Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > College and High School Basketball Forum

College and High School Basketball Forum College basketball message board, high school basketball message board

Old 03-23-2007, 10:57 PM   #31
bleedinpurple
Decent college freshman

bleedinpurple has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: USC Trojans Taking it to UNC!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalMike
Pimp Who???

Actually, to be honest, I have been happy since SC beat Arkansas. Everything along the way has been gravy for them to get this far in the tourney.

I will say Hansbrough has not impressed that much in this game.

I feel the same way about my Vols. Happy just to make the Sweet 16, esp with such a young squad. We gave OSU all they could handle.
bleedinpurple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 10:58 PM   #32
Howard5Dirk41
Banned

Howard5Dirk41 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Younggrease
Worst NCAA tourney in a while

Hell yea it is, I dont even feel like watching it.
Howard5Dirk41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 11:12 PM   #33
bleedinpurple
Decent college freshman

bleedinpurple has an OK reputation so far

way to go Mike.

bleedinpurple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 11:16 PM   #34
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Another game where the lower seed is in control then throws it away with lazy play (rebounding here) and moronic shot selection.

Xavier, Tennessee, USC
Qwyjibo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 11:33 PM   #35
duke30
I airball my layups

duke30 has an OK reputation so far

its a shame that the trogans couldnt pull it off, i hope that unc loses in the next roundto Gtown.
duke30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007, 12:13 AM   #36
bigfurb

Quote:
Originally Posted by duke30
its a shame that the trogans couldnt pull it off, i hope that unc loses in the next roundto Gtown.

Well, it wouldn't be a huge upset, the Hoyas are a great team after all. And it wouldn't be anywhere near as embarrassing as the ****ty performance of a certain other ACC "powerhouse" in the tournament.

Anyway, story of this game, depth (as per usual). UNC simply wears other teams down with superior talent. Tyler had probably his worst game of the year, and they still won by 10.
Old 03-24-2007, 09:04 AM   #37
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Props to the Trojans for exceeding their expectations this season. They did some great things and I think the program is developing quite nicely. I expect them to be in the Top 20 in men's hoop consistently next season!

SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007, 09:09 AM   #38
IBall280
Decent playground baller

IBall280 has an OK reputation so far

i think g-town will def. beat unc
IBall280 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007, 09:13 AM   #39
Bobcat4Ever
Six Pack Cat

Bobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBall280
i think g-town will def. beat unc

uhh no, nobody can handle unc.
Bobcat4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007, 11:57 AM   #40
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I love threads like this.

Brandan Wright owns.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007, 12:00 PM   #41
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

ya, definitely. I was about to make a thread last night about how I've never seen a team be able to drive by their defenders 1-1 so easily...then i realized NC would probably come back. lol
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2007, 10:28 AM   #42
IBall280
Decent playground baller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobcat4Ever

ummm yes people can its called florida even in unc makes to it the national title game they lost to florida cause florida is a powerful team w/ all returning starters from last years run.
Old 03-26-2007, 01:04 PM   #43
IBall280
Decent playground baller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobcat4Ever
hey pal i thought u said nobody could handle unc... i guess u were wrong
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: