Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-20-2014, 02:17 AM   #33031
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: BTE: Biggest Thread Ever!!! LVII

hurt his back from having to carry the BTE all the time
jaydacris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2014, 02:18 AM   #33032
Legends66NBA7
Birds of a Feather

Legends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

What is human without purpose and his/her way ?
Legends66NBA7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2014, 02:20 AM   #33033
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydacris
prof's ass would look just as good if not better if he worse those pants too doe

I wore a chick's jeans in high school as a dare, about two years before the guys wearing girl pants fad... I've got a nice ass.

So either Jayda went to my high school, or my reputation precedes me.
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2014, 02:20 AM   #33034
zoom17
Relax

zoom17 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzoom17 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzoom17 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzoom17 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzoom17 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzoom17 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzoom17 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzoom17 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzoom17 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Any of you guys watch loiter squad?
zoom17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2014, 02:21 AM   #33035
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnFreeman

You're saying Winslet is in the Russell/Mansfield/Monroe voluptuous category? That's a bit of a stretch and I really like Winslet.
Old 07-20-2014, 02:21 AM   #33036
moe94
explodeInForeign

moe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Had a brodie who wore tight ass pants. Asked him where he got them because I never saw anyone else wearing them. Told me they were chick pants. What a tool. Still a brodie. Just a weirdo.
moe94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2014, 02:22 AM   #33037
CNNonceAgain
Banned

CNNonceAgain is a pretty well-respected posterCNNonceAgain is a pretty well-respected posterCNNonceAgain is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by moe94
Bitch n*gga, you watch According to Jim.

That shit tight doe.

CNNonceAgain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2014, 02:22 AM   #33038
JohnFreeman
#RunThroughtheTape

JohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
You're saying Winslet is in the Russell/Mansfield/Monroe voluptuous category? That's a bit of a stretch and I really like Winslet.
I just think she is hot
JohnFreeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2014, 02:23 AM   #33039
CNNonceAgain
Banned

CNNonceAgain is a pretty well-respected posterCNNonceAgain is a pretty well-respected posterCNNonceAgain is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Put me on ignore.

Suck a dick fgt. Ignore list is for pvssies who lack the self-belief that they can berate people into changing.
CNNonceAgain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2014, 02:24 AM   #33040
moe94
explodeInForeign

moe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Hooped today. I got 3 point range now. My form is on point. Harry def cannot handle me. Can't believe he thought he could. Best baller in these streets + the BTE.
Old 07-20-2014, 02:24 AM   #33041
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

Quote:
I just think she is hot

She is. I've cranked it to her a fair share of times.
Old 07-20-2014, 02:25 AM   #33042
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

Quote:
Originally Posted by moe94
Had a brodie who wore tight ass pants. Asked him where he got them because I never saw anyone else wearing them. Told me they were chick pants. What a tool. Still a brodie. Just a weirdo.

Skinny jeans and girl pants are the worst male fashion trend in the last ten years... Scarves and fedoras are up there too.
Old 07-20-2014, 02:27 AM   #33043
JohnFreeman
#RunThroughtheTape

JohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

JohnFreeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2014, 02:27 AM   #33044
Milbuck
Buck Dynasty

Milbuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMilbuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMilbuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMilbuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMilbuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMilbuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMilbuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMilbuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMilbuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMilbuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMilbuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=343781

****ing Smook
Milbuck is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2014, 02:27 AM   #33045
moe94
explodeInForeign

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
Skinny jeans and girl pants are the worst male fashion trend in the last ten years... Scarves and fedoras are up there too.

I rock skinnies

I wore them before they became popular in urban culture. I was rocking them since 08, at least.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: