Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > College and High School Basketball Forum

College and High School Basketball Forum College basketball message board, high school basketball message board

Old 03-23-2007, 01:40 PM   #46
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: OT: Tennessee is really, really good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgbigballer9329
Dumbass.

Pretty much indisputable that teammates Conley Jr. and Lewis have been better/more important in the tourney.

Doesn't mean Oden's not going to be a great pro, so don't get your panties in a bunch, but OSU isn't NIT without Oden. They're in the tourney, especially in the Big 10. They do exactly what they did last year with Dials when they were a two seed. Except Conley's a better guard than anyone they had last year. With no Oden they're sure not number 1 but they make the tournament without a doubt. That other guy (Hunter?) steps in and is reasonable as the starting big man -- he shows potential too.

Who cares about Oden's future as a nba pro? I never mentioned it...you dont need to introduce irrelevant subjects to in attempts to support your weak argument.

You underestimate how much of an impact Greg Oden brings to that team. Without Oden in the tournament that team doesnt get far. And your comment wasnt clear enough to cite in this tournament alone jackass. Its a statement that can be percieved if not made clear. You didnt do your friggin job! So blow me.

And if you think OSU without Oden isnt in the NIT then you must snort on the low low. Without Oden OSU has no defensive prescence, no rebounding machine and those 15-16ppg he gave you are gone. It changes the whole dynamic of that team and how opponents played OSU this season. You know it. I understand you wanna give the unsung heros, the littles guys, the guys who get no mention some shine/glory. Thats fine but you aint gotta fill up your cup and overflow it. Easy. Eeeasy.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 02:40 PM   #47
dgbigballer9329
Great young streetballer

dgbigballer9329 has an OK reputation so far

OSU makes the tournament without Oden. They made it last year as a 2-seed without Oden, and the perimeter players are UPGRADED from last year's team. They lost Dials, a good player, but not irreplaceable.

Stick that other center in there are they are decent.....their M.O. is still the same, only the center gets more shots and the perimeter guys (Conley, Lewis, Butler) probably do to. Oden being out is a big loss, and he's a very good player, but OSU is a decent team AT WORST even without him.

You're justification is weak that OSU doesn't make the tournament without Oden. In fact, any time he's mentioned and someone big-ups other players, you go into attack mode. JERK!!! JACKASS!!! MORON!!! Based on last year and how they perform without him (decent at worst), and given that their other big man could step in and be decent (Hunter), it's absolutely FOOLISH to think they miss the tournament without Oden.

I'm sure you can come in with more of the same......IDIOT!! YO LAY OFF CRACK HOMIE!! Da da da da da......here's the bottom line here:

1. I'm more likely right than you
2. I'm smarter than you
3. You're emotional about this......pretty sad.
4. My level........

v

v

You

Later!!!
dgbigballer9329 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 02:52 PM   #48
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgbigballer9329
OSU makes the tournament without Oden. They made it last year as a 2-seed without Oden, and the perimeter players are UPGRADED from last year's team. They lost Dials, a good player, but not irreplaceable.

No they dont. The team started 3 freshman this year. Sorry if you cant see losing their best defensive player, rebounder, leading scorer and think this team still makes the tourney. I wonder who rebounds those shots from downtown. I wonder who is double teamed downlow since Oden is gone. I wonder how easy teams attack the rim, outrebound OSU without Oden.

Yeah you dont think about those things now do ya?

Quote:
Stick that other center in there are they are decent.....their M.O. is still the same, only the center gets more shots and the perimeter guys (Conley, Lewis, Butler) probably do to. Oden being out is a big loss, and he's a very good player, but OSU is a decent team AT WORST even without him.

Team went 15-1 in the Big Ten. Aint no way they do that without Oden. They would be 9-7, 8-8 range.

Quote:
You're justification is weak that OSU doesn't make the tournament without Oden. In fact, any time he's mentioned and someone big-ups other players, you go into attack mode. JERK!!! JACKASS!!! MORON!!! Based on last year and how they perform without him (decent at worst), and given that their other big man could step in and be decent (Hunter), it's absolutely FOOLISH to think they miss the tournament without Oden.

You're talkin out your ass. You're rarely here to even attempt to type that BS about i go into attack mode whenever someone big ups other players in reference to Oden. So offbase its not even funny.

Later
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: