Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-21-2007, 06:49 PM   #31
Bourne
Valancais for RoY
 
Bourne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: In da club bangin
Posts: 1,925
Bourne has not been impressing people
Default Re: OT: Wii vs. PS3 vs. 360

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxFly
Come to where the sun don't shine...

What are you proposing?
Bourne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 06:49 PM   #32
AI Nuggets3
Decent college freshman
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 1,982
AI Nuggets3 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: OT: Wii vs. PS3 vs. 360

Quote:
Originally Posted by -primetime-
Wii = for kids
PS3 = piontless to own until GTA comes out, then it will be another story
360 = leaps and bounds better than the other 2...

the Wii is remarkable because it's woken up oldschool gamers. guys that grew up playing Atari, NES, SNES and lost touch with gaming after that because life got in the way. a lot of the late 20s-early 40s crowd are being sucked back into gaming because of the Nintendo Wii.

the other 2 are amazing HD systems but even tho the Wii is still waiting for its library to be released, its the most fun ive had playing video games in 15 years. Before this i hadn't touched a Nintendo system since 1992, but damn i hope Nintendo continues to win this new era.
AI Nuggets3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 06:49 PM   #33
thekavorka
Good High School Starter
 
thekavorka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 721
thekavorka has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: OT: Wii vs. PS3 vs. 360

What kind of kid is going to beat Zelda or Metroid? Hell, even Pikmin or Paper Mario 2 would be a challenge for kids.
thekavorka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 06:51 PM   #34
Bourne
Valancais for RoY
 
Bourne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: In da club bangin
Posts: 1,925
Bourne has not been impressing people
Default Re: OT: Wii vs. PS3 vs. 360

Quote:
Originally Posted by AI Nuggets3
the Wii is remarkable because it's woken up oldschool gamers. guys that grew up playing Atari, NES, SNES and lost touch with gaming after that because life got in the way. a lot of the late 20s-early 40s crowd is being sucked back into gaming because of the Nintendo Wii.

Care to explain where you get this fact?
Bourne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 06:54 PM   #35
AI Nuggets3
Decent college freshman
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 1,982
AI Nuggets3 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: OT: Wii vs. PS3 vs. 360

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bourne
Care to explain where you get this fact?

havent you seen all of the news clips or read the articles? this system is getting non-gamers or former-gamers back into it.

i dont know how this system will do in the end with the hardcore gamers, but Nintendo has definitely turned a lot of "older" people onto gaming. thats where most of their success is coming from.
AI Nuggets3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 06:56 PM   #36
-primetime-
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: OT: Wii vs. PS3 vs. 360

[quote=AI Nuggets3]the Wii is remarkable because it's woken up oldschool gamers. guys that grew up playing Atari, NES, SNES and lost touch with gaming after that because life got in the way. a lot of the late 20s-early 40s crowd are being sucked back into gaming because of the Nintendo Wii.

the other 2 are amazing HD systems but even tho the Wii is still waiting for its library to be released, its the most fun ive had playing video games in 15 years. Before this i hadn't touched a Nintendo system since 1992, but damn i hope Nintendo continues to win this new era.[/QUOTE]

they are not winning...Microsoft is

http://kotaku.com/gaming/december/np...ber-228212.php

the 360 has sold over 10 million units
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 07:01 PM   #37
DeuceWallaces
I am your density
 
DeuceWallaces's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: State College, PA
Posts: 15,647
DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: OT: Wii vs. PS3 vs. 360

Wii has dominated sales since it came out. Wait another year and see how much market share Microsoft has in America.
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 07:02 PM   #38
-primetime-
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: OT: Wii vs. PS3 vs. 360

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
Wii has dominated sales since it came out. Wait another year and see how much market share Microsoft has in America.
did you not just read that link?

http://kotaku.com/gaming/december/np...ber-228212.php

that really isn't domonating sales
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 07:05 PM   #39
DeuceWallaces
I am your density
 
DeuceWallaces's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: State College, PA
Posts: 15,647
DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: OT: Wii vs. PS3 vs. 360

Ha, why don't you find something recent ya d0uche. That was December and nintendo sold every unit they had. Wii has won the January and Feb by a significant margin and still can't fill product demand 4 months after launch.
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 07:08 PM   #40
-primetime-
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: OT: Wii vs. PS3 vs. 360

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
Ha, why don't you find something recent ya d0uche. That was December and nintendo sold every unit they had. Wii has won the January and Feb by a significant margin and still can't fill product demand 4 months after launch.

hey you are the one that said the Wii has dominated since it came out....not me

I was just pointing out that you were wrong...if that is due to lack of units then so be it...



ya D0uche
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 07:12 PM   #41
DeuceWallaces
I am your density
 
DeuceWallaces's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: State College, PA
Posts: 15,647
DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: OT: Wii vs. PS3 vs. 360

Well it has taken 2 of the 3 months, and has outsold all systems in America since it's release and still can't fill demand.

So, no, you're wrong.
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 07:14 PM   #42
Younggrease
Banned
 
Younggrease's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 8,767
Younggrease has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: OT: Wii vs. PS3 vs. 360

360 JUST BROKE MY GEARS OF WAR COPY!!!!!! BUT DUDE IS SENDING ME A NEW ONE....

360 breaks too many games but at least they replaced it
Younggrease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 07:14 PM   #43
MTing
Where Brooklyn at?
 
MTing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: NY
Posts: 5,442
MTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: OT: Wii vs. PS3 vs. 360

I only got 360 so I dont know. This would be my order though:
1. 360
2. PS3
3. Wii
MTing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 07:16 PM   #44
-primetime-
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: OT: Wii vs. PS3 vs. 360

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
Well it has taken 2 of the 3 months, and has outsold all systems in America since it's release and still can't fill demand.

So, no, you're wrong.

here you go:

http://forum.pcvsconsole.com/viewthread.php?tid=11067

it has taken the last two months and that is all....also that gap s getting smaller and Microsoft has three times as many units sold over all...I would much rather be in Microsoft's shoes right now...
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 07:17 PM   #45
Bourne
Valancais for RoY
 
Bourne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: In da club bangin
Posts: 1,925
Bourne has not been impressing people
Default Re: OT: Wii vs. PS3 vs. 360

Wii being bought the most doesn't mean it is the best. It's a valid point though, but not the be all and end all.

Im very worried that wii will just be another multplayer system. If that's the case, **** it, my friend has one.
Bourne is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:51 AM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy