Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 06-22-2014, 08:37 PM   #1
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Reeeeeeunited and it feels so goooooood/UconnCeltics

Black Ops 2 = most fun, admit it when we party up and stomp teams for wins. Your first time back with the team and I noticed 8 game win streak. I was just telling impeccable "Where is Kevin? Been a long time since we heard the vacuum cleaner mop of noobs. Vrrrrrrroooooooom!"
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 11:48 AM   #2
UConnCeltics
Celtics/Red Sox/Eagles

UConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Reeeeeeunited and it feels so goooooood/UconnCeltics

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Black Ops 2 = most fun, admit it when we party up and stomp teams for wins. Your first time back with the team and I noticed 8 game win streak. I was just telling impeccable "Where is Kevin? Been a long time since we heard the vacuum cleaner mop of noobs. Vrrrrrrroooooooom!"
Black Ops 2 is so much fun lol we definitely have to start doing this a few times a week.
UConnCeltics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 01:37 PM   #3
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Kungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Does Blam still play? Kinda miss those days playing black ops.
Kungfro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 01:43 PM   #4
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kungfro
Does Blam still play? Kinda miss those days playing black ops.

Hell yeah Black Ops was fun as well. Was you apart of the triple cap the entire match game on Firing Range? Haven't seen BLAM in a long time.

Heck me and you had fun playing gothem city imposters!! Probably the best market place game I purchased. I normally don't consider buying them.

What u been up to tho Kung? Think you said you moved on to the pc gaming with ur friend.
Old 06-23-2014, 01:54 PM   #5
Shade8780
Hollywood Shade

Shade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

COD sucks lol.
Shade8780 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 08:26 PM   #6
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Kungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Hell yeah Black Ops was fun as well. Was you apart of the triple cap the entire match game on Firing Range? Haven't seen BLAM in a long time.

Heck me and you had fun playing gothem city imposters!! Probably the best market place game I purchased. I normally don't consider buying them.

What u been up to tho Kung? Think you said you moved on to the pc gaming with ur friend.

Yea I was in that one, along with that guy from texas. Gotham City was great, I managed to get pretty good at that one too. Surprised by how much I got out of that.

Haven't really done too much pc gaming, just kinda got away from COD for a while. Was definitely interested in Titanfall, but I'm not real sure about the xbox one yet. Destiny looks cool too, but that's still a ways away.
Kungfro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 05:08 PM   #7
UConnCeltics
Celtics/Red Sox/Eagles

UConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Can't get streaks like I used to, gonna need some practice lol. When are you and impec usually on GOBB?
Old 06-24-2014, 06:28 PM   #8
TheReal Kendall
Love Live Life

TheReal Kendall is starting to rub some people the wrong wayTheReal Kendall is starting to rub some people the wrong way

COD is pretty boring to me now.
TheReal Kendall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 07:24 PM   #9
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
Originally Posted by UConnCeltics
Can't get streaks like I used to, gonna need some practice lol. When are you and impec usually on GOBB?

During the evening-night. So 6;30pm-12am. Weekends he usually texts me to jump on if he isnt working. I'm off Sundays.

In fact we about to play right now.
Old 06-24-2014, 09:28 PM   #10
UConnCeltics
Celtics/Red Sox/Eagles

Quote:
During the evening-night. So 6;30pm-12am. Weekends he usually texts me to jump on if he isnt working. I'm off Sundays.

In fact we about to play right now.
Get on!
Old 06-24-2014, 10:54 PM   #11
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Draz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I used to do cod mlg. Beat some professional players and shit. Need to get back a console and hop on the cod.
Draz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 01:29 PM   #12
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
Originally Posted by UConnCeltics
Get on!

We got off at 8 and got back on at 10. Damn, we will be on same time today 630 and after.
Old 06-26-2014, 04:27 AM   #13
$LakerGold
#TeamMir #TeamRousey

$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

You guys need to get a PS4.
$LakerGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 10:36 AM   #14
Just2McFly
By Any Means

Just2McFly has a near all-star reputation hereJust2McFly has a near all-star reputation hereJust2McFly has a near all-star reputation hereJust2McFly has a near all-star reputation hereJust2McFly has a near all-star reputation hereJust2McFly has a near all-star reputation here

what system is this?
Just2McFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 03:42 PM   #15
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

xbox 360

Yo Kevin, I'm off today. Trying to run some? I would play solo but I'll rage quick.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: