Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-10-2014, 12:31 AM   #1
BigBoss
Fire Skip Bayless

BigBoss is a pretty well-respected posterBigBoss is a pretty well-respected posterBigBoss is a pretty well-respected posterBigBoss is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Rate this asian i'm talking to on Tinder

I've never banged an Asian before.

Scale of 1-10?

Would you smash?
BigBoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 12:33 AM   #2
JohnFreeman
Bye

JohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Rate this asian i'm talking to on Tinder

tranny
JohnFreeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 12:35 AM   #3
Duggrr
P-Town.

Duggrr has decent reputationDuggrr has decent reputation

really hot. would smash. probably an 8 or so
Duggrr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 12:37 AM   #4
Akrazotile
Banned

Akrazotile has an OK reputation so far

OP bout to lose his virginity to a shemale.
Akrazotile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 12:38 AM   #5
moe94
explodeInForeign

moe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Easy smash wtf
moe94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 12:38 AM   #6
Duggrr
P-Town.

Duggrr has decent reputationDuggrr has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by moe94
Easy smash wtf
this
Duggrr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 12:39 AM   #7
imdaman99
Knicks all da way

imdaman99 has a near all-star reputation hereimdaman99 has a near all-star reputation hereimdaman99 has a near all-star reputation hereimdaman99 has a near all-star reputation hereimdaman99 has a near all-star reputation hereimdaman99 has a near all-star reputation here

Smash and while you hittin it, listen to her sound like shes in pain. Thats extra turn on
imdaman99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 12:40 AM   #8
moe94
explodeInForeign

moe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by imdaman99
Smash and while you hittin it, listen to her sound like shes in pain. Thats extra turn on
lowkey rapist

nah, I'm playin

but woahhh dere
moe94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 12:41 AM   #9
BigBoss
Fire Skip Bayless

BigBoss is a pretty well-respected posterBigBoss is a pretty well-respected posterBigBoss is a pretty well-respected posterBigBoss is a pretty well-respected poster

Might go on the 7 day no FAP again before we get together. I want to bust on those tits .

Will keep you guys posted. Meeting up with her tomorrow to chill. This one might take work.
Old 07-10-2014, 12:43 AM   #10
Legends66NBA7
Face Of Death

Legends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I prefer oriental asians over any other girl and she's pretty cute. Nice face.

Obvious smash from what I can tell, unless as someone suggested, she is a tranny.
Legends66NBA7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 12:47 AM   #11
BigBoss
Fire Skip Bayless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legends66NBA7
I prefer oriental asians over any other girl and she's pretty cute. Nice face.

Obvious smash from what I can tell, unless as someone suggested, she is a tranny.

She's Korean. I think her face is meh, but her tits are amazing. She's 5'4 and does yoga .
Old 07-10-2014, 12:48 AM   #12
Styles p
NBA rookie of the year

Styles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBoss
Might go on the 7 day no FAP again before we get together. I want to bust on those tits .

Will keep you guys posted. Meeting up with her tomorrow to chill. This one might take work.
bruh you go 7 days and you're busting in 2 pumps.
Styles p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 12:51 AM   #13
BigBoss
Fire Skip Bayless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Styles p
bruh you go 7 days and you're busting in 2 pumps.

I'm pretty good with that if i'm wearing a condom. I think i'll be okay, but i've never had sex before after 7 days no fap. 7 days is my personal record and it was some Peter North shit and that's the fantasy i have in my head right now with this girl
Old 07-10-2014, 12:51 AM   #14
russwest0
Mods.

russwest0 is popular on this boardrusswest0 is popular on this boardrusswest0 is popular on this boardrusswest0 is popular on this boardrusswest0 is popular on this board

0/10 HGH jaw would not smash

smash her
russwest0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 12:53 AM   #15
Legends66NBA7
Face Of Death

Legends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBoss
She's Korean. I think her face is meh, but her tits are amazing. She's 5'4 and does yoga .

If that's the case, do us proud and smash when you get the chance.

Looks like she can handle it.
Legends66NBA7 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: