Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-22-2007, 01:15 PM   #31
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

Rasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Who's ever had a threesome before?

Quote:
I'd bet $100 that this guy has aids.

you just lost a bet.... gimme that $100 chump... I am always protected.. always

only thing you'll ever see on my d*ck(beside a condom) is lipstick kid.....

cant help it that I get more ass than the law allows

Quote:
That Alicia chick seems like a cheap whore that will folk a homeless on the street or anybody for free if she gets really horny. i wouldn't nail a chick like that without a condom.

Alicia was a pretty looking chick and you wouldnt think she was so sexual just by looking at her... she was a serious freak tho

Last edited by Rasheed1 : 03-22-2007 at 01:18 PM.
Rasheed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 02:01 PM   #32
SupermanOnSteroids
Local High School Star

SupermanOnSteroids is starting to rub some people the wrong waySupermanOnSteroids is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: Who's ever had a threesome before?

had a bi girlfriend a few years ago. first she wanted to be faithful to me so she didn't mess with another girl. then upon me urging her, she started making out with this girl at the bar. after a while she got a profile on an internet dating site and hooked up with this girl. first they hooked up alone, she told me. then after i got to know the other girl too, they let me see them **** for my birthday. soon they were pretty nonchalant with messing with each other in front of me and allowing me to act like mat dillon in wild things making them kiss and pouring champagne over them. the three of us were hanging out together all the time. then finally they both let me participate after a couple of months. first it was just that i could **** my girl and not the other girl. then after a couple of times they were both giving me head together and then the next time i got to **** them both. then one time i came while ****ing the other girl and not my girlfriend. she felt i was more into the other girl than her. jealousy ensued and everything got ****ed up. it was an expensive relationship. taking 2 girls out every time and paying was not cheap. but i got bragging rights for life.
SupermanOnSteroids is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: