Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 07-02-2006, 11:18 PM   #16
Lakers_Kobe_Fan
NBA sixth man of the year

Thumbs up Al Harrington

I read today in LA times they have bi annual exceptions remaining and the left is 3.4 million left of total. dude do u know how much are we paying for mckie? total waste of money did nothing last year....banks would sign for a bit less then MLE because Wolves say they cant afford MLE and there is nothing as home...so i hope he joins us.......Lets hope they bring Baby AL to LA.....Angeles.....
Lakers_Kobe_Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2006, 11:46 PM   #17
Lakerfan
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakers_Kobe_Fan
I read today in LA times they have bi annual exceptions remaining and the left is 3.4 million left of total. dude do u know how much are we paying for mckie? total waste of money did nothing last year....banks would sign for a bit less then MLE because Wolves say they cant afford MLE and there is nothing as home...so i hope he joins us.......Lets hope they bring Baby AL to LA.....Angeles.....

Yeah that Mckie and Floppy signings were retarded at best. I still like Mihm though. Now if we could unload Mckie, Sissy, Wafer, Puppy Crap, the Lakers would be great.

Ok why would the Hawks take Mckie? He didn't do crap other than get a great seat at the game.

Mihm helped more than most think. If he got injured earlier i don't think the Lakers would have made it. He had a career season in O and D. But Al would be good in purple and gold.

I think the Miami series showed if ya get a 90's squad team and play zone you can beat these tweeners who think they can drive.
Lakerfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 12:44 AM   #18
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakerfan
Ok why would the Hawks take Mckie? He didn't do crap other than get a great seat at the game.

the point of taking him would be pretty much to just run out a ccontract and gain an extra 2.5 million
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 01:02 AM   #19
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerfreak
the point of taking him would be pretty much to just run out a ccontract and gain an extra 2.5 million

Yes, expiring contracts can make good trade bait!
SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 02:40 AM   #20
KnicksFan4Life
Banned

Lakers don't have enough cash to pay Al Harrington
KnicksFan4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 04:26 AM   #21
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnicksFan4Life

I dont think you understand the basic concept of a Sign and Trade
:rollingeyes:
Old 07-03-2006, 04:31 AM   #22
hotsizzle
Superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnicksFan4Life

do you know what sign and trade is? oh wait, your man is ishiah, guess you dont
hotsizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 04:41 AM   #23
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotsizzle
do you know what sign and trade is? oh wait, your man is ishiah, guess you dont

LOOOL I love that one. nice!!!!
Old 07-03-2006, 02:18 PM   #24
Lakers_Kobe_Fan

Default Al Harrington

He is from the land of the Isiah and they are only suppose to make trades and get bad huge contracts.. they have never done a sign and trade so guys please forgive that fellow......sorry knicks fan.....but we are well knowledge people here...thats why its a lakers forum and not knicks....... ......
Old 07-03-2006, 07:25 PM   #25
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

Back to the point here anyways. lol

I would like harrington but as traditionone has mentioned in another post, We should move on to look for other players.

this is all speculation
Old 07-03-2006, 07:31 PM   #26
Lakers_Kobe_Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerfreak
Back to the point here anyways. lol

I would like harrington but as traditionone has mentioned in another post, We should move on to look for other players.

this is all speculation

ya because I juest heard that Alanta signed Speedy Claxton for 4 yrs 24 millions ...so they might dont need to have a PG anymore....so what we can do to make our team better???
Old 07-03-2006, 08:24 PM   #27
traditionone
High school junior varsity star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakers_Kobe_Fan
ya because I juest heard that Alanta signed Speedy Claxton for 4 yrs 24 millions ...so they might dont need to have a PG anymore....so what we can do to make our team better???

We must find a guard who can shoot, pass, defend the point, and make smart decisions with the basketball. It doesn't have to be a true point guard and a veteran guy would be nice at this spot. Someone who can mentor and teach Farmar. He is our point guard of the future. I truly believe that.

We need scoring off the bench. We have a good shooter to start at the 4. We could use a low post scorer who can step in and play the 4 and the 5. We need a shooting guard who can play the 2 or 3 who can put points on the board.
traditionone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 09:14 PM   #28
Lakers_Kobe_Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by traditionone
We must find a guard who can shoot, pass, defend the point, and make smart decisions with the basketball. It doesn't have to be a true point guard and a veteran guy would be nice at this spot. Someone who can mentor and teach Farmar. He is our point guard of the future. I truly believe that.

We need scoring off the bench. We have a good shooter to start at the 4. We could use a low post scorer who can step in and play the 4 and the 5. We need a shooting guard who can play the 2 or 3 who can put points on the board.

I guess thats where Al Harrington would be perfect....the starting line up would be
Pt guard
kobe
Al Harrington
Odom
Brown
and then we can have Radmonovic who would come of the bencha nd cover 3 and 4. this way he would get good minutes and we would get solid scoring for these positions. I think Turiaf is going to be good this year. because Kobe said he is going to take turiaf under his wing this summer and they are going to work-out togheter....hope this benifits us...
Old 07-03-2006, 09:22 PM   #29
traditionone
High school junior varsity star

I hope this Al Harrington saga don't last very long. The wait is going to unpleasant. The ending could be very joyous though.
traditionone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 09:24 PM   #30
Lakers_Kobe_Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by traditionone
I hope this Al Harrington saga don't last very long. The wait is going to unpleasant. The ending could be very joyous though.

he is worth all the wait though...the Lakers could be lethal......we would be very good....I can bet on it....
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: