Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-10-2014, 04:02 PM   #1
Im Still Ballin
Banned

Im Still Ballin has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIm Still Ballin has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIm Still Ballin has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIm Still Ballin has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIm Still Ballin has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIm Still Ballin has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIm Still Ballin has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Arrow So i heard about that Soccer match the other day...

Heard it was an ABSOLUTE SNOOZE-FEST. Can't say I'm too surprised though, its the 'norm' in soccer. Honestly I think it's quite embarrassing to be broadcasting globally, to millions of viewers... when the quality is that poor (usually is haha!). Personally I feel we are being robbed of television, everything is scheduled around this supposed "The Beautiful Game"

Honestly, it ain't looking too beautiful to me right now. Get this shit off the air. Right now.
Im Still Ballin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 04:05 PM   #2
sweggeh
ForeverHeat Rises

sweggeh has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partssweggeh has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partssweggeh has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partssweggeh has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partssweggeh has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts
Default Re: So i heard about that Soccer match the other day...

Still attention seeking I see. Boy, your mother must be proud.
sweggeh is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 04:06 PM   #3
Im Still Ballin
Banned

Im Still Ballin has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIm Still Ballin has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIm Still Ballin has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIm Still Ballin has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIm Still Ballin has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIm Still Ballin has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIm Still Ballin has one of the lowest reputations on this board

It's a travesty that our broadcasting schedules should be interrupted for some sport that only nerds and statistics dweebs watch.
Old 07-10-2014, 04:07 PM   #4
b1imtf
raep tiem

b1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweggeh
Still attention seeking I see. Boy, your mother must be proud.
Truuuu.
b1imtf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 04:25 PM   #5
Booz Vivic
Good High School Starter

Booz Vivic has not been impressing people

EuroLeague's alt?
Booz Vivic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 04:25 PM   #6
ItsMillerTime
Dazed&Confused

ItsMillerTime has a near all-star reputation hereItsMillerTime has a near all-star reputation hereItsMillerTime has a near all-star reputation hereItsMillerTime has a near all-star reputation hereItsMillerTime has a near all-star reputation hereItsMillerTime has a near all-star reputation here

What's more annoying, watching soccer or having the same idiot post 15 threads about soccer?

I choose the latter.
ItsMillerTime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 04:25 PM   #7
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Troll thread is obvious.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 04:36 PM   #8
Im Still Ballin
Banned

You guys are clearly ignoring my argument.

And you are ignoring it because you know I'm right! There's no denying the game was more boring than Winter Olympic curling.
Old 07-10-2014, 04:39 PM   #9
Chris99
Great young streetballer

Chris99 has decent reputationChris99 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth
Troll thread is obvious.

Nah man he just speaking his mind

What a loser
Chris99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 04:49 PM   #10
sweggeh
ForeverHeat Rises

sweggeh has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partssweggeh has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partssweggeh has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partssweggeh has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partssweggeh has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Im Still Ballin

And you are ignoring it because you know I'm right! There's no denying the game was more boring than Winter Olympic curling.

Yeah man your right. Its boring as hell. Thats why is so unpopular, unlike the worlds biggest sport, the NFL.
sweggeh is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 04:55 PM   #11
b1imtf
raep tiem

b1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

You're as bad as a scouse.
b1imtf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 05:27 PM   #12
Wally450
A Paul Heyman Guy

Wally450 has a terrific reputationWally450 has a terrific reputationWally450 has a terrific reputationWally450 has a terrific reputationWally450 has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Im Still Ballin

Curling is the best event to watch.
Wally450 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: