Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 03-20-2007, 07:24 PM   #16
skillswithaz
I bust ghosts

skillswithaz has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Things you hate while playing basketball

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderfan19
one other pet peeve, when you are running full court and the people come out to shoot on one of the rims while you are on the other end. 1 or 2 layups are one thing if you are paying attention to the game because you can get out of the way but its really annoying when you keep getting in the way.

OMG I hate that, I want to hit them when they get in the way, especially when they accidentally end up setting picks on me and get in my way when I'm going up for a lay-up...
skillswithaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 07:24 PM   #17
melvinthompson
I hit open 5-footers

melvinthompson has an OK reputation so far

Players who are ballhogs obviously.

Driving into the lane and getting hacked every friggin' time which results in drive, hack, take ball up top, repeat.

Players that don't play D or don't know how to.

When you make a nice pass and the dude ends up blowing a 2ft layup.

Anyone who plays with the whole AND1 mentality (Learn how to shoot a J before you do all that ****)

When you start playing with some people you don't know so they make you guard the worst player and never pass the ball
melvinthompson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 07:24 PM   #18
hippos
Banned

hippos has decent reputation

When girls come along and want to play. The court is no place for ******s.
hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 07:27 PM   #19
GoRapz
Fire Dwane Casey

GoRapz has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by hippos
When girls come along and want to play. The court is no place for ******s.

Yeah esspecially ugly lookin hoes that just want to get some dick. like your mom =D
GoRapz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 07:29 PM   #20
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I hate the guy who plays extra seriously...he gets down in his jean van claude defensive stance...he's all agressive and thinkin he is doing something but is really HACKING you. He does one thing and the opposing team might hype him up and he gets even more agressive. TYpe of guy who could probably be a gym rat but is trying his luck on the bball court without any skill. He's the guy you end up clocking.

I hate when a group of punk kids dont wanna move and you gotta be an a-hole to them to get your point across. Look your silly rough house or your 2 on 2 aint gonna work. We runnin full, you call next or go the phuck home and post on ISH.

I hate the look alike NBA player. AI arm sleeve, Jason Terry headband, Tmac leg sleeve, Glen Rice thin knee brace and cant play worth a damn. Just wants to look the part but doesnt know the script.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderfan19
one other pet peeve, when you are running full court and the people come out to shoot on one of the rims while you are on the other end. 1 or 2 layups are one thing if you are paying attention to the game because you can get out of the way but its really annoying when you keep getting in the way.

Cherry pick and steal thier ball. And launch it as far as you can. If there is a roof? It goes on the roof. If there is a fence? It goes over the fence. Point is they cant intefere without a ball.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 07:30 PM   #21
GoRapz
Fire Dwane Casey

When you make the perfect team and then someone comes by and says "let me on your team" and if you dont let them on, they keep saying it consistantly, they'll start to jinx your shots, pass the ball to the other team and etc.
Old 03-20-2007, 07:32 PM   #22
hippos
Banned

The dude that constantly makes fun of the weaker players. It's great to be competitive, but we all want to have fun.
Old 03-20-2007, 07:34 PM   #23
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoRapz
When you make the perfect team and then someone comes by and says "let me on your team" and if you dont let them on, they keep saying it consistantly, they'll start to jinx your shots, pass the ball to the other team and etc.

Haha, passing the ball to the other team? If there was anytime to draw the line and kick a guy out, that would be it. That or pulling out a paintball gun and just blasting everyone. Either way, they gotta go.
RidonKs is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 07:35 PM   #24
Derek
Good High School Starter

Derek has an OK reputation so far

I hate the little guys who think they're better than Muggsy Bogues and when they drive to the hoop, you block the shot and nearly behead them in the process.
Derek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 07:35 PM   #25
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I hate when you look at the sidelines and see the 4 guys from Stand by Me walk past. Thought that only happened in the movies.
Old 03-20-2007, 07:37 PM   #26
hippos
Banned

"Vernnnnn."
Old 03-20-2007, 07:41 PM   #27
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

I hate when a kid like GoRapz thinks he is getting picked...he's all happy, dribbling the ball and laughing at guys who didnt get picked until he realizes he wasnt either. The look of disgust on his face is priceless. He'd stating his case to Timmy who he thought was his friend. Timmy still is, he just didnt want you on his team.

"Dude..."
"...............dude?"

Go home kid. Go home.
Old 03-20-2007, 07:41 PM   #28
FPower
Local High School Star

FPower has decent reputation

I don't hate it, but guys who wear NBA jerseys to pickup games usually look ridiculous. They inevitably start getting referred to as "Pierce" or "Shareef" or whatever jersey they're wearing. But that's more humor than hate.
FPower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 07:44 PM   #29
GoRapz
Fire Dwane Casey

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
I hate when a kid like GoRapz thinks he is getting picked...he's all happy, dribbling the ball and laughing at guys who didnt get picked until he realizes he wasnt either. The look of disgust on his face is priceless. He'd stating his case to Timmy who he thought was his friend. Timmy still is, he just didnt want you on his team.

"Dude..."
"...............dude?"

Go home kid. Go home.

hahahahahahahahaha sorry im always picked. Except for that one time I was playing with a bunch of guys I didnt know. It was sopposed to be 5 on 5 but their other friend showed up so he took my spot.
Old 03-20-2007, 07:48 PM   #30
Take Your Lumps
Ho Ho Ho

Take Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation here

I hate it when the net is missing.
Take Your Lumps is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: