Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Sacramento Kings Forum

Sacramento Kings Forum Sacramento Kings forum - Sacramento Kings message board

Old 03-22-2007, 03:12 AM   #1
BradMiller52
Kings fan

BradMiller52 has an OK reputation so far
Default Kings@Suns game thread

Well I figured I would get a head start on this. Sorry there was no game thread for the TWolves game guys. But that game didn't end up the way we wanted anyway... Anyway Justin looked great. 6 rebounds in 9 minutes or something like that. Phoenix game is probably going to be a blow out considering it's a back to back, Kevin has the flu, we're playing the Suns on the road, and Musselhead is our coach.
BradMiller52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 12:48 PM   #2
Showtime
Hardwood Hero

Showtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Kings@Suns game thread

Is it just me, or should Williamson start? Then put in SAR and Williams off the bench for some defense and scoring. SAR played better defense as a center and Williams still gives 100% in the limited minutes he has. I really hope the Kings try to resign corliss.
Showtime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007, 02:32 AM   #3
Targus™
Good college starter

Targus™ has an OK reputation so far

Corliss has been playing good all season, contract years are tricky though. he could definitely be fantastic trade bait, for sure.
Targus™ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007, 02:54 AM   #4
bigkingsfan
Gif-ted

bigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradMiller52
But that game didn't end up the way we wanted anyway...
Thought you were in tank mode.
bigkingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007, 03:41 AM   #5
BradMiller52
Kings fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigkingsfan
Thought you were in tank mode.

I have a hard time deciding honestly. It sucks to see the team lose but I would rather come out of this season with a good reward(good draft pick who can help us) than no reward at all(mediocre pick). Looks like the team is hopefully going to suck bad enough to get that pick though, which looks like what is best for us.
Old 03-25-2007, 07:06 PM   #6
Perezident
Kings>>>Clippers

Perezident has no real reputation yet.

well in this last game we looked great..bibby was clicking on all cylinders wished he got more assists though and i wish salmons could play like this majority of times
Perezident is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2007, 08:10 PM   #7
Targus™
Good college starter

boy oh boy that was just beautiful to watch! who cares if losing is winning, it's always nice to see the Kings kicking but on ABC against the Suns. Poetry in motion, the only thing I was disappointed about afterwards was not being able to hear Grant Napear scream "Turn the sprinkler systems on! Mike Bibby is on FIRE!" he was not going to be denied tonight and he just ****ted all over steve nash like in the old days. 9 three pointers!! that's the story right there. everybody played fantastic, the thin bench that we had certainly came through for us, Garcia was hitting them. John salmons was good, too. Now THAT's the way i would love to see Ron Artest playing! be aggressive, I'm a little hyped up here, just a great win. we're not TOTALLY out of the playoffs even though this team does not deserve to make it and a good pick would be better.
Old 03-25-2007, 10:35 PM   #8
Perezident
Kings>>>Clippers

Perezident has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Targus™
boy oh boy that was just beautiful to watch! who cares if losing is winning, it's always nice to see the Kings kicking but on ABC against the Suns. Poetry in motion, the only thing I was disappointed about afterwards was not being able to hear Grant Napear scream "Turn the sprinkler systems on! Mike Bibby is on FIRE!" he was not going to be denied tonight and he just ****ted all over steve nash like in the old days. 9 three pointers!! that's the story right there. everybody played fantastic, the thin bench that we had certainly came through for us, Garcia was hitting them. John salmons was good, too. Now THAT's the way i would love to see Ron Artest playing! be aggressive, I'm a little hyped up here, just a great win. we're not TOTALLY out of the playoffs even though this team does not deserve to make it and a good pick would be better.
agreed men!
when ever you see bibby do that rock side to side run lol you know he's turning it on baby!

lol "I WANNA BE BIG TIME LIKE MIKE BIBBY"!! lol oh yeah baby

Ron played exactly how i want him to play..just attack the rim baby no one can hold you..he and corliss just need to stick in there (paint)

impressive games by:
Ronnie Priceless...Oh men this guy hussles his ass off terrific defense from him on nash down the stretch

Cisco...he was lighting it up and played good D on marion and bell..i like it when he attacks the rim..but it looks like he scared of contact..because he could never get the and 1

Salmons...He was awsome today and played a heck of a good D on Nash aswell...he was slashing to the rim and making plays and things happen

Mike bibby....one word! MIKETASTIC!!

Mussleman...Coached a great game when suns looked like they were going on a run he called time outs and made adjustments...and i loved that 3 man top of the key plays that was gorgeous offense. I'm glad he sort of got rid of that ridiculous Iso offense for this ball club!

The refs! ....they called a good game..calls were going for both sides!

hahaha screw you danny ferry
Perezident is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2007, 11:15 PM   #9
BradMiller52
Kings fan

Bibby owns Nash so bad he might as well carry him around in his pocket. Also put a sign that says "property of mike bibby" on Nash's back. Congrats to Mike on his career high 9 3s. That was amazing, even if it does hurt our draft position.

Sucks that Kevin hurt his eye. I don't remember who did that but it was a b!tch move IMO.

Price and Salmons do a great job defending Nash, maybe better than anyone else in the league IMO.
Old 03-25-2007, 11:27 PM   #10
Targus™
Good college starter

yes he does own Nash, even going back to the good years it seemed like he would always save his best for Steve.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: