Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 03-21-2007, 05:11 PM   #1
Jaz
I airball my layups

Jaz has an OK reputation so far
Default Things You Like While Playing Basketball

Companion thread to "Things You Hate While Playing Basketball"

Lot of things to hate, but I'm guessing the things to like will fall into "playing the right way."

I like it when there's a new guy, and he feels the pressure to play the right way, because the regulars know the right way.
Jaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 05:11 PM   #2
KINGofTHEcourt
Banned

KINGofTHEcourt has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Things You Like While Playing Basketball

Winning
KINGofTHEcourt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 05:13 PM   #3
raiderfan19
Shazam!

raiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

days when my jumper is on.
raiderfan19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 05:17 PM   #4
thenextgreatbigman
Banned

thenextgreatbigman has an OK reputation so far

going to a park you've never been at and blocking the **** out of the guy that talks **** the whole time, that guy who everybody there looks up to. Then scoring/dunking on him.

having the ugliest form ever and still making 45/50 FT jumpers. Making 15-20 in a row in front of guys who won't give you the ball anywhere other than the post just because you're big
thenextgreatbigman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 05:19 PM   #5
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Going to the park and dropping a triple double...then meeting a freak who let me beat in between the sheets. And my jimmy runs deep, so deep so deep put her butt to sleep.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 05:19 PM   #6
MTing
Where Brooklyn at?

MTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

After a bad game, you start playing really well
MTing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 05:21 PM   #7
number23
Decent playground baller

number23 has an OK reputation so far

Cutting through the defense, elevating for a sweet finger roll right in front of the rim.
number23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 05:22 PM   #8
ThaKid
King

ThaKid has an OK reputation so far

I like when i atleast score 3-4 points on my team when the games up to 11
I like getting real hot hitting 3 threes and a couple layups
I like when i make circus shots
I like when people get pissed after i score 4 straight layups because im so quick
I like blockin people cuz im usually the smallest guy on the court
I like being the game breaker cuz im usually the smallest guy on the court
ThaKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 05:22 PM   #9
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Being hot like a pistol.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 05:24 PM   #10
Samurai Swoosh
Root Of All Evil

Samurai Swoosh is a pretty well-respected posterSamurai Swoosh is a pretty well-respected posterSamurai Swoosh is a pretty well-respected poster

When someone picks up the 6'11 dude, who used to play for the EXACT same college I did, little do they know the 6'0 dude is more skilled and has more impact than said 6'11 dude, and my team ends up running the other one out of the building and hold down the court for 2 hours straight. Me, hitting jumper after jumper, dropping floaters down the lane, dishing dimes to below mediocre caliber teammates, etc.

Take that. You want more?
Samurai Swoosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 05:25 PM   #11
GoRapz
Fire Dwane Casey

GoRapz has decent reputation

When my shot is falling no matter what.
GoRapz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 05:43 PM   #12
saKf
Roy = my new fave.

saKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected poster

Shutting down post players who, because of their ridiculous size and strength advantages, should kick the living crap out of me every time.

Shooting threes with people running out to contest. I've developed this knack for putting so much arc on it that it eludes the (usually) taller/better jumping defender and drops straight through the net.
saKf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 05:48 PM   #13
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

When no one argues about anything and just play the game!

Called up the homies and I'm askin y'all
Which park, are y'all playin basketball?
Get me on the court and I'm trouble
Last week ****ed around and got a triple double
Freakin *****'s everyway like M.J.
I can't believe, today was a good day
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 05:58 PM   #14
saKf
Roy = my new fave.

saKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected poster

When people post stuff really big for no particular reason.

Wait, that goes in the other thread.
saKf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 05:59 PM   #15
Samurai Swoosh
Root Of All Evil

Samurai Swoosh is a pretty well-respected posterSamurai Swoosh is a pretty well-respected posterSamurai Swoosh is a pretty well-respected poster

LMAO ...

Felt on her big phat fanny, then hoped up and KILLED the punani.

SMH ...
Samurai Swoosh is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: