Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 06-27-2014, 03:19 AM   #1
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default NBA 2K14 PC Help (Mods, etc...)

So my friend gave me his 2K14 for PC and I plan on dabbling in a little offline. Just screw with it mostly.

Does anyone have a good place where you can get mods to increase the textures/graphics or realistic roster fields? Google is my friend, but there's just so much shit that comes ups. I will rep for any legitimate help.
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2014, 07:27 AM   #2
Rondooooooooooo
Liquid Swordsman

Rondooooooooooo has an incredible reputation hereRondooooooooooo has an incredible reputation hereRondooooooooooo has an incredible reputation hereRondooooooooooo has an incredible reputation hereRondooooooooooo has an incredible reputation hereRondooooooooooo has an incredible reputation hereRondooooooooooo has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: NBA 2K14 PC Help (Mods, etc...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meticode
So my friend gave me his 2K14 for PC and I plan on dabbling in a little offline. Just screw with it mostly.

Does anyone have a good place where you can get mods to increase the textures/graphics or realistic roster fields? Google is my friend, but there's just so much shit that comes ups. I will rep for any legitimate help.

http://www.moddingway.com/gamedc/300.html

You can try here. I personally don't have 2k14 for the PC, so there is now way for me to test. Hope this helps!
Rondooooooooooo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2014, 11:25 AM   #3
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rondooooooooooo
http://www.moddingway.com/gamedc/300.html

You can try here. I personally don't have 2k14 for the PC, so there is now way for me to test. Hope this helps!
I'll try it out, thanks!
Old 06-27-2014, 10:44 PM   #4
JimmyMcAdocious
Very good NBA starter

JimmyMcAdocious is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJimmyMcAdocious is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJimmyMcAdocious is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJimmyMcAdocious is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJimmyMcAdocious is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJimmyMcAdocious is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJimmyMcAdocious is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJimmyMcAdocious is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJimmyMcAdocious is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Best place.

http://forums.nba-live.com/

Site title is NBA-Live, but 2k pretty much took over the site.

Easy and a lot of interesting stuff. Personally I liked the college basketball mod. Remember to back up the original files.

BRING BACK COLLEGE HOOPS 2K!
JimmyMcAdocious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2014, 12:07 PM   #5
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Moddingway is the best. It has links to every major mod made. You can also use Cheat Engine to change the sliders in MyPlayer to make the game play more realistically in that mode.
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2014, 04:43 AM   #6
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

I went and downloaded the Ultimate Base Roster mod and love it. It has like every historical team you can think of and all the rosters updated to 7/1/14 with cyber faces for Parker/Wiggins/Embiid, etc. They even have the Bobcats switched to Hornets with jerseys and court changes.
Old 07-02-2014, 08:46 AM   #7
Rondooooooooooo
Liquid Swordsman

Rondooooooooooo has an incredible reputation hereRondooooooooooo has an incredible reputation hereRondooooooooooo has an incredible reputation hereRondooooooooooo has an incredible reputation hereRondooooooooooo has an incredible reputation hereRondooooooooooo has an incredible reputation hereRondooooooooooo has an incredible reputation here

I wish you could do stuff like this for the console versions
Rondooooooooooo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2014, 07:49 PM   #8
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rondooooooooooo
I wish you could do stuff like this for the console versions
That's the trade off. The people who love customizing on PC seem to love that, but wish they could have Next-Gen graphics. People who have Next-Gen graphics wish they could have the customization of PC.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: