Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-20-2007, 04:56 PM   #16
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter

VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Who's ever had a threesome before?

*shrugs*

if people just call me names, that's fine.

but adam has it out for it. popping up in threads in which I do not mention him shouting

"WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU YOU DUMB CONSERVATIVE MOTHERFKUC? WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU?"

he views me as the devil incarnate and goes out of his way to label me as such.

i wonder what he would say if George W. posted here on ISH.
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 04:58 PM   #17
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

hmmn, I havent seen him around very much lately. Must have different schedules. Sometimes you just cant stand another poster, I know we all have our Nixon style enemies list.
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 11:20 PM   #18
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

ive had threesomes a few times in college... if the ground rules are there, they can be awesome... and i am talking two girls to one me!

(practice safe sex kids!)

SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 11:27 PM   #19
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I actually got the offer once but i had a gf at the time so i turned it down. Timing sucked lol
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 12:27 AM   #20
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I hope my wifey doesn't see this but I have. Not recently but back in high school I have. Lately it's with Handgela and Pamela.
I did meet this chick though through a friend and she's bi, but more into the ladies. She actually said she wanted to do me and my wifey at the same time. She said if ever I wanted to go for it, she could be very persuasive with the wifey.
hateraid is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 12:37 AM   #21
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by hateraid
I hope my wifey doesn't see this but I have. Not recently but back in high school I have. Lately it's with Handgela and Pamela.
I did meet this chick though through a friend and she's bi, but more into the ladies. She actually said she wanted to do me and my wifey at the same time. She said if ever I wanted to go for it, she could be very persuasive with the wifey.
hell yeah, I have (both ways) back in the day. Ahh Drunken College. As long as I'm at one end of the girl and hes at the other . Can be hella fun. Not a great idea with a girl you want to be with but still,
multiple gash without the cash?
Old 03-21-2007, 12:38 AM   #22
artificial
:-P

artificial is a pretty well-respected posterartificial is a pretty well-respected posterartificial is a pretty well-respected poster

never had.

this remind me of a recent episode. i broke up with my girlfriend and i am quite depressed, and I was thinking "maybe another girl will make me forget about her". So I was talking about this to a friend, who replied "One girl will make you forget her, but believe me, two will make you forget f*cking everything"

damn him. i haven't got that out of my mind ever since.

question for all of you: how much would you lower your standards for women in order to get a threesome? (with two girls)

Last edited by artificial : 03-21-2007 at 12:41 AM.
artificial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 12:49 AM   #23
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

Quote:
Originally Posted by artificial
never had.

this remind me of a recent episode. i broke up with my girlfriend and i am quite depressed, and I was thinking "maybe another girl will make me forget about her". So I was talking about this to a friend, who replied "One girl will make you forget her, but believe me, two will make you forget f*cking everything"

damn him. i haven't got that out of my mind ever since.

question for all of you: how much would you lower your standards for women in order to get a threesome? (with two girls)
Meh, I wont fouck what I wont fux, but you gotta judge that day by day. standards change
Old 03-21-2007, 01:30 AM   #24
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

i have a few times. first time was with a girl i was doin, she brought over a friend for me for christmas. i started doin the new girl on the side after that, and she brought over a friend of her own later.

my one wish was to do these 2 twins. they werent identical, but they were both still hot. i was dating one of them, but i always wanted to do her sister too. o well, that would have been too much for me to ask for
rezznor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 05:10 PM   #25
ronron15
High School Starter

ronron15 is considered somewhat coolronron15 is considered somewhat cool

never tried it

heard its not easy
ronron15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 06:09 PM   #26
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter

VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronron15
never tried it

heard its not easy

getting consent for a threesome is easy or hard depending on the girls you know.

actually figuring out where your mouth or pen15 belongs and delegating time like an All Star Coach probably can't be that hard.
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 11:30 AM   #27
Mr.Fundamentals
I brick open layups

Mr.Fundamentals has an OK reputation so far

im a virgin but i would like too.
Mr.Fundamentals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 12:21 PM   #28
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

Rasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation here

Menaged a few times

for real, the actual act itself is overrated... I had a friend who was bi-sexual and me and her would go out and pull girls...We'd play roles and do wild sh*t together... We'd go out to Copa or a club like M-lounge and scope out a pretty female, then I'd rap to her and she'd come and pretend to be my wife and be pissed that she caught me in the club (again) trying to pull a sexy broad... Then she'd act turned on and we'd proposition girls that way.... We used to do that alot...

homegirl(bi-sexual chick) knew alot of girls and strippers and we'd hit the cherokee club (traveling underground strip club in Philly where all types of sh*t happens) or have them come to the house and perform for my dudes (like go-go night at sheed's) girls would double up if you wanted them to or they just do all girl stuff on the floor in the living room

Knocked off 2 girls at the same time in the shower at my bachelor party..... I vaguely remember cuttin at least 3 other girls that night. I just remember a girl riding me on the livin room floor, and a big ass in the bedroom (I hope I didnt lick it or anything...I guess my dudes would have clowned me the next day if I did )

menaged in Brazil- that was easy....It was expected that we would get it in like that when we went there... sexy broads everywhere

knocked off 2 kinky white girls at a friends house once...I didnt know they were freaks when I first got there... there was a blue light on and we smoking trees and listening to AI 40 bars when these 2 chicks start playing tonsel-hockey with each other... Im like "Oh sh*t these broads is bout it like master P..." On the way home friend mentions to me that one of the girls was 16 Im like "F*ck, I didnt just hear that!"

most of this stuff happened when I was seperated from my wife....Funny thing is I went to a yearly party we all throw with wifey when we got back together and alicia(bi-sexual chick) was droolin all over wifey like we was gonna play that game with her... I was like "not with wifey"

The bisexual chick was probably the most sexual human being I ever met in my whole life.. She literally loved to lick other women, she loved to sit there and watch while she would fondle herself...Chick would straight walk in the room while people were having sex and sit down just watch....She was really into the sex, even more than me (or any other male)

the sex was fun, but the chase and the game leading up to it is more fun imo..

menages are usually awkward.... a whole lot of limbs, a whole lot of watching, a whole lot of smothering...Its not as straight forward as 1 on 1 action..

I did a whole lot more than that, but thats just off the top of my head... Im a maverick when it comes pulling broads...

I hit so many broads in philly, I contemplated moving to DC or some sh*t... Hit em all here and ran out of girls to mix it up with...

actually Im happy to be back with wifey, she is so stable and all the sex corrupts you in a way.. some of that stuff was soo wild, I would be literally blown away and need to take a shower just to feel not soo perverted..
Rasheed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 12:31 PM   #29
Amigo
Knicks Fan 4 Life

Amigo has an OK reputation so far

Close to it. One of the girls backed out.
Amigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 12:34 PM   #30
Pro Child
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Pro Child has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasheed1
Menaged a few times

for real, the actual act itself is overrated... I had a friend who was bi-sexual and me and her would go out and pull girls...We'd play roles and do wild sh*t together... We'd go out to Copa or a club like M-lounge and scope out a pretty female, then I'd rap to her and she'd come and pretend to be my wife and be pissed that she caught me in the club (again) trying to pull a sexy broad... Then she'd act turned on and we'd proposition girls that way.... We used to do that alot...

homegirl(bi-sexual chick) knew alot of girls and strippers and we'd hit the cherokee club (traveling underground strip club in Philly where all types of sh*t happens) or have them come to the house and perform for my dudes (like go-go night at sheed's) girls would double up if you wanted them to or they just do all girl stuff on the floor in the living room

Knocked off 2 girls at the same time in the shower at my bachelor party..... I vaguely remember cuttin at least 3 other girls that night. I just remember a girl riding me on the livin room floor, and a big ass in the bedroom (I hope I didnt lick it or anything...I guess my dudes would have clowned me the next day if I did )

menaged in Brazil- that was easy....It was expected that we would get it in like that when we went there... sexy broads everywhere

knocked off 2 kinky white girls at a friends house once...I didnt know they were freaks when I first got there... there was a blue light on and we smoking trees and listening to AI 40 bars when these 2 chicks start playing tonsel-hockey with each other... Im like "Oh sh*t these broads is bout it like master P..." On the way home friend mentions to me that one of the girls was 16 Im like "F*ck, I didnt just hear that!"

most of this stuff happened when I was seperated from my wife....Funny thing is I went to a yearly party we all throw with wifey when we got back together and alicia(bi-sexual chick) was droolin all over wifey like we was gonna play that game with her... I was like "not with wifey"

The bisexual chick was probably the most sexual human being I ever met in my whole life.. She literally loved to lick other women, she loved to sit there and watch while she would fondle herself...Chick would straight walk in the room while people were having sex and sit down just watch....She was really into the sex, even more than me (or any other male)

the sex was fun, but the chase and the game leading up to it is more fun imo..

menages are usually awkward.... a whole lot of limbs, a whole lot of watching, a whole lot of smothering...Its not as straight forward as 1 on 1 action..

I did a whole lot more than that, but thats just off the top of my head... Im a maverick when it comes pulling broads...

I hit so many broads in philly, I contemplated moving to DC or some sh*t... Hit em all here and ran out of girls to mix it up with...

actually Im happy to be back with wifey, she is so stable and all the sex corrupts you in a way.. some of that stuff was soo wild, I would be literally blown away and need to take a shower just to feel not soo perverted..

I'd bet $100 that this guy has aids.

That Alicia chick seems like a cheap whore that will folk a homeless on the street or anybody for free if she gets really horny. i wouldn't nail a chick like that without a condom.

See a doctor dude :rollingeyes:
Pro Child is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: