Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-10-2014, 04:45 PM   #46
riseagainst
Lebron fan

riseagainst is considered somewhat coolriseagainst is considered somewhat coolriseagainst is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Rate this asian i'm talking to on Tinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBoss
This girl is fukin weird. I met her at the mall for lunch. Just a real awkward conversation about her wanting to become a correctional nurse at San Quentin or Salinas valley prison out in Cali and how it's her dream .

Then she asked me to help her shop for a corset and lingerie . I'm like okay, maybe this is my way to see her in some bra and panties. Didn't happen of course. We went to a few stores and i felt like a bitch tagging along. She said she i'm cute and wants to hang out again and i said you should come over and we can watch a movie and order in. She said ok, so i should seal the deal this weekend, but she's defiantly weird.

She's not that hot in person. I'd give her a 7. her skin tone's a bit lighter, massive cheeks holy shit, but she's really fit.

Her tits are

post more pics, preferably in lingerie.
riseagainst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 04:45 PM   #47
step_back
College superstar

step_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

You don't have to marry her. A 7 isn't bad either.
step_back is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 04:50 PM   #48
BigBoss
Banned

BigBoss is a pretty well-respected posterBigBoss is a pretty well-respected posterBigBoss is a pretty well-respected posterBigBoss is a pretty well-respected poster

This is the first girl i'm going to bang that i met on the internet too
BigBoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 04:58 PM   #49
BigBoss
Banned

BigBoss is a pretty well-respected posterBigBoss is a pretty well-respected posterBigBoss is a pretty well-respected posterBigBoss is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by riseagainst

post more pics, preferably in lingerie.

I'd like to see a pic of that too. Already tried and she said she 'doesn't do that anymore'. Little does she know i plan on busting on her face now because of that comment. I sent a pic of my di$k though and she kept replying that's how i knew she's down
BigBoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 05:01 PM   #50
b1imtf
raep tiem

b1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Y'all getting trolled.
b1imtf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 05:02 PM   #51
riseagainst
Lebron fan

riseagainst is considered somewhat coolriseagainst is considered somewhat coolriseagainst is considered somewhat cool

I believe the OP. I bet he has a big c0ck too. #nohomo
riseagainst is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: