Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-20-2014, 02:29 AM   #33046
CNNonceAgain
Banned

CNNonceAgain is a pretty well-respected posterCNNonceAgain is a pretty well-respected posterCNNonceAgain is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: BTE: Biggest Thread Ever!!! LVII

Quote:
Originally Posted by moe94
Hooped today. I got 3 point range now. My form is on point. Harry def cannot handle me. Can't believe he thought he could. Best baller in these streets + the BTE.

I'm the beast of the streets. Got range for days. You cannot guard me nigguh. KG mentality, Jimmer shooting, Nate Robinsons body.
CNNonceAgain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2014, 02:30 AM   #33047
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
I rock skinnies

I wore them before they became popular in urban culture. I was rocking them since 08, at least.

Canada catching on late breh. People in freaking Maine have been on that since like 2006.
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2014, 02:30 AM   #33048
moe94
explodeInForeign

moe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

ayo...I remember this dude, he was like an acquaintance. Not quite a friend but cool enough that I'd head nod or even make quick convo. He was in my grade throughout highschool. This dude in freshman year was a thug, in sophomore, he was a prep, in junior, he was a skater and in senior he was punk. I never saw anyone call him out. It blew my mind. I'm like yo, this is highschool...we really not gonna call dude a poser?
moe94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2014, 02:32 AM   #33049
moe94
explodeInForeign

moe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
Canada catching on late breh. People in freaking Maine have been on that since like 2006.

That's white people. Skaters and punks been on that. Black people just stole it just like white people stole the baggy shit. Shit came full circle. Where does it go now?
moe94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2014, 02:35 AM   #33050
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
ayo...I remember this dude, he was like an acquaintance. Not quite a friend but cool enough that I'd head nod or even make quick convo. He was in my grade throughout highschool. This dude in freshman year was a thug, in sophomore, he was a prep, in junior, he was a skater and in senior he was punk. I never saw anyone call him out. It blew my mind. I'm like yo, this is highschool...we really not gonna call dude a poser?

I have a friend like that. Motherf*cker changes everything about himself like every 6 months... Including where he lives, music, friends, etc.

Went from jock to hippy to stoner to preppy to slacker to tatted up MMA guy to banjo playing fedora guy to organic farmer to guy who is dating a girl with a career.

I don't get the flip flopping. I hang out with him for maybe a month or two every couple of years when he cycles back into my realm.
Old 07-20-2014, 02:36 AM   #33051
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

Quote:
That's white people. Skaters and punks been on that. Black people just stole it just like white people stole the baggy shit. Shit came full circle. Where does it go now?

I'm hoping for another round of Looney Tunes gangster clothes and backwards overalls.
Old 07-20-2014, 02:37 AM   #33052
CNNonceAgain
Banned

CNNonceAgain is a pretty well-respected posterCNNonceAgain is a pretty well-respected posterCNNonceAgain is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
I have a friend like that. Motherf*cker changes everything about himself like every 6 months... Including where he lives, music, friends, etc.

Went from jock to hippy to stoner to preppy to slacker to tatted up MMA guy to banjo playing fedora guy to organic farmer to guy who is dating a girl with a career.

I don't get the flip flopping. I hang out with him for maybe a month or two every couple of years when he cycles back into my realm.

That what I wanna be. I want so ho who can bring home some serious scrilla, while I fvck around and drink all day. I'll do the cooking and cleaning too.

Housewives got it made.
Old 07-20-2014, 02:38 AM   #33053
Milbuck
Buck Dynasty

Milbuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMilbuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMilbuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMilbuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMilbuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMilbuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMilbuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMilbuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMilbuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMilbuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMilbuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Canada

Dude would've gotten destroyed on a daily basis in that shithole Milwaukee.
Milbuck is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2014, 02:40 AM   #33054
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CNNonceAgain
That what I wanna be. I want so ho who can bring home some serious scrilla, while I fvck around and drink all day. I'll do the cooking and cleaning too.

Housewives got it made.

Actually I'm not sure if she has a career, but she seems like she has it more together than him, and isn't a tatted up cokehead.

I'd totally be a stay at home husband/dad if a chick was making bank.
Old 07-20-2014, 02:41 AM   #33055
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnFreeman

yup
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2014, 02:44 AM   #33056
CNNonceAgain
Banned

Quote:
Actually I'm not sure if she has a career, but she seems like she has it more together than him, and isn't a tatted up cokehead.

I'd totally be a stay at home husband/dad if a chick was making bank.

I don't want to look after kids, but i'll clean the fvck out of a house and cook a baddass dinner every night if it means I don't have to work a real job. Especially for sexy ass lawyer bitch. ESPECIALLY if she a Jew too. Love Jews. LOVE em.
Old 07-20-2014, 02:45 AM   #33057
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

wait is moe powerglove/phoenix18?
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2014, 02:46 AM   #33058
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CNNonceAgain
I don't want to look after kids, but i'll clean the fvck out of a house and cook a baddass dinner every night if it means I don't have to work a real job. Especially for sexy ass lawyer bitch. ESPECIALLY if she a Jew too. Love Jews. LOVE em.

I don't want kids at all... But who knows what I'll want in ten years if I haven't killed myself yet?

Also a fan of the Jew girls, too bad there aren't any here. Only one bagel place in town.
Old 07-20-2014, 02:47 AM   #33059
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brujesino
wait is moe powerglove/phoenix18?

No.
Old 07-20-2014, 02:48 AM   #33060
J Shuttlesworth
rayyyy lmao

J Shuttlesworth has an incredible reputation hereJ Shuttlesworth has an incredible reputation hereJ Shuttlesworth has an incredible reputation hereJ Shuttlesworth has an incredible reputation hereJ Shuttlesworth has an incredible reputation hereJ Shuttlesworth has an incredible reputation hereJ Shuttlesworth has an incredible reputation hereJ Shuttlesworth has an incredible reputation here

J Shuttlesworth is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: