Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > College and High School Basketball Forum

College and High School Basketball Forum College basketball message board, high school basketball message board

Old 03-31-2007, 07:47 PM   #61
Kujo
National High School Star

Kujo has decent reputation
Default Re: Final 4: Georgetown vs. Ohio State Game Thread

Jeff Green is doing a Kobe impression from Game 7 last year against the Suns. One shot attempt in the second half?
Kujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2007, 07:48 PM   #62
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigTicket
Only 2 of those are much better than Hibbert, the rest are slightly better and it's not like it would be the first time a center got drafted before better players.

You obviously just started watching Hibbert today.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2007, 07:50 PM   #63
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

OSU shooting dumb shots. Ron Lewis needs to smarten up.

Great job refs. #4 on Oden with 2:36 left.

8pt lead down to 4.
Old 03-31-2007, 07:50 PM   #64
HoustonRockets87
High School Starter

HoustonRockets87 has an OK reputation so far

bull**** call. oden was fouled on the other end.
HoustonRockets87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2007, 07:51 PM   #65
tmacman
Good High School Starter

tmacman is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Damn Green. 4th foul on Oden now.

BS
tmacman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2007, 07:55 PM   #66
HoustonRockets87
High School Starter

HoustonRockets87 has an OK reputation so far

yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
if ohio state wins this im guaranteed to win my one pool and win 550. in the other pool ill most likely win atleast a couple hundred!
HoustonRockets87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2007, 07:56 PM   #67
Kujo
National High School Star

Kujo has decent reputation

Disappointed, as I had Gtown going to the finals. Obviously if Jeff Green had been involved, Gtown would have had better chance. His performance is puzzling to say the least. The Big East player of year has to show up in the most important game of his college career.
Kujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2007, 08:01 PM   #68
JohnnyBravo5
Local High School Star

JohnnyBravo5 has an OK reputation so far

I have been much more impressed with Hibbert than Oden all year. This game just solidified it for me. Oden got dominated when he finally played a man as big as he was.

Now I hope that the hawks get the 3rd pick so that we can pick hibbert without feeling guilty about it.
JohnnyBravo5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2007, 08:03 PM   #69
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBravo5
I have been much more impressed with Hibbert than Oden all year. This game just solidified it for me. Oden got dominated when he finally played a man as big as he was.

Now I hope that the hawks get the 3rd pick so that we can pick hibbert without feeling guilty about it.

Drafting Hibbert so high. You gotta be on drugs.

How did Hibbert dominate Oden again? Let me know.
Old 03-31-2007, 08:08 PM   #70
Younggrease
Banned

Younggrease has an OK reputation so far

Somebody finally said it...Oden isnt the same caliber of player as Bill Russel or KAreem. So people stop comparing them. Damn if this game or week showed you anything its he isnt the same level of talent.

Watch old PAtrick Ewing games in college or Shaq games in college. He isnt on that level and I think its a disservice to the great centers of the past to assumee he will just naturally get there.

Hibbert isnt really that good. And Oden couldnt even score at will on him.
Younggrease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2007, 08:09 PM   #71
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

Kblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I must have missed the domination too.
Kblaze8855 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2007, 08:09 PM   #72
ForceOfNature
In It to Win It

ForceOfNature has a terrific reputationForceOfNature has a terrific reputationForceOfNature has a terrific reputationForceOfNature has a terrific reputationForceOfNature has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBravo5

Who won the game though? Oden's team won, and besides, Hibbert didn't have a dominating game.
ForceOfNature is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2007, 08:09 PM   #73
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Congrats to the OSU fans out there... hopefully we'll see UCLE get the win and they can have at itmonday night... Side note my wife who does not watch basketball alot, looked at Oden and asked "how come an older man gets to play with the kids?"

edit: Oden is gonna do just fine in the NBA he is obviously the best college big man this year...
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2007, 08:10 PM   #74
tmacman
Good High School Starter

tmacman is starting to rub some people the wrong way

OHIO ST. BABY. FLORIDAS GETTING OWN'D today and in the championship
tmacman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2007, 08:11 PM   #75
Younggrease
Banned

Younggrease has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForceOfNature
Who won the game though? Oden's team won, and besides, Hibbert didn't have a dominating game.

Its not Oden's team..thats the point. Oden has done nothing to make that his team. Its more Conley's and Lewis's team than Oden. They actually looked better without Oden this whole tourney.
Younggrease is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: