Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-09-2014, 01:37 AM   #31
masonanddixon
Decent playground baller

masonanddixon has not been impressing people
Default Re: Protein Powder....which brand do you use?

Quote:
Originally Posted by plowking
I'd honestly be cool with catching up and shooting some hoops at UQ if you're keen. I don't take anything on here seriously, so it's fine with me if you actually do live in Brisbane lol.

Yeah let's plan on Saturday. Maybe go to the Bowery Saturday night if you're into that.
masonanddixon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 01:45 AM   #32
plowking
well DENG

plowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by masonanddixon
Yeah let's plan on Saturday. Maybe go to the Bowery Saturday night if you're into that.

I'd love to know who this actually is.
plowking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 01:48 AM   #33
masonanddixon
Decent playground baller

Quote:
Originally Posted by plowking

I'd love to know who this actually is.

Just roll with it and bask in the beauty when we both nail MILFs Saturday night in the Valley
Old 07-09-2014, 03:54 AM   #34
bergs14
J-Weezy

bergs14 has decent reputationbergs14 has decent reputation

Well damn
bergs14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 04:18 AM   #35
step_back
You see this knife?

step_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I use PHD Pharma whey. I have one shake after a workout and that's it. Everything else is done with food. I eat 5-6 times a day.
step_back is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 04:20 AM   #36
Rondooooooooooo
8====D ~~~~

Rondooooooooooo has a near all-star reputation hereRondooooooooooo has a near all-star reputation hereRondooooooooooo has a near all-star reputation hereRondooooooooooo has a near all-star reputation hereRondooooooooooo has a near all-star reputation hereRondooooooooooo has a near all-star reputation here

Used to use this, tasted good and worked pretty well.

Using this currently. shit is pretty intense, has me on the toilet like a hour after taking it haha but it works really well.
Rondooooooooooo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 04:27 AM   #37
bdreason
Game. Set. Match.

bdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Been a couple years since I used a protein supplement, but I always like ProLab N Large2. The Chocolate was easy to hand shake with water and put down.

http://www.amazon.com/N-Large-Powder.../dp/B0000ABP1J
bdreason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 04:27 AM   #38
fiddy
HC4L

fiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

fiddy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 04:46 AM   #39
Rondooooooooooo
8====D ~~~~

Rondooooooooooo has a near all-star reputation hereRondooooooooooo has a near all-star reputation hereRondooooooooooo has a near all-star reputation hereRondooooooooooo has a near all-star reputation hereRondooooooooooo has a near all-star reputation hereRondooooooooooo has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by step_back
I use PHD Pharma whey. I have one shake after a workout and that's it. Everything else is done with food. I eat 5-6 times a day.

Same here. I usually eat 2 big meals and snack through the day. I work off hours (1am-noon) so it's kinda hard for me to get a breakfast-lunch-dinner routine.
Rondooooooooooo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 05:37 AM   #40
aj1987
MH!

aj1987 is considered somewhat coolaj1987 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by masonanddixon
LMAO, you'll have a rhambdomyosarcoma by 50. Have fun.
Still pretending to be a doctor. Sad.
aj1987 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 05:42 AM   #41
russwest0
FREE BUDADIIII

russwest0 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardrusswest0 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardrusswest0 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardrusswest0 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardrusswest0 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardrusswest0 has one of the lowest reputations on this board

interrupting this thread to inform you all that I have the same geneotype that nearly all world class sprinters have

me > you
russwest0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 05:46 AM   #42
BlazerRed
Don has beautiful aura

BlazerRed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlazerRed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlazerRed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlazerRed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlazerRed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlazerRed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlazerRed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlazerRed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlazerRed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlazerRed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlazerRed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Optimum Nutrition Gold
BlazerRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 06:01 AM   #43
Balla_Status

Balla_Status is popular on this boardBalla_Status is popular on this boardBalla_Status is popular on this boardBalla_Status is popular on this board

See you guys in the valley Sat night. I think I've been to the Bowery now that I looked it up on google. Sketchy cocktail bar next to the bank?
Balla_Status is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 06:40 AM   #44
masonanddixon
Decent playground baller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balla_Status
See you guys in the valley Sat night. I think I've been to the Bowery now that I looked it up on google. Sketchy cocktail bar next to the bank?

No it's across from the Beat...what city are you in?
Old 07-09-2014, 07:21 AM   #45
alenleomessi

alenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputation

prostar 100% whey
its very cheap plus they give me creatine with it
alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: