Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-10-2014, 12:55 AM   #16
oh the horror
7-time NBA All-Star

oh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Rate this asian i'm talking to on Tinder

I love Asian women. She's like an 8 for me.

But fair warning. Korean women are a pain in the ass dude.
oh the horror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 12:55 AM   #17
Lamar Doom
Fresh Kid Turned Rotten

Lamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

she's got a unique skull
Lamar Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 12:57 AM   #18
BigBoss
I must break you

BigBoss has decent reputationBigBoss has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by oh the horror
I love Asian women. She's like an 8 for me.

But fair warning. Korean women are a pain in the ass dude.

Can't be any worse then my italian ex. ****in head case. I hate italians.
BigBoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 12:58 AM   #19
Godzuki
3-time NBA All-Star

Godzuki has decent reputation

7.3/10 ...had to tack on more for the cleavage...but not liking the chin area shape of her head. not sure what that all looks like in RL, pics can be real deceiving.

i could see her being a major bitch tho.
Godzuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 01:00 AM   #20
ShannonElements
turns illusions for $

ShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

She reminds me of Dwyane Wade.

Would smash.
ShannonElements is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 01:05 AM   #21
DMV2
Keep on Rockin in...

DMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by russwest0
0/10 HGH jaw would not smash

smash her
Wouldn't HGH jaw be good for facefcking?
DMV2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 01:05 AM   #22
zoom17
Relax

zoom17 has an incredible reputation herezoom17 has an incredible reputation herezoom17 has an incredible reputation herezoom17 has an incredible reputation herezoom17 has an incredible reputation herezoom17 has an incredible reputation herezoom17 has an incredible reputation herezoom17 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamar Doom
she's got a unique skull

what does that mean?
zoom17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 01:07 AM   #23
Lamar Doom
Fresh Kid Turned Rotten

Lamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoom17
what does that mean?

I'd like to take her face off and drink from her eye holes?
Lamar Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 01:34 AM   #24
GimmeThat
Good college starter

GimmeThat posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryGimmeThat posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryGimmeThat posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

why would you be talking to a female if you don't want to smash?
and if you're just talking to an unattractive female to boost your reputation, why'd you ask others whether or not you'd smash?

have wanted to smash uglier girls than that before

because girls talk.
GimmeThat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 01:50 AM   #25
masonanddixon
High school junior varsity star

masonanddixon has not been impressing people

Not bad but take her photo down. I doubt she would want random people ogling her.
masonanddixon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 01:51 AM   #26
JtotheIzzo
The Future is Now

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBoss
I've never banged an Asian before.

Scale of 1-10?

Would you smash?

not her
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 01:51 AM   #27
moe94
beef?got the right mac

moe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamar Doom
I'd like to take her face off and drink from her eye holes?
moe94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 01:54 AM   #28
East_Stone_Ya
Gentleman Desperado

East_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

looks decent OP

would skull ****
East_Stone_Ya is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 05:56 AM   #29
Rondooooooooooo
Liquid Swordsman

Rondooooooooooo has an incredible reputation hereRondooooooooooo has an incredible reputation hereRondooooooooooo has an incredible reputation hereRondooooooooooo has an incredible reputation hereRondooooooooooo has an incredible reputation hereRondooooooooooo has an incredible reputation hereRondooooooooooo has an incredible reputation here

would have to see more photos, always rate these broads by their worst photo.
Rondooooooooooo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 10:28 AM   #30
BigBoss
I must break you

BigBoss has decent reputationBigBoss has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by GimmeThat
why would you be talking to a female if you don't want to smash?
and if you're just talking to an unattractive female to boost your reputation, why'd you ask others whether or not you'd smash?

have wanted to smash uglier girls than that before

because girls talk.

Because i have mixed feelings about this chick i think shes hot and ugly at the same time so i wanted the people's opinion. I have a weird taste in woman right now. Im only interested in ethnicities i havent banged and they turn me on the most

Last edited by BigBoss : 07-10-2014 at 10:31 AM.
BigBoss is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: