Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-20-2007, 12:55 AM   #16
ElPigto
*****istrator

ElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Underrated

I've decided I'll post random crap about me throughout the thread.

I believe it was 1997-1998 season, Game 6 of the Conference Finals.

Rockets vs. Jazz, 3-2 Jazz Lead

With some seconds left, Jazz call a time out. I was only 10, but I watched the whole series. I was standing up, ready to raise my hand in victory, hoping for the Jazz to miss the basket therefore leading to a game 7. Anyways, I'm very pumped up. The ball is inbounded, and eventually the ball ends up in John Stockton's hands. Stockton was wide open at the top of the key, while Charles Barkley tried to recover in order to contest the shot, but too late, Stockton shoots the three, and makes it, nothing but net.

I watch in amazement, and I spread my arms as farthest they go, and I drop to the floor and started crying like a baby.

This was the last time the Rockets ever advanced in the playoffs. I'm hoping this year the drought is over.

Last edited by ElPigto : 03-20-2007 at 01:09 AM.
ElPigto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 01:01 AM   #17
Jabes
Banned

Jabes has an OK reputation so far

What a ****ed up thread.
Jabes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 01:01 AM   #18
FashionIssues
Smooth Operator

FashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElPigto
I've decided I'll post random crap about me throughout the thread.

I believe it was 1997-1998 season, Game 6 of the Conference Finals.

Rockets vs. Jazz, 3-2 Jazz Lead

With some seconds left, Jazz call a time out. I was only 10, but I watched the whole series. I was standing up, ready to raise my hand in victory, hoping for the Jazz to miss the basket therefore leading to a game 7. Anyways, I'm very pumped up. The ball is inbounded, and eventually the ball ends up in John Stockton's hands. Stockton was wide open at the top of the key, while Charles Barkley tried to recover in order to contest the shot, but to late, Stockton shoots the three, and makes it, nothing but net.

I watch in amazement, and I spread my arms as farthest they go, and I drop to the floor and started crying like a baby.

This was the last time the Rockets ever advanced in the playoffs. I'm hoping this year the drought is over.
i was going to second someone's advice but you are really wierd now...
FashionIssues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 01:02 AM   #19
ElPigto
*****istrator

ElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabes
What a ****ed up thread.

Thank you.

Anyways, thanks for the advice.
Old 03-20-2007, 01:03 AM   #20
FashionIssues
Smooth Operator

FashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabes
It's pretty simple. When you see a girl you like, start flirting with her, and be a little aggresive. Ask her for a date early so she knows from the start that your interested in starting a relationship.

You're going to get rejected (we all do), and dealing with it is the hardest part, but if it only works 1 out of 10 times, then thats all you need.
anyway...this is on point
FashionIssues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 01:18 AM   #21
JSub
Decent college freshman

JSub has decent reputationJSub has decent reputation

Quote:
Recently one of my friends who wants to major in photography took pictures of me, here is one of them, I hope yall have fun mocking me since that's what happens when you post pictures of yourself.

Quick Facts:
-Picture taken at UH by Architecture building
-Grass was actually green, but my friend used photoshop in order to make the picture better therefore he made it a fall color.

Are you asian? Or mexican? I cant tell.
JSub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 01:20 AM   #22
ElPigto
*****istrator

Mexican. My mom has small eyes which is why I have small eyes.
Old 03-20-2007, 01:21 AM   #23
shadow
Laker fan here

shadow is considered somewhat coolshadow is considered somewhat cool

you shouldn't care what you're rated as a poster. Its a bbs not high school.

as for the girls, I kinda know what you means since I ended up as the friend quiet a few times. But I learned that if its a girl I wanna date, it's better to just ask her out sooner than waiting for the right moment or something. There isn't a right time. Its just a date, not a commitment.

Anyway in your case if she's leaving what's the point of possibly screwing up a friendship? Doesn't sound like she's gonna stay just for you or that she even can since you said she was going back due to personal circumstances. So why put yourself & her through further confusion?

If this was a movie, you'd confess your love, & probably get a going away shag out of it. Since its not, and you don't wanna have sex anyway till marriage, why bother? What's the point in establishing an emotional relationship when there's no chance of it going beyond a few days anyway?
shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 09:13 AM   #24
different107
National High School Star

different107 has decent reputation

I would just tell her how you feel. If she says no, then just be freinds.
different107 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 09:43 AM   #25
The_Masterplan
Banned

The_Masterplan has an OK reputation so far

Dood just say you're doing engineering (cus you are) and will make about 65k out of college.
The_Masterplan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 09:45 AM   #26
ElPigto
*****istrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Masterplan
Dood just say you're doing engineering (cus you are) and will make about 65k out of college.

I'm thinking about switching majors. possibly pre-law, this semester has showed me the light. I love math, but I hate physics. If it wasn't for physics, I'd be coasting through this semester.
Old 03-20-2007, 09:49 AM   #27
The_Masterplan
Banned

The_Masterplan has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
I'm thinking about switching majors. possibly pre-law, this semester has showed me the light. I love math, but I hate physics. If it wasn't for physics, I'd be coasting through this semester.

Everyone does bad (from what i hear) on the second semester freshman year of physics. Hell my bro at aTm who studied his ass off barely made a D.
The_Masterplan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 09:53 AM   #28
ElPigto
*****istrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Masterplan
Everyone does bad (from what i hear) on the second semester freshman year of physics. Hell my bro at aTm who studied his ass off barely made a D.

I'm doing civil engineering, I don't think I'll ever be able to drift away from physics. I'm talking to some advisors to discuss some possibilities. I'm stressed out, and for the past couple of weeks this thought has been haunting my mind.
Old 03-22-2007, 12:37 PM   #29
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

That photo you originally posted had to be pre teen years for sure. You look much older here as opposed to before.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 12:39 PM   #30
ElPigto
*****istrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
That photo you originally posted had to be pre teen years for sure. You look much older here as opposed to before.

I think the picture I posted that time I was in 9th grade. Four years later, I look much slimmer, and not as much acne haunting me.

I'm assuming this is the one you are talking about:

Last edited by ElPigto : 03-22-2007 at 12:41 PM.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: