Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-10-2014, 10:39 AM   #31
GimmeThat
Good college starter

GimmeThat posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryGimmeThat posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryGimmeThat posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry
Default Re: Rate this asian i'm talking to on Tinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBoss
Because i have mixed feelings about this chick i think shes hot and ugly at the same time so i wanted the people's opinion. I have a weird taste in woman right now. Im only interested in ethnicities i havent banged and they turn me on the most

well, if you bang a 6-8 you might still got chances to try others.

if you end up banging a 10. you're f&cked. cus homie, you tied down.
(clearly you don't think of her as a 10 though)
GimmeThat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 10:41 AM   #32
GimmeThat
Good college starter

GimmeThat posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryGimmeThat posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryGimmeThat posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rondooooooooooo
would have to see more photos, always rate these broads by their worst photo.

it's true. how else can we leave "skills" as a category for rating?

unless we are trying to argue the ability to take good pictures is a skill now.
Old 07-10-2014, 10:47 AM   #33
Nick Young
WE THE PEOPLE

Nick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this board

careful bro, many Koreans, even Korean Americans, tend to be massive materialistic golddiggers.
Nick Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 10:48 AM   #34
BuffaloBill
WANTED

BuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnFreeman
tranny

You didn't answer the question
BuffaloBill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 10:55 AM   #35
Rondo
High School Varsity 12th Man

Rondo has decent reputationRondo has decent reputation

She's got that D-Wade jaw. Be careful.
Rondo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 11:01 AM   #36
GimmeThat
Good college starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuffaloBill
You didn't answer the question

well, he thinks she is mentally healthy in her own right for all we know.

could just only be attracted to femenine female.
clearly all other posters here has no problem with a female with strong feature.

can you imagine had they not done Mulan in anime?
Old 07-10-2014, 11:21 AM   #37
Shade8780
GOATin

Shade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

BB > bagelred
Shade8780 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 11:27 AM   #38
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

If you can try and get a pic of her dick.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 12:00 PM   #39
GimmeThat
Good college starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufuspaul
If you can try and get a pic of her dick.

good to know you think she's a 10.

just need proof apparently.

edit: unless dick size is a big factor to you. sorry that we speak a different language then
Old 07-10-2014, 12:05 PM   #40
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I need to see some other pics.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 04:27 PM   #41
BigBoss
I must break you

BigBoss has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebron23
I need to see some other pics.

She's not your type, she's 18+
BigBoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 04:28 PM   #42
riseagainst
Lebron fan

riseagainst has not been impressing people

Quote:
She's not your type, she's 18+

srsly doe. Post more pics.

riseagainst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 04:37 PM   #43
ThePhantomCreep
Local High School Star

ThePhantomCreep has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamar Doom
she's got a unique skull

Said Ed Gein.
ThePhantomCreep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 04:42 PM   #44
BigBoss
I must break you

BigBoss has not been impressing people

This girl is fukin weird. I met her at the mall for lunch. Just a real awkward conversation about her wanting to become a correctional nurse at San Quentin or Salinas valley prison out in Cali and how it's her dream .

Then she asked me to help her shop for a corset and lingerie . I'm like okay, maybe this is my way to see her in some bra and panties. Didn't happen of course. We went to a few stores and i felt like a bitch tagging along. She said she i'm cute and wants to hang out again and i said you should come over and we can watch a movie and order in. She said ok, so i should seal the deal this weekend, but she's defiantly weird.

She's not that hot in person. I'd give her a 7. her skin tone's a bit lighter, massive cheeks holy shit, but she's really fit.

Her tits are

BigBoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 04:44 PM   #45
Shade8780
GOATin

Shade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
This girl is fukin weird. I met her at the mall for lunch. Just a real awkward conversation about her wanting to become a correctional nurse at San Quentin or Salinas valley prison out in Cali and how it's her dream .

Then she asked me to help her shop for a corset and lingerie . I'm like okay, maybe this is my way to see her in some bra and panties. Didn't happen of course. We went to a few stores and i felt like a bitch tagging along. She said she i'm cute and wants to hang out again and i said you should come over and we can watch a movie and order in. She said ok, so i should seal the deal this weekend, but she's defiantly weird.

She's not that hot in person. I'd give her a 7. her skin tone's a bit lighter, massive cheeks holy shit, but she's really fit.

Her tits are

Shade8780 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: