Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 06-26-2014, 05:49 PM   #1
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default 5th Annual ISH Money League

OFFICIAL DRAFT TIME IS TUESDAY AUGUST 26 AT 9:00 PM CT

1st Annual ISH Money League
WINNER: MarloStanfield
2nd Annual ISH Money League
WINNER: StateProperty
3rd Annual ISH Money League
WINNER: -primetime-
4th Annual ISH Money League
WINNER: UtahJazzFan88

THIS YEAR'S PLAYERS (in draft order)

1. Rondooooooooooo
2. Jailblazers7
3. RedBlackAttack
4. Doomsday Dallas
5. ballinhun8
6. NugsFan
7. ~primetime~
8. FUTěN
9. StateProperty
10. jazz873
11. IlliniFan
12. hotsizzle

PAYOUT$:
1st: $700
2nd: $300
3rd: $100
Top Scorer: $100

Last edited by ~primetime~ : 08-21-2014 at 03:13 PM.
~primetime~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 07:42 PM   #2
StateProperty
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

StateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: 5th Annual ISH Money League

How have the rules changed since I left? Auction draft now?
StateProperty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 08:48 PM   #3
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by StateProperty
How have the rules changed since I left? Auction draft now?
No but we had talked about doing that this year.
Old 06-26-2014, 10:36 PM   #4
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

In.

I'd love an auction but I understand if others vote no.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 11:01 PM   #5
Doomsday Dallas
we fight as MAVERICKS!

Doomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation here

I'm in....
Doomsday Dallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2014, 12:18 AM   #6
FUTěN
I hit open 5-footers

FUTěN is considered somewhat coolFUTěN is considered somewhat cool

This is SCY, lost my pass for that account cause I'm a dope, but this one is 10x cooler anyway, let's be honest. Anyway I'm in. I think the best sell for re-joining the league is that we actually made it through last season without any drama.
FUTěN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2014, 04:36 AM   #7
Rondooooooooooo
Liquid Swordsman

Rondooooooooooo has an incredible reputation hereRondooooooooooo has an incredible reputation hereRondooooooooooo has an incredible reputation hereRondooooooooooo has an incredible reputation hereRondooooooooooo has an incredible reputation hereRondooooooooooo has an incredible reputation hereRondooooooooooo has an incredible reputation here

I'm in if there is a open spot
Rondooooooooooo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2014, 09:57 AM   #8
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

NuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

In.
NuggetsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2014, 12:01 PM   #9
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

Awesome already 5 confirmed

I took the liberty of renaming our trophy to "The Handsome Man" rather than ripping off "The Shiva" from The League...now it is unique to us
Old 06-27-2014, 12:03 PM   #10
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rondooooooooooo
I'm in if there is a open spot
Are you aware that the entrance fee is $100 ?
Old 06-27-2014, 01:10 PM   #11
Rondooooooooooo
Liquid Swordsman

Rondooooooooooo has an incredible reputation hereRondooooooooooo has an incredible reputation hereRondooooooooooo has an incredible reputation hereRondooooooooooo has an incredible reputation hereRondooooooooooo has an incredible reputation hereRondooooooooooo has an incredible reputation hereRondooooooooooo has an incredible reputation here

yea thats cool with me.
Rondooooooooooo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2014, 01:25 PM   #12
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rondooooooooooo
yea thats cool with me.
Alright then, you and StateProperty are possible replacements. Only one open spot right now but I think it is likely there will be another.

If there are more people that want in than there are open spots it will probably go by way of vote by already existing players as to who gets in. And if the demand is high enough I suppose expanding to 14 could be possible as well. That just means more money for me ;)
Old 06-27-2014, 02:10 PM   #13
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

NuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Yeah I'd be down for 14. Already got my 2nd and 3rd place finishes, might as well grab my 1st when the pot is at it's highest

jk this is deff the year the luck runs out
NuggetsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2014, 03:05 PM   #14
FUTěN
I hit open 5-footers

FUTěN is considered somewhat coolFUTěN is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by NuggetsFan
Yeah I'd be down for 14. Already got my 2nd and 3rd place finishes, might as well grab my 1st when the pot is at it's highest

This.
FUTěN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2014, 07:05 PM   #15
StateProperty
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

StateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation here

I'm in if there's not an auction draft. If it is that's cool but I can't play. I'd be throwing away money since I've never tried.
StateProperty is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: