Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 07-06-2014, 02:23 AM   #31
GP_20
Glove

GP_20 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: 5th Annual ISH Money League

Quote:
Originally Posted by NuggetsFan
Have you actually played for money on ISH or have you just played for fun and your not actually serious?

Not going to lie, this dude could make this league funner. Watching him lose would be hilarious

Do you even know who you are talking to? Who cares if a league is for money or not? I've won so many leagues people have tried so hard to win yet I still won them all. And I'm talking a variety of leagues, Poker, Fantasy Basektball, College Basketball, etc. Not to mention I talked a lot of trash, called that I would win and dominate the league, and then went on to do it. That is what you call talking trash and then backing it up. Something only I can do.

As for my NFL knowledge? Untouchable. Lets just go to last year, I make a Seahawks Super Bowl thread (never made such a thing) in April and they went onto win the Super Bowl 10 months later

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=296023

All I gotta say to you is.....KID SIT DOWN

There is a reason why I have now gotten paid $390 to not play in this league. After reading this last post you must have realized your mistake. You can pay the remaining $110 and I won't play.
GP_20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2014, 10:48 AM   #32
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

NuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP_20
Do you even know who you are talking to? Who cares if a league is for money or not?

Well that answers that. Makes a massive difference. If money isn't involved people don't care as much. Who actually takes it as serious as you do if there's no pot? Internet bragging rights are useless It's like playing cards with fake money, who does that after your a kid?

IMO unless your dominating for money, your accomplishments are useless. Who brags about dominating free leagues on the internet?

For the record you did call the superbowl and I was completely wrong about that.
NuggetsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2014, 10:50 AM   #33
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

NuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

There is a reason why I have now gotten paid $390 to not play in this league. After reading this last post you must have realized your mistake. You can pay the remaining $110 and I won't play.

This is just embarrassing trashtalk to by the way. Do you actually think people paid you not to play? Are we suppose to actually believe that?

You trashtalk like a child, which I guess makes sense since you love to win fake money and bragging rights so it fits
Old 07-06-2014, 03:11 PM   #34
GP_20
Glove

Quote:
Well that answers that. Makes a massive difference. If money isn't involved people don't care as much. Who actually takes it as serious as you do if there's no pot? Internet bragging rights are useless It's like playing cards with fake money, who does that after your a kid?

IMO unless your dominating for money, your accomplishments are useless. Who brags about dominating free leagues on the internet?

For the record you did call the superbowl and I was completely wrong about that.

It really doesn't make a difference. Winning is Winning. I'm a pure winner no matter whats at stake.

Quote:
This is just embarrassing trashtalk to by the way. Do you actually think people paid you not to play? Are we suppose to actually believe that?

You trashtalk like a child, which I guess makes sense since you love to win fake money and bragging rights so it fits

Dont make me pull out the Paypal receipts
Old 07-06-2014, 06:24 PM   #35
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

Quote:
It really doesn't make a difference. Winning is Winning. I'm a pure winner no matter whats at stake.

Dont make me pull out the Paypal receipts

Winning isn't winning. People care ALOT less when money isn't involved. When money is involved people get pretty serious. It's just a fact. It's actually kinda sad you think free leagues/money leagues are the same for any type of gambling

Once again awful trash talk. Yeah people on ISH are paying you not to play even tho all you've ever really done is dominate free leagues
Old 07-07-2014, 10:36 PM   #36
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Nuggets fan just murdered GP

I'm a no. If it comes down to not having enough players then hit me up and I'll play.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 11:45 PM   #37
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Alright marking GoBB as an OUT. Still waiting on RBA, B4L, and Illini
~primetime~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 11:59 PM   #38
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

In.

Don't want 14 teams though.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2014, 12:08 AM   #39
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Cool, just need B4L and Illini now and we're set because looks like we already have fillers for GOBB and SK
Old 07-08-2014, 04:15 PM   #40
StateProperty
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

StateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation here

I'm probably out as a filler. I wanna play but my schedule gets unpredictable after Aug 15 and a chance I'd miss the draft because of it.
StateProperty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2014, 05:08 PM   #41
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

Quote:
Originally Posted by StateProperty
I'm probably out as a filler. I wanna play but my schedule gets unpredictable after Aug 15 and a chance I'd miss the draft because of it.
When we figure out a date I'll send you a PM, you can give us a for sure then.
Old 07-12-2014, 10:48 AM   #42
IlliniFan
Very good NBA starter

IlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'm in. Strongly prefer snake draft though.
IlliniFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2014, 01:58 PM   #43
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

GP all talk no action. Why don't u join u pansy
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2014, 03:09 PM   #44
GP_20
Glove

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
GP all talk no action. Why don't u join u pansy

I've expressed interest in joining multiple times in this thread, primetime just not even considering me. That's cool with me, I guess he still remembers the beatdowns I gave him in the leagues he was in with me and thinks its wiser to not have me join otherwise its like giving up $100 for free

The fear and respect is only 1 way though primetime, you was and always will be clueless in my book
Old 07-12-2014, 04:02 PM   #45
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

Glove if you have a real interest in putting up the $100 it takes to join this league then you are more than welcome to join. There is a big open space on the trophy just waiting for your name to be placed on it.

If you're just trying to pester us as usual then gtfo
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: