Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-11-2014, 10:53 AM   #1
Tarik One
NBA rookie of the year

Tarik One has decent reputationTarik One has decent reputation
Default Parking Etiquette/Peeves

Dealing with people parking can be just as irritating as dealing with drivers

One time I walked out to my car to put excess bags in the trunk so i can go back in to shop some more. I closed the trunk and proceeded walked back toward the mall. Some fat chick drove by and said out her window "Thanks a lot" and peeled off. . Had no clue she was sitting there waiting, nor am i obligated to look around for potential parkers.

Then there's the person who waits 5 minutes for a person to pull out even though there are available spots 30 yards away. It has never mattered to me how close my parking space is, especially at a mall (What difference does it make, I'm going to be walking around inside anyway).
Tarik One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 11:08 AM   #2
KobesFinger
Laker Gang

KobesFinger has a terrific reputationKobesFinger has a terrific reputationKobesFinger has a terrific reputationKobesFinger has a terrific reputationKobesFinger has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Parking Etiquette/Peeves

People that park over the line
KobesFinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 11:13 AM   #3
DukeDelonte13
NBA sixth man of the year

DukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation here

i hate people who stand in parallel parking spots and are like "i'm holding this for somebody"
DukeDelonte13 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 11:21 AM   #4
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarik One
Dealing with people parking can be just as irritating as dealing with drivers

One time I walked out to my car to put excess bags in the trunk so i can go back in to shop some more. I closed the trunk and proceeded walked back toward the mall. Some fat chick drove by and said out her window "Thanks a lot" and peeled off. . Had no clue she was sitting there waiting, nor am i obligated to look around for potential parkers.

Then there's the person who waits 5 minutes for a person to pull out even though there are available spots 30 yards away. It has never mattered to me how close my parking space is, especially at a mall (What difference does it make, I'm going to be walking around inside anyway).

damn, balla as shit

I've never shopped that hard
The Macho Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 11:37 AM   #5
Jameerthefear
Feelin' Dandy

Jameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by DukeDelonte13
i hate people who stand in parallel parking spots and are like "i'm holding this for somebody"
people do this?
Jameerthefear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 11:51 AM   #6
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by DukeDelonte13

lol you'd hate Pittsburgh. People set up lawn chairs outside their house to save parking spots.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 12:13 PM   #7
glidedrxlr22
Dont H8 the Laker H8er

glidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation here

When people park their huge ass RAM trucks...or similar...pretty much on two parking spots.......crooked even if you head over to Home Depot or Lowe's.

People who block the path trying to turn their cars around to back into a spot.
glidedrxlr22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 01:26 PM   #8
JohnnySic
green is good

JohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation here

I hate when people park over parking lines taking up 2 spots. Its typically cocky people with oversized or expensive vehicles.

I also cant stand "are you leaving?" guy. You run into this guy wherever parking is in demand and scarce. Makes me feel rushed to leave so he can have the spot. Screw that. I like to make a game out of it - can I covertly sneak to my car without him seeing me? If he does catch me I just say I'm not leaving and then leave anyway.
JohnnySic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 01:46 PM   #9
riseagainst
Banned

riseagainst is considered somewhat coolriseagainst is considered somewhat coolriseagainst is considered somewhat cool

I guess it depends on where you live. Drivers on the road are pretty obnoxious where i live. But in terms of parking, you really don't see alot of fa..gs doing douche things. I remember one time this girl took my parking spot where i have been waiting for the car to pull out for like 5 minutes. As she pulled in, i told her i have been waiting here for a while. She was nice about it and was ready to get out, but i told her it's fine you may park her anyway.
riseagainst is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 06:08 PM   #10
PHX_Phan
Local High School Star

PHX_Phan is a pretty well-respected posterPHX_Phan is a pretty well-respected posterPHX_Phan is a pretty well-respected poster

People who open their door into your car. Some people are completely ****ing careless and just swing open their door without paying attention.

I used to work at a place with a busy parking lot and the side of my car looked like it went through a hail storm.
PHX_Phan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 06:10 PM   #11
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
lol you'd hate Pittsburgh. People set up lawn chairs outside their house to save parking spots.

do you move the chair onto the sidewalk and park there?
The Macho Man is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: