Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-21-2007, 08:44 PM   #1
Cool
NBA rookie of the year

Default My Xbox Story(Please Read)

So I preordered the 360 and got it the day it game back, then a week later 3 red lights come on so I return it then I get a new one, 2 months later breaks it again then I get another one, but its refurbished, then a 1 year later I was playin it and it froze and broke, so then I got a refurbished one to, so then I get it back then I am pissed right now, so I call microsoft then they say there is nothing we can do except give u another refurbished one, so I ask to talk to the top lady that works for the xbox derpartment and I tell her the whole situation that I just told you and guess what, I am getting a brand new Xbox finally and a new game and my money back for the last repair which I shouldnt have paid for thats what the lady said, so I am getting all that and now I am happy and just waiting for my 360 to come in. THIS WHOLE STORY IS TRUE, ITS ALL FACT.

What do you all think?
Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 08:47 PM   #2
Bobcat4Ever
Six Pack Cat

Default Re: My Xbox Story(Please Read)

I think that you should get another free one and give it to me.
Bobcat4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 08:51 PM   #3
jjswifty

Post pics or something of the new one. A lot of times they just tell you what they want you to hear. Their support sucks.
jjswifty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 08:52 PM   #4
AIR SETH
Local High School Star

Atta boy Cool. That was some BS they were doing to you. Making you pay to get it fixed. By the third time it obviously isn't you and is the console. Way to be aggressive and get what should be yours.
AIR SETH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 08:55 PM   #5
Cool
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobcat4Ever
I think that you should get another free one and give it to me.

Yea I will call them back and see what they say,

*picks up phone and calls Xbox and talks to head supervisor*

Head Supervisor: Hello, is there anything I can help you with?
Me: yes, could I get another free xbox with the free one I am already getting for bobcat4ever?
Head Supervisor: STFU AND DONT EVER CALL BACK.

Last edited by Cool : 03-21-2007 at 08:57 PM.
Old 03-21-2007, 08:55 PM   #6
Bobcat4Ever
Six Pack Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool
Yea I will call them back and see what they say,

*pickes up phone and calls Xbox and talks to head supervisor*

Head Supervisor: Hello, is there anything I can help you with?
Me: yes, could I get another free xbox with the free one I am already getting for bobcat4ever?
Head Supervisor: STFU AND DONT EVER CALL BACK.

Bobcat4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 08:57 PM   #7
Cool
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by AIR SETH
Atta boy Cool. That was some BS they were doing to you. Making you pay to get it fixed. By the third time it obviously isn't you and is the console. Way to be aggressive and get what should be yours.

Yea the last time before this final time, they made me pay over 100 dollars to get it fixed, and then when I told the supervisor that, she was pissed and sayed they should have never done that, but its all good now, I am getting my money back, a free new xbox and a free new game, so I am happy now.
Old 03-21-2007, 09:09 PM   #8
The_Masterplan
Banned

ya, one time my parents bought me a zen micro photo for christmas and it broke and june so i went to best buy and said it shouldnt have broke and got me a new one.

It was awesome.
The_Masterplan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 09:27 PM   #9
Cool
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Masterplan
ya, one time my parents bought me a zen micro photo for christmas and it broke and june so i went to best buy and said it shouldnt have broke and got me a new one.

It was awesome.

I feel your pain, but I returned 6 times and finally they are giving me a new one.
Old 03-21-2007, 09:30 PM   #10
Cool
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjswifty
Post pics or something of the new one. A lot of times they just tell you what they want you to hear. Their support sucks.

I havent even got it yet, this week or next, no I am pretty sure I am getting a new one because I talked to the head lady of repairs and if I dont get a new one I will call them back and talk to BILL GATES PERSONALLY, and I can tell if its a new one or not, because I have seen a new one and a refurbished one.
Old 03-21-2007, 09:38 PM   #11
jjswifty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool
I havent even got it yet, this week or next, no I am pretty sure I am getting a new one because I talked to the head lady of repairs and if I dont get a new one I will call them back and talk to BILL GATES PERSONALLY, and I can tell if its a new one or not, because I have seen a new one and a refurbished one.

yea, I meant when you get it. I have a 360 since November and its yet to break. Ive never seen a refurb 360 so I wouldnt be able to tell the difference if you post pics anyways. but I do hope you get a new one...at least your getting a new game.
jjswifty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 09:46 PM   #12
Cool
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjswifty
yea, I meant when you get it. I have a 360 since November and its yet to break. Ive never seen a refurb 360 so I wouldnt be able to tell the difference if you post pics anyways. but I do hope you get a new one...at least your getting a new game.

O I thought you meant now, because you thouht I had it now, its good, anyways they package the refurbs like a new on but you can see scratches and stuff like that on a refurbed one. So I will know the difference.
Old 03-22-2007, 01:19 AM   #13
JMEWLS

a similar thing happened with my brother. But involving a laptop..

He's laptop stuffed up, we brought it back like 10 times. Enough was enough, we called up and they got him a brand new laptop; one of the best out now.

I thought this was pretty good, seeming as though he only spent $1200 on the original one, and he got one worth like $4000.
Old 03-22-2007, 01:45 AM   #14
Cool
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMEWLS
a similar thing happened with my brother. But involving a laptop..

He's laptop stuffed up, we brought it back like 10 times. Enough was enough, we called up and they got him a brand new laptop; one of the best out now.

I thought this was pretty good, seeming as though he only spent $1200 on the original one, and he got one worth like $4000.

That is kind of bull of what me and him had to do, but whatever at least we are getting, are problems solved.
Old 03-22-2007, 01:53 AM   #15
hateraid
Is it in you?

That is why I wait a year to buy any consoles. Go to work out the kinks. I am perfectly happy to play at a buddies house. But good job cool.
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: