Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-21-2007, 10:51 PM   #1
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Youtube: First Episode of WWF Smackdown (1999)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPhB_a0Q1eY

Knowing WWE they'll probably take it down soon but here's the full length first episode of WWF Smackdown from back in the day. X-Pac, Al Snow, Jericho, Mankind, Chyna, Austin, Rock...damn i miss those days

Anyway this link is to part 1, and the links to the other 9 or so parts are on the page too
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 10:53 PM   #2
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Youtube: First Episode of WWF Smackdown (1999)

Wow, thats a glance into the past!

SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 10:53 PM   #3
D-Wade
Great college starter

D-Wade has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPhB_a0Q1eY

Knowing WWE they'll probably take it down soon but here's the full length first episode of WWF Smackdown from back in the day. X-Pac, Al Snow, Jericho, Mankind, Chyna, Austin, Rock...damn i miss those days

Anyway this link is to part 1, and the links to the other 9 or so parts are on the page too
Was this the episode the ''Corperate-Ministry'' reformed?
D-Wade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 11:34 PM   #4
El Kabong
Where Eagles Dare

El Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I got heaps of wrestling tapes at home. Every episode of WCW Monday Nitro from 1997 and 1998 and every episode of Thunder from 1998. Got heaps of PPV's from 98 to 2003 too. It's cool to watch old shows from 97 to 2000.
El Kabong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 11:38 PM   #5
D-Wade
Great college starter

D-Wade has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Kabong
I got heaps of wrestling tapes at home. Every episode of WCW Monday Nitro from 1997 and 1998 and every episode of Thunder from 1998. Got heaps of PPV's from 98 to 2003 too. It's cool to watch old shows from 97 to 2000.

Dude, copy some of them Nitro's on to DVD and deal me some!
D-Wade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 12:00 AM   #6
El Kabong
Where Eagles Dare

El Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Wade
Dude, copy some of them Nitro's on to DVD and deal me some!
I've already copied all the Nitro's and Thunder's onto DVD. I've still got PPV's and some old Raw and TNA episodes to do. My VCR recently crapped itself so I need to get a new one before I can finish.
El Kabong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 05:54 AM   #7
Sword.Dragons
Good High School Starter

Sword.Dragons has decent reputation

It's been removed.
Sword.Dragons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 10:35 AM   #8
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

lol damn Vince
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 11:13 AM   #9
Latina Heat
Not a Bandwagon Fan!

Latina Heat is a pretty well-respected posterLatina Heat is a pretty well-respected posterLatina Heat is a pretty well-respected poster

Ugh i can't believe i missed it! I don't know why they take them down so quickly..it seems like Vince would want free advertisement
Latina Heat is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: