Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Draft Forum

NBA Draft Forum NBA Draft message board - nba draft forum

Old 03-24-2007, 02:05 PM   #16
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Educated NCAA fans: Post who should go lottery in 2007 NBA Draft

I hope you guys READ where he said consider every college player declaring for the draft. Means if there is a prospect in college that you think will be a lottery pick in the 2008 draft that you might wanna consider him vs prospects for the 2007 draft that have been constantly mentioned.

Basically every college player is up for grabs so take the top 14 players and list who of those should go in the lottery in 2007.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007, 04:18 PM   #17
insidehoops
Administrator

insidehoops has disabled reputation

Yes, thanks

Please assume that every good player is eligible for the 2007 draft, even if they seem like they may be staying.
insidehoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007, 04:38 PM   #18
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skywalker
So where'd you copy and paste that from tips?
if that is a professinal writer they need to be fired. Collage?
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007, 04:40 PM   #19
Black Joker
NBA rookie of the year

Black Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Joker
1.Memphis-Greg Oden-(Already have a nice young SF, and the potential paring with Gasol could be dangerous)

2.Boston-Kevin Durrant-(Best Talent Availible, doesnt matter if he plays basically the same position as thier franchize player)

3.Charlotte-Brendan Wright-(Bobcats have constistantly drafted players coming from winning linage, and i dont expect that to change, altho they already have okafor and may, front court depth is always good)

4.Milwauke-Julian Wright-(potential front court of bogut, mr.no eyebrows, and wright seems like a good tandum.)

5.Phoenix-Noah-(athletic and a force defensively, with the suns style of play, he will shine. )

6.Philadelphia-Al Horford-(talented and strong player, who altho is not a really great back to the basket player, will get you points off his strength. )

7.Seattle-Jeff Green-(Replaces Lewis)

8.Portland- Yi Jianlian (altho their frontcourt is looking decent with randolph and aldridge,they are pretty set at point, and will take probably the best talent left on the board.)

9.Minnesota- Spencer Hawes (good god he has potential, with the youth movment probably goin down in minnesota, i bet mchale takes him ova Hibbert)

10.Sacramento-Roy Hibbert-(the kings have old centers... they get the best center on the board)

11.New Orleans-Chase Budinger

12.L.A Clippers- Acie Law-(with shaun livingston out who knows how long, and cassel being an old ass alien, they bring in a clutch point guard.)

13.Chicago-Brook Lopez-(They need low post scoring)

14.Detroit--Hasheem Thabeet (new a big man, theirs are all old, )

15.Atlanta-Mike Conley Jr-(i think his stock will rise b/c of the tourney good solid point guard, that will help out the hawks, )

ok, with that in mind, i make these small changes
Black Joker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007, 04:40 PM   #20
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Greg Oden
Kevin Durant
Brandan Wright
J.Noah
A.Horford
Julian Wright
Chase Budinger
Darrell Arthur
Spencer Hawes
Al Thornton
Jeff Green
Acie Law
Corey Brewer
Roy Hibbert

This is closest to what i would say except i think you have Brewer a bit too high i would put Brandon Rush in his place. I think Brewer is mor likely to be chosen in the 16-20 range.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007, 04:52 PM   #21
Tips4
High School Varsity 6th Man

Tips4 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
So where'd you copy and paste that from tips?

Didnt copy it from anywhere,its all knowledge and wat i feel this team's need. I made a thread named Tips4 Mock Draft Version 1.0 last and i posted those picks. I just took my picks from that thread and copy and pasted them here.

Ps: Here is the link of the thread i made with those picks : http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=34471
Tips4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2007, 08:01 PM   #22
ZHAKIDD532
#hellobrooklyn

ZHAKIDD532 is considered somewhat coolZHAKIDD532 is considered somewhat coolZHAKIDD532 is considered somewhat cool

I'm pretty sure I heard that Julian Wright is staying in school, so ex that. A lot of these guys are young and some of them should wait and come out to help go higher and make more money plus show everyone what they have and let themselves develop into NBA ready players.

Oden could serve himself by staying another year I think. Yeah, he'd be #1 in 9 out of 10 scenario's, but he's still raw and would be served to get stronger and put more weight on his frame, he doesn't wanna get pushed around in year 1, he'll already have a big Buckeye, I mean Bullseye, on his back.
ZHAKIDD532 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 07:36 AM   #23
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZHAKIDD532
I'm pretty sure I heard that Julian Wright is staying in school, so ex that. A lot of these guys are young and some of them should wait and come out to help go higher and make more money plus show everyone what they have and let themselves develop into NBA ready players.

Oden could serve himself by staying another year I think. Yeah, he'd be #1 in 9 out of 10 scenario's, but he's still raw and would be served to get stronger and put more weight on his frame, he doesn't wanna get pushed around in year 1, he'll already have a big Buckeye, I mean Bullseye, on his back.

Yes Julian did and Oden is possibly gonna return but thats NOT what this topic is about. You are asked to assume every college player in the game today will come out for the 2007 draft. So you are to list who are the top lottery picks out of them. So imagine an extensive list of college players and you taking the top prospects out of that list and waallah you came up with the best prospects that you feel should go to the lottery. Dont make this thread difficult. If you're fighting yourself saying "Chase Budinger isnt coming out" just stop...because its not about who is or isnt coming out. Its about who are the best nba prospects that should go in the lottery.

Thank you and now reply accordingly.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 02:49 PM   #24
IlliniFan
Very good NBA starter

IlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER
Kevin Durant
Greg Oden
Acie Law
Chase Budinger
Aaron Gray
Alando Tucker
Al Horford
Joakihm Noah (though I think he will be a bust)
Mike Conley Jr.
Corey Brewer
Brandan Wright
Julian Wright
IlliniFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 02:51 PM   #25
saKf
Roy = my new fave.

saKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected poster

I need all of you to join me in my quest to get Roy Hibbert nicknamed "Hibbity Jibbity" on national television.

Get this thing going on the web. I'll bet we can have announcers saying "Hibbity Jibbity" on the air by the end of his rookie year.
saKf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 03:07 PM   #26
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

saKf's annual bust big man

last year was OBryant
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 05:47 PM   #27
ZHAKIDD532
#hellobrooklyn

ZHAKIDD532 is considered somewhat coolZHAKIDD532 is considered somewhat coolZHAKIDD532 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Yes Julian did and Oden is possibly gonna return but thats NOT what this topic is about. You are asked to assume every college player in the game today will come out for the 2007 draft. So you are to list who are the top lottery picks out of them. So imagine an extensive list of college players and you taking the top prospects out of that list and waallah you came up with the best prospects that you feel should go to the lottery. Dont make this thread difficult. If you're fighting yourself saying "Chase Budinger isnt coming out" just stop...because its not about who is or isnt coming out. Its about who are the best nba prospects that should go in the lottery.

Thank you and now reply accordingly.
Why don't we just name the games top college players?

Half those guys, if not more, are gonna stay in school, and I'm gonna find it really funny. I hope every single underclassmen stays in school, it'll bring college back to life.
ZHAKIDD532 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007, 04:23 PM   #28
yall's G8r bait
Can barely lace up my sneakers

yall's G8r bait has an OK reputation so far

soory to eveyone...i didnt mean patrick ewing...i was having a conversation with my friend and it made me mess up
yall's G8r bait is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007, 10:21 PM   #29
Spike Spiegel
Local High School Star

Spike Spiegel has decent reputationSpike Spiegel has decent reputation

Agree with GoBB's list...only thing I'd change is that I'd find a place for Conley Jr. if he does indeed enter his name in the draft.
Spike Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007, 11:52 PM   #30
saKf
Roy = my new fave.

saKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
saKf's annual bust big man

last year was OBryant
Well it would appear that I was way off on O'Bryant being at least serviceable as a rookie.

I'm not hyping Hibbert, though, I just want people to call him Hibbity Jibbity.
saKf is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: