Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-21-2007, 12:31 PM   #1
PP34Deuce
Good college starter

PP34Deuce has decent reputationPP34Deuce has decent reputation
Default Freddy Adu

Very young, has shown amazing physical skills(but striking) I remember people said he wasnt ready,hes been traded. Got pissed that he lost his spot last year to a proven veteran. Does anyone still think this kid can hit PELE heights?

Not strong, but at the same age, hes actually faster,quicker,and better ball control then PELE.

what age do u see him taking the crown?
PP34Deuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 12:38 PM   #2
Scottish_Knicks
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Scottish_Knicks has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Freddy Adu

no chance he could reach pele hights.

the only way to improve as a player he will need to come over hear to europe and play in a top class league ie english, spanish, italian

with all due respect to the mls i dont think it is a high enough standard to test him.

so what i say is send him to europe and test his skills at the very top level.
Scottish_Knicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 02:28 PM   #3
jjswifty

jjswifty has an incredible reputation herejjswifty has an incredible reputation herejjswifty has an incredible reputation herejjswifty has an incredible reputation herejjswifty has an incredible reputation herejjswifty has an incredible reputation herejjswifty has an incredible reputation here

As much as I want him to succeed...hes overrated. He has a few good one on one moves, but thats it. He lacks strength....he gets pushed around by men. Like scottish knicks said...he needs to go to Europe. I heard he trained with Manchester United, but they saw no talent and he left.
jjswifty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 04:38 PM   #4
The_Masterplan
Banned

The_Masterplan has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjswifty
As much as I want him to succeed...hes overrated. He has a few good one on one moves, but thats it. He lacks strength....he gets pushed around by men. Like scottish knicks said...he needs to go to Europe. I heard he trained with Manchester United, but they saw no talent and he left.

They didnt say that. Sir Alex said he has a lot of talent and potential and when he reaches 18 they will see what they need to do about him.
The_Masterplan is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: