Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 08-26-2014, 11:19 PM   #31
BuffaloBill
Titty Master

BuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2014 College Football Discussion Thread

My boy Gurley is gunning for the heisman this year barring injury
BuffaloBill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2014, 12:50 AM   #32
AirGauge23
Sound the Charge

AirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Let's go Aztecs!
AirGauge23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2014, 03:49 AM   #33
Rondooooooooooo
Liquid Swordsman

Rondooooooooooo has an incredible reputation hereRondooooooooooo has an incredible reputation hereRondooooooooooo has an incredible reputation hereRondooooooooooo has an incredible reputation hereRondooooooooooo has an incredible reputation hereRondooooooooooo has an incredible reputation hereRondooooooooooo has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by qrich
UoA has a frosh starting at QB...I'll be at the game, more than likely, but this is a retarded move.

I love UoA basketball, but their football has been so frustrating over the years it's hard to back them up, especially since I live in phoenix where everyone is a ASU fan, I'm sure it's easier in Tucson.
Rondooooooooooo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2014, 06:06 AM   #34
qrich
King Heno

qrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rondooooooooooo
I love UoA basketball, but their football has been so frustrating over the years it's hard to back them up, especially since I live in phoenix where everyone is a ASU fan, I'm sure it's easier in Tucson.

Minus, I'm not a UoA fan, I'm a UCLA (FBall/BBall) & CSUN (BBall) fan
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2014, 06:19 AM   #35
blacknapalm
spider 3 y banana

blacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation here

the more i think about it the more i think the PO system will eventually be six teams, to include all major conferences.

this josh shaw story is bizarre. if it's true, i don't get why players think they can make up stories in 2014 and get away w/ it.

bama is still trying to figure out who their starting QB is going to be. that can't be a good sign since they were considering moving sims to RB at one point. they still have a stout o-line and running game but this bama team is built much more for passing than in recent years. i stand by my belief they'll lose at least two games.

all teams have weaknesses. i'm worried about fsu's d-line depth, specifically DT/NT. we're a little inexperienced and banged up in those areas. we need casher to show up. also, who is going to be our consistent #2/#3 WRs? greene needs to be reliable.

Last edited by blacknapalm : 08-27-2014 at 06:27 AM.
blacknapalm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2014, 01:21 PM   #36
AirGauge23
Sound the Charge

AirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Who you guys got for the Heisman?

Mariota?
Winston?
Hundley?
Old 08-27-2014, 01:33 PM   #37
irondarts

irondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirGauge23

Mariota?
Winston?
Hundley?
Going out on a limb here - Leonard Fournette, true freshman RB for LSU.
irondarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2014, 02:12 PM   #38
BuffaloBill
Titty Master

BuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

Mariota?
Winston?
Hundley?

Gurley
BuffaloBill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2014, 02:52 PM   #39
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Heisman Trophy Odds

watch out for Knight
~primetime~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2014, 04:07 PM   #40
AirGauge23
Sound the Charge

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~primetime~
Heisman Trophy Odds

watch out for Knight

No
Old 08-27-2014, 04:38 PM   #41
qrich
King Heno

qrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation here

Quote:

Mariota?
Winston?
Hundley?

qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2014, 10:30 PM   #42
irondarts

irondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

USC DB Josh Shaw had admitted to making up the whole story about saving his drowning nephew and has been suspended indefinitely. What a bizarre story.
irondarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 01:06 AM   #43
IcanzIIravor
NBA lottery pick

IcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by irondarts
USC DB Josh Shaw had admitted to making up the whole story about saving his drowning nephew and has been suspended indefinitely. What a bizarre story.

Yeah it is. He is a senior. I'd expect it of a frosh or sophomore, but not someone with his experience.
IcanzIIravor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 01:55 AM   #44
blacknapalm
spider 3 y banana

blacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation here

anyway, my buddy and i have been doing a college FB pick em since around HS. i'm about to name our league, Teo's GF: "Shaw, A Hero" this year. even better that he's a usc fan

Last edited by blacknapalm : 08-28-2014 at 03:42 AM.
blacknapalm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 05:11 AM   #45
Balla_Status

Balla_Status is a pretty well-respected posterBalla_Status is a pretty well-respected posterBalla_Status is a pretty well-respected posterBalla_Status is a pretty well-respected poster

Texas A&M: 28
South Carolina: 24

Yeah right. We're gonna lose. Still taking the morning off to watch the game.
Balla_Status is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: