Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-10-2014, 08:00 PM   #91
BuffaloBill
WANTED

BuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Those of you who support Gay marriage

always wanted to fvck a toaster
BuffaloBill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 08:12 PM   #92
TonyMontana
Local High School Star

TonyMontana has a bad reputationTonyMontana has a bad reputationTonyMontana has a bad reputationTonyMontana has a bad reputation

The real enemy here is Homosexual propaganda. This is what the fuss was about in Russia. They banned this propaganda, not the act of being gay itself.

In the year 2014 being homosexual is portrayed as cool. Look at the NFL player, Michael Sam(?) who got drafted. He was like a 7th round pick, yet when he is picked ESPN has their cameras ready and zooms in on him making out with his boyfriend as he is drafted. The only reason he was a notable pick AT ALL was because he was gay. Not because of his football abilities. This is the kind of shit that is unacceptable.

Because do you know who falls for this propaganda? The youth. Kids looking to fit in, find a place in the world. They think that by prefering **** shoved where they shit they will be liked and accepted by society which every kid desperately wants. The homosexual lifestyle is not healthy for reasons that I will not get into(but should be obvious).

People look the other way regarding this pro homosexuality agenda forced on us until it's too late. Maybe your sons will fall victim to it during their formulative years. We'll see more **** than ever in the coming generations and we'll see how you like it when your son is willingly taking it in the ass from some guy.
TonyMontana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 08:20 PM   #93
Out_In_Utah
High School JV MVP

Out_In_Utah is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOut_In_Utah is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOut_In_Utah is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOut_In_Utah is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOut_In_Utah is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOut_In_Utah is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOut_In_Utah is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOut_In_Utah is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOut_In_Utah is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOut_In_Utah is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOut_In_Utah is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyMontana
The real enemy here is Homosexual propaganda. This is what the fuss was about in Russia. They banned this propaganda, not the act of being gay itself.

In the year 2014 being homosexual is portrayed as cool. Look at the NFL player, Michael Sam(?) who got drafted. He was like a 7th round pick, yet when he is picked ESPN has their cameras ready and zooms in on him making out with his boyfriend as he is drafted. The only reason he was a notable pick AT ALL was because he was gay. Not because of his football abilities. This is the kind of shit that is unacceptable.

Because do you know who falls for this propaganda? The youth. Kids looking to fit in, find a place in the world. They think that by prefering **** shoved where they shit they will be liked and accepted by society which every kid desperately wants. The homosexual lifestyle is not healthy for reasons that I will not get into(but should be obvious).

People look the other way regarding this pro homosexuality agenda forced on us until it's too late. Maybe your sons will fall victim to it during their formulative years. We'll see more **** than ever in the coming generations and we'll see how you like it when your son is willingly taking it in the ass from some guy.

You can't honestly think people become gay to be cool.
Out_In_Utah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 08:25 PM   #94
TonyMontana
Local High School Star

TonyMontana has a bad reputationTonyMontana has a bad reputationTonyMontana has a bad reputationTonyMontana has a bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Out_In_Utah
You can't honestly think people become gay to be cool.

It definitely happens. young kids are EXTREMELY impressionable.

The pro homosexual agenda is obvious. When someone comes out for being gay it is a giant circle jerk in the media. "Congrats man so awesome!!!". Why should one be applauded for their sexual orientation and their sexual orientation alone?
TonyMontana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 09:10 PM   #95
cuad
kings fan

cuad has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by PerfectCell
What will you do if 10 years down the line there's protests from people who want to marry their siblings?

Congratulate you for standing up for yourself.
cuad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 09:15 PM   #96
Nanners
Decent college freshman

Nanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

The pro homosexual agenda is obvious. When someone comes out for being gay it is a giant circle jerk in the media. "Congrats man so awesome!!!". Why should one be applauded for their sexual orientation and their sexual orientation alone?

the homosexual agenda is quite dangerous. their ultimate plan is to make everyone gay, because they want to end human reproduction and destroy the entire human race. i felt myself turning a little bit gay when michael sam was kissing his boyfriend on national tv, i bet you did too. i had to pray for 5 days straight to cleanse the gay from michael sam out my spirit.

Last edited by Nanners : 07-10-2014 at 09:23 PM.
Nanners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 09:54 PM   #97
ROCSteady
~NO FATE~

ROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

It's just funny that people act like people can't feel any which way that comes natural to them regarding gays or whatever other subculture their personality and lifestyle differs greatly from. The attempted molding on people's expressed feelings that is a genuine internal response could also be thought of in a less than nobel manner.
ROCSteady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 09:55 PM   #98
ace23

ace23 has a bad reputationace23 has a bad reputationace23 has a bad reputationace23 has a bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuad
Congratulate you for standing up for yourself.
ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 11:15 PM   #99
Lamar Doom
Fresh Kid Turned Rotten

Lamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

In the year 2014 being homosexual is portrayed as cool. Look at the NFL player, Michael Sam(?) who got drafted. He was like a 7th round pick, yet when he is picked ESPN has their cameras ready and zooms in on him making out with his boyfriend as he is drafted.

I don't really care that he's gay, but it really bothers me that his boyfriend is white and so small compared to him. Oh, and the "Rams"? C'mon man. All I could think about was him ramming his little white boyfriend. Better than the Packers I guess.
Lamar Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 01:22 PM   #100
MavsSuperFan
NBA lottery pick

MavsSuperFan is popular on this boardMavsSuperFan is popular on this boardMavsSuperFan is popular on this boardMavsSuperFan is popular on this board

Quote:

1. Homosexuality is not considered cool in america.
2. Even if it was no straight man is going to voluntarily suck dick for fun/to be cool.
MavsSuperFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 01:33 PM   #101
MavsSuperFan
NBA lottery pick

MavsSuperFan is popular on this boardMavsSuperFan is popular on this boardMavsSuperFan is popular on this boardMavsSuperFan is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCSteady
Why do you always feel the need to champion for the gay community? U have a gay bro, breh?
I have gay people in my family yes. My cousin is a lesbian.
But no thats not the reason. the reason I support anything is because it coincides with my morals.

Eg. I dont know of any member of my family on medicaid, ebt, etc, but I support it.
I am not a minority, but I am against racism.
etc

Also to be honest ppl who need to be personally affected by something to experience empathy are selfish scum.

Last edited by MavsSuperFan : 07-11-2014 at 01:43 PM.
MavsSuperFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 02:12 PM   #102
GimmeThat
Good college starter

GimmeThat posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryGimmeThat posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryGimmeThat posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

it's not like we need to ask people to put kids up for adoption.

there's an excess amount of that already

gay marriage.
GimmeThat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 04:09 PM   #103
Lakers Legend#32
Decent college freshman

Lakers Legend#32 has decent reputation

I'm so tired of this non-argument from conservatives.
Lakers Legend#32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2014, 07:26 AM   #104
outbreak
Custom User Title

outbreak has a near all-star reputation hereoutbreak has a near all-star reputation hereoutbreak has a near all-star reputation hereoutbreak has a near all-star reputation hereoutbreak has a near all-star reputation hereoutbreak has a near all-star reputation here

Man I hope half the people in this thread are trolling and not honestly this stupid and bigoted. Why does it bother people so much what two dudes want to do with their own lives? Who cares? How can you equate it to incest? Incest can result in ****ed up kids and genetic disorders and a lot of the time comes from exploiting situations of power within the family dynamic.

Why do you care if the NFL guy is gay? Why would you even think about him having sex with his partner and why do you idiots keep saying he made out with his boyfriend when he kissed him far less passionately than straight guys kiss their girlfriends when drafted? Are you really stupid enough to think a kid who sees that is going to suddenly want to be homosexual? It doesn't work that way

And when it comes to animals you're raping an animal. Homosexuals aren't raping each other they are consenting adults. You're arguments are childish, ignorant and plain stupid.
outbreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2014, 07:36 AM   #105
Cleverness
I hit open layups

Cleverness has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by PerfectCell
What will you do if 10 years down the line there's protests from people who want to marry their siblings?

And then their dog? And then a tree? And then a mousepad?

I don't know anyone who is interested in marrying a mousepad, but if he/she is, I say let him/her do it. +1 happier person and no harm done.
Cleverness is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: