Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-21-2007, 07:43 PM   #16
AppleNader
Cornell Basketball=#1
 
AppleNader's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,307
AppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputation
Default Re: US National Team: 2007 draws announced

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Jason Kidd ..

not official yet :

same goes for Carlos Boozer, but I'm pretty sure that he's set
AppleNader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 07:43 PM   #17
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 8,369
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: US National Team: 2007 draws announced

though Kidd may be 36 then, im sure many people will want him as the 3rd point rather than.... Dwyane Wade... on the team
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 07:52 PM   #18
AI Nuggets3
Decent college freshman
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 1,982
AI Nuggets3 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: US National Team: 2007 draws announced

even tho Iverson will probably still beg to play for his country (and still be ignored) i hope he's left off. guy is in his early 30's now. he's gotta rest in the summer.

i hope Kobe plays. we might not be in this mess if all of our guys played the past 5 years (prime Shaq, KG, Kobe, etc).
AI Nuggets3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 07:57 PM   #19
Darsh
Good college starter
 
Darsh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Boguts Hood
Posts: 2,125
Darsh has decent reputationDarsh has decent reputation
Default Re: US National Team: 2007 draws announced

Im really looking forward to having Boozer play (i presume he'll get on the team anyway). Plus, with Kobe, Redd and Billups back we will have a lot of consistent shooters at our expense.

I think Brazil could be a danger team though. They were pretty good in japan, and that was without Nene. They definitely have what it takes to cause an upset.
Darsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 08:01 PM   #20
The_Masterplan
Banned
 
The_Masterplan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 2,266
The_Masterplan has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: US National Team: 2007 draws announced

US virgin island wins. Tim Duncan=auto win every time
The_Masterplan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 08:10 PM   #21
Younggrease
Banned
 
Younggrease's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 8,767
Younggrease has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: US National Team: 2007 draws announced

this game is a perfect example of why bron shouldnt be on team usa or at least not start. Cant shoot, just lowers his head and rams to the basket. And when he doesnt have the ball on offense he just stands around
Younggrease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 08:12 PM   #22
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 8,369
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: US National Team: 2007 draws announced

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Masterplan
US virgin island wins. Tim Duncan=auto win every time


after 2004, Duncan said that his FIBA career was over.




if you remembered the Athens olympics, Duncan kept getting called one bogus 3seconds and softie baby blocking fouls
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 08:16 PM   #23
AppleNader
Cornell Basketball=#1
 
AppleNader's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,307
AppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputation
Default Re: US National Team: 2007 draws announced

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
after 2004, Duncan said that his FIBA career was over.




if you remembered the Athens olympics, Duncan kept getting called one bogus 3seconds and softie baby blocking fouls

: : There's still a 5% chance he'd still play. I seem to recall he only said that it was a 95% chance his FIBA career is over, so there's still hope: :

But in more seriousness, Coach K's got a lot of free time now, better start working on some set plays and actually watching NBA/FIBA to know what these players are capable of.
AppleNader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 08:21 PM   #24
FPower
Local High School Star
 
FPower's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,545
FPower has decent reputation
Default Re: US National Team: 2007 draws announced

Is Billups going to play? Somehow I don't think so since he'll be a free agent this summer.
FPower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 08:22 PM   #25
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 8,369
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: US National Team: 2007 draws announced

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppleNader
: : There's still a 5% chance he'd still play. I seem to recall he only said that it was a 95% chance his FIBA career is over, so there's still hope: :

But in more seriousness, Coach K's got a lot of free time now, better start working on some set plays and actually watching NBA/FIBA to know what these players are capable of.



remember that "progress report" video before the WC in which Coach K mentioned how well practice is going and they showed clips of some layup drills by the NBA stars?


do you think after the director said "CUT" the players demanded their check for the 2 minutes of running around?
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 08:23 PM   #26
The_Masterplan
Banned
 
The_Masterplan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 2,266
The_Masterplan has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: US National Team: 2007 draws announced

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
after 2004, Duncan said that his FIBA career was over.




if you remembered the Athens olympics, Duncan kept getting called one bogus 3seconds and softie baby blocking fouls

k nm then
The_Masterplan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 09:41 PM   #27
AppleNader
Cornell Basketball=#1
 
AppleNader's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,307
AppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputation
Default Re: US National Team: 2007 draws announced

Quote:
Originally Posted by FPower
Is Billups going to play? Somehow I don't think so since he'll be a free agent this summer.

Yes, he was one of the originals named. The only reason why he didn't play in 06 was because his wife was giving birth.

Isn't he injured right now though? How is it coming along



oh yea, and Nene apparently isn't going to play for brazil

Last edited by AppleNader : 03-21-2007 at 10:16 PM.
AppleNader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 10:33 PM   #28
Twiens
lakers/raptors
 
Twiens's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 2,589
Twiens is a pretty well-respected posterTwiens is a pretty well-respected posterTwiens is a pretty well-respected posterTwiens is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: US National Team: 2007 draws announced

Go Canada!!!!!!

Btw, how many teams from this qualify for the olympics?
Twiens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 12:38 AM   #29
mhsbasketball
lol: smh:
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Big D
Posts: 594
mhsbasketball has decent reputation
Default Re: US National Team: 2007 draws announced

I hope henreich is not invited
mhsbasketball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 02:23 AM   #30
BradMiller52
Kings fan
 
BradMiller52's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: I wanna get paid like Mikki
Posts: 2,724
BradMiller52 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: US National Team: 2007 draws announced

Kevin Martin needs to be on this team...
BradMiller52 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:49 AM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy