Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-10-2014, 05:12 AM   #1
Breezy
Great young streetballer

Breezy has not been impressing people
Default Youtube request

I'm looking for video's of people who get what's coming to them. Thieves getting owned. Bullies getting beat. The police getting shut down. Bouncers getting their asses kicked.

As a fan of Justice I like watching.

Here's one for your perusal. Help me find more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCLm5H1eFCo
Breezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 05:13 AM   #2
KyleKong
OTC Heir Apparent

KyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Youtube request

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JKJSE_p-pM
KyleKong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 05:17 AM   #3
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyleKong

Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 05:22 AM   #4
Myth

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

You can find tons by just looking up "Instant Karma." Here is one of the shorter compilations: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3FdP_-fTfE
Old 07-10-2014, 05:27 AM   #5
Myth

Here are some individual ones:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpjZNUWNaww

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hzndOm8PUI

Longer one:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHdXfDQVupo
Old 07-10-2014, 06:27 AM   #6
Breezy
Great young streetballer

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyleKong

Old 07-10-2014, 06:28 AM   #7
Godzuki
I need to relax, smile, take a deep breath, and remember that we are just here for fun

Godzuki has not been impressing people

i get so caught up in these....
Godzuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 06:37 AM   #8
Breezy
Great young streetballer

All glorious! More please!
Old 07-10-2014, 05:41 PM   #9
MadeFromDust
i take yo azz 2da hole

MadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this board

MadeFromDust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 05:43 PM   #10
TheReal Kendall
Love Live Life

TheReal Kendall has a bad reputationTheReal Kendall has a bad reputationTheReal Kendall has a bad reputationTheReal Kendall has a bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breezy
I'm looking for video's of people who get what's coming to them. Thieves getting owned. Bullies getting beat. The police getting shut down. Bouncers getting their asses kicked.

How is that getting what's coming to them? They are just there to do their job.
TheReal Kendall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 06:03 PM   #11
Done_And_Done
D & D

Done_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDone_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDone_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDone_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDone_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDone_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDone_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDone_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDone_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDone_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDone_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_m0cvIJ_yFw
Done_And_Done is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 06:34 PM   #12
Breezy
Great young streetballer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReal Kendall
How is that getting what's coming to them? They are just there to do their job.

Yes I mean specifically the ones being ***** abusing their power.
Old 07-10-2014, 06:35 PM   #13
TheReal Kendall
Love Live Life

TheReal Kendall has a bad reputationTheReal Kendall has a bad reputationTheReal Kendall has a bad reputationTheReal Kendall has a bad reputation

Quote:
Yes I mean specifically the ones being ***** abusing their power.

Oh yeah those guys are dickheads
TheReal Kendall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2014, 12:46 AM   #14
MadeFromDust
i take yo azz 2da hole

MadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:

Sucks that first pud couldn't land one single clean punch or kick. Then the 2nd dude warned him, warned him again, and again, then BAM he's out cold lmao
Old 07-12-2014, 01:05 AM   #15
MadeFromDust
i take yo azz 2da hole

Just started searches on bully bouncer gets knocked out and some things came up. ehhhh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ooDcXAFdmOM
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: