Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Draft Forum

NBA Draft Forum NBA Draft message board - nba draft forum

Old 03-23-2007, 03:24 PM   #1
fatboy11
NBA sixth man of the year

fatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Favorite Draft Prospects

Everyone post "your guys" for the upcoming draft.

Mine
Ron Lewis
Jeff Green
Tyler Hansbrough (assuming he comes out)
Al Thornton
Tiago Splitter
Morris Almond
Dominic McGuire
fatboy11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 03:28 PM   #2
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Favorite Draft Prospects

Spencer Hawes
Jeff Green
Dominic James
Acie Law
Sean Williams
Brandon Rush

MY GUYS!

I have more, who I always like to talk about, but when asked I draw a blank.
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 03:33 PM   #3
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Yours Wack

Mine gangsta
Brandan Wright
Tyler Hansborough
Acie Law
Brandan Rush
Sean Williams
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 03:39 PM   #4
fatboy11

fatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Yours Wack

Mine gangsta
Brandan Wright
Tyler Hansborough
Acie Law
Brandan Rush
Sean Williams
Me or Skywalker?

Oh well, it doesn't matter. I wouldn't expect everyone to have the same favorites.
Old 03-23-2007, 03:45 PM   #5
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatboy11
Me or Skywalker?

Oh well, it doesn't matter. I wouldn't expect everyone to have the same favorites.

Yours...skywalker posted his before i could.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 03:54 PM   #6
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Jeff Green
Acie Law
Julian Wright
Brandan Wright
Chris Lofton
Curtis Sumpter
Corey Brewer
Nick Young
Marco Belinelli
Morris Almond

Last edited by Jailblazers7 : 03-23-2007 at 04:06 PM.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 03:56 PM   #7
fatboy11

Ronald Steele is staying at Alabama.

Don't be afraid to post 2nd rounders, guys?

Let's not make this a "post your favorite high draft picks" thread.
Old 03-23-2007, 03:58 PM   #8
bleedinpurpleTwo
Another Laker Dynasty?

bleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Miami should draft Chris Lofton. He would add a couple years to Shaq's game.
bleedinpurpleTwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 04:07 PM   #9
IlliniFan
Very good NBA starter

IlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Warren Carter!!!
IlliniFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 04:10 PM   #10
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

1-5 range:

Oden
Durant

6-10 range:

Noah (could still be a top 5 pick depending on workouts)
Lawson

11-15 range:

Corey Brewer (defense)
Marcus Williams

16-20 range:

Rudy Fernandez
Brandon Rsuh (some may think this is too high, but i think it's too low actually).

21-30 range:

Alando Tucker
Nick Fazekas

2nd rounders:

Mustafa Skakur
Derrick Byars
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 04:11 PM   #11
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Is Neitzel staying at MSU?
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 04:15 PM   #12
BFRESH44
College star

BFRESH44 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleedinpurpleTwo
Miami should draft Chris Lofton. He would add a couple years to Shaq's game.

Riley is definitely going after a Point/Lead guard that's for sure...

Either Dominic James, Acie Law, or Chris Lofton and I'd be giddy...
BFRESH44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 04:18 PM   #13
tmacman
Good High School Starter

tmacman is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Al Horford
Corey Brewer
Julian Wright
Yi Jianlian
Tyler Hansborough
Josh McRoberts

Is Kyle Weaver gonna get drafted this year?
tmacman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 04:25 PM   #14
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Is Neitzel staying at MSU?

Ya. Haven't even heard a word about him leaving...why would he though? It's not like people are really talking about him as an NBA prospect. Maybe after another great season he can be a second rounder. It's tough though because what he does on the court suggests he's a first rounder, but he's a 6' shooting guard without amazing speed or athleticism.

Saying he could be a second rounder is wrong actually. He's guaranteed to be drafted.
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 04:30 PM   #15
Twiens
lakers/raptors

Twiens is considered somewhat coolTwiens is considered somewhat coolTwiens is considered somewhat cool

-Chris Lofton
-Roy Hibbert
-Levon Kendall
-Glen Davis
Twiens is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: