Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Phoenix Suns Forum

Phoenix Suns Forum Phoenix Suns forum - Phoenix Suns message board

Old 06-29-2014, 04:28 PM   #1
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Suns unveil plan to offer max contracts to Lebron and Melo

Dime Magazine

Here is the top 40 free agents this offseason. I think we should be trying to land Monroe.
Anti Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2014, 10:52 PM   #2
livingby3's
The 1-man fastbreak.

livingby3's has a near all-star reputation herelivingby3's has a near all-star reputation herelivingby3's has a near all-star reputation herelivingby3's has a near all-star reputation herelivingby3's has a near all-star reputation herelivingby3's has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: Suns unveil plan to offer max contracts to Lebron and Melo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti Hero
Dime Magazine

Here is the top 40 free agents this offseason. I think we should be trying to land Monroe.

Yeah I would love that. How much money will Monroe command, max?
livingby3's is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 08:19 AM   #3
Run&Gun=Fun
128 time NBA All Star

Run&Gun=Fun has decent reputation

Hopefully lebron let's them know quickly so if he doesn't join the suns they can get someone like Hayward or Monroe.

I just have a feeling lebron will seriously consider.

Suns can offer max money to him and basically anyone else of his choice and they have a better/younger roster than any of the other suitors.

C'mon lebron bring a championship to the valley of the sun.
Run&Gun=Fun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2014, 02:02 AM   #4
livingby3's
The 1-man fastbreak.

livingby3's has a near all-star reputation herelivingby3's has a near all-star reputation herelivingby3's has a near all-star reputation herelivingby3's has a near all-star reputation herelivingby3's has a near all-star reputation herelivingby3's has a near all-star reputation here

there's reports that the Suns are going to throw max money on Gordon Hayward.
livingby3's is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2014, 09:02 AM   #5
Run&Gun=Fun
128 time NBA All Star

Run&Gun=Fun has decent reputation

Yeah they've been eying Hayward for a year or two he's a nice player so if they don't land lebron I don't mind the idea, I guess he'd have to play the 3 though if they keep Bledsoe and it would almost certainly see tucker and/or green gone or in reduced roles.
Run&Gun=Fun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2014, 04:08 PM   #6
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

is he really worth max money though?
Old 07-01-2014, 08:07 PM   #7
highwhey
el vato encabronado

highwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
is he really worth max money though?
I'm wondering the same thing. Haven't really watched him play but it sounds silly giving him a max contract.

FA sucks for teams like us, even though we have a new coach and gm that are both great at what they do, big names probably still regard us as having a bad front office and coach.

If you don't get LeBron or melo you're limited to the likes of hayward...big drop off in talent
highwhey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2014, 09:25 PM   #8
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by highwhey
I'm wondering the same thing. Haven't really watched him play but it sounds silly giving him a max contract.

FA sucks for teams like us, even though we have a new coach and gm that are both great at what they do, big names probably still regard us as having a bad front office and coach.

If you don't get LeBron or melo you're limited to the likes of hayward...big drop off in talent
They could still pick up Monroe (if he wants to play here) and I'd think it was a successful FA. I never once believed Lebron, Dirk, Melo, Wade, Bosh etc... I'm okay if they don't ever come here.
Old 07-01-2014, 09:59 PM   #9
highwhey
el vato encabronado

highwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
They could still pick up Monroe (if he wants to play here) and I'd think it was a successful FA. I never once believed Lebron, Dirk, Melo, Wade, Bosh etc... I'm okay if they don't ever come here.
I keep forgetting about him. But Monroe would def be a good pickup. Detroit aint exactly a paradise so Phoenix would be an improvement especially considering his situation there. I think with what our current squad did last season, we're the team you join to flourish and show what you're made of. And monroe has untapped potential.

Even with woj reporting suns would make a run for lebron, I never thought we would land lebron or melo ether but our GM did mention that he firmly believes that you can build a team through other sources such as FA and not just the draft. That kind of gave me hope that we would be landing someone special.

I'd rather we pick up Monroe over hayward. At least monroe would give us something we really dont have.
highwhey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2014, 06:53 AM   #10
Rondooooooooooo
Liquid Swordsman

Rondooooooooooo has an incredible reputation hereRondooooooooooo has an incredible reputation hereRondooooooooooo has an incredible reputation hereRondooooooooooo has an incredible reputation hereRondooooooooooo has an incredible reputation hereRondooooooooooo has an incredible reputation hereRondooooooooooo has an incredible reputation here

Whoever we decide to sign, whether it be lebron, hayward, or monroe, we better hurry. In order to sign a max and keep bledsoe, we have to sign the person to the max, then resign bledsoe using his bird rights to go over the cap.
Rondooooooooooo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 03:14 AM   #11
wally_world
M0derator

wally_world is considered somewhat coolwally_world is considered somewhat cool

I hope we get Monroe. Skilled bigs that make a good fit in our team are hard to come by, and i have a feeling Detroit wont match with how much money they have committed to JSmoove.

Btw, anyone else shocked Frye opted out of his player option? I dont see him making more than $6.8 million. Unless he's doing so to get a longer deal. Personally i loved him as a Sun, but dont fancy him much returning.
wally_world is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 09:51 AM   #12
Rondooooooooooo
Liquid Swordsman

Rondooooooooooo has an incredible reputation hereRondooooooooooo has an incredible reputation hereRondooooooooooo has an incredible reputation hereRondooooooooooo has an incredible reputation hereRondooooooooooo has an incredible reputation hereRondooooooooooo has an incredible reputation hereRondooooooooooo has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by wally_world
I hope we get Monroe. Skilled bigs that make a good fit in our team are hard to come by, and i have a feeling Detroit wont match with how much money they have committed to JSmoove.

Btw, anyone else shocked Frye opted out of his player option? I dont see him making more than $6.8 million. Unless he's doing so to get a longer deal. Personally i loved him as a Sun, but dont fancy him much returning.

Only thing he really had going for him was he was a hometown kid, went to St, Mary's and UofA. Also he would occasionally get hot from 3 point line and put up numbers. I thought for sure he would have opted in tho
Rondooooooooooo is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: