Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Brooklyn Nets Forum

Brooklyn Nets Forum Brooklyn Nets message board - Brooklyn Nets forum

Old 03-22-2007, 01:51 PM   #16
whaley82
High School JV MVP

whaley82 has decent reputation
Default Re: How to capture Nets video on the web to your computer.

Thanks, that helps a lot.
whaley82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 06:52 PM   #17
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

you're welcome, guys!

if you're having trouble saving video from any other site, let me know and i'll check it out.

btw, vixy and zamzar can also create MP3's from the video if you should want that for some reason.
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 07:25 PM   #18
whaley82
High School JV MVP

I have a question and it might sound really dumb but its been bothering me now for quiet sometime not knowing what it is. Gigantes what is your avatar picture of ?

Last edited by whaley82 : 03-22-2007 at 08:04 PM.
Old 03-22-2007, 08:24 PM   #19
RecSpecs110
Prokhorov = Badass

RecSpecs110 is considered somewhat coolRecSpecs110 is considered somewhat cool

Same here... I've been wondering what it is.
RecSpecs110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 08:42 PM   #20
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter

VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat cool

i always dismissed it as a gigantic (hence his name) conch shell
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 09:02 PM   #21
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

the animal is a nautilus, a relative of the squid, octopus and cuttlefish. you can also see a larger version on my sketches page:
http://profile.imageshack.us/user/nicolasb/

the name is "giants" in spanish and is pronounced "hee-GANT-ays". i first used it for the name of my team in a basketball fantasy league some years back.
Old 03-22-2007, 09:04 PM   #22
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter

VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat cool

very interesting. are you a marine biologist?
Old 03-22-2007, 09:17 PM   #23
gigantes
A piece of fluff

i've been an amateur zoologist for a long time, starting around the time i worked for the philadelphia zoo.

here's some fun animal videos if you're into that sort of thing:

two unruly young rabbits quickly get settled down by the chicken police. these famous birds underwent an intensive four-month training period, the object of which was to help keep order on the farm.
YouTube - Chicken Police?

tic the hamster breaks his old spin record:
YouTube - My hamster in his high speed wheel ! www.rivergirl.fr

moses the crow saves an abandoned kitten:
YouTube - Cassie and Moses

hamster solves old videogame level:
YouTube - kubbur a hlaupum

male seahorse gives birth:
YouTube - sweet pea

crows are regarded as the most intelligent birds (ahead of even parrots), roughly on an intellectual par with a 5-6 year old child. here, a crow uses various city features as tools in order to crack open hard-shelled nuts:
YouTube - Attenborough - Crows in the City

"pinky is a very loving cat":
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oU_b0eZmEnQ

birds and humans - 1, squirrels - 0:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydLiasdJeoo
Old 03-22-2007, 09:20 PM   #24
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter

i've always kept hamsters around, though I usually go for the Syrian GOlden hamsters.

when I got my first pair, I had no idea they were viciously territorial.

I heard weird squeals in the dead of the night and one day saw a corpse.
Old 03-22-2007, 09:40 PM   #25
whaley82
High School JV MVP

wow thank you for that.
some of those were actually pretty neat. I can't believe a crow of all things is the smartest bird and to the age of a 5-6 year old thats amazing.
Old 03-25-2007, 02:18 AM   #26
gigantes
A piece of fluff

you're welcome, whaley and others,
i love talking about animals.

okay, i finally figured out how to crack streaming video.

unfortunately NBA.COM is still being a bit of a biatch.

when i have the full solution i will post in the guide above.
Old 03-25-2007, 02:27 PM   #27
whaley82
High School JV MVP

You are now my hero> I had a Sociology project due tomorrow and I couldn't find the videos I needed of certain advertisments. I could find them but I needed to put them into a powerpoint but none of the sites would let me dwnload them. And then it came to me those sites and programs. So I used them and got my videos downloaded onto the computer and onto my Powerpoint. So thank you so much, you just helped me a lot.
Old 03-25-2007, 08:24 PM   #28
gigantes
A piece of fluff

cool! :)
Old 03-27-2007, 05:26 AM   #29
gigantes
A piece of fluff

okay, i added two new sections to the guide.

they show how to grab the video links from any site and how to capture ASX video streams, like from CNN / sports illustrated.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: