Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-04-2014, 02:00 PM   #61
ROCSteady
Wall*Kobe*Durant*Pau*
 
ROCSteady's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 6,520
Default Re: 2014 Fantasy Football Advice Thread

Dawg Alex Henery was cut by the Eagles. Might wanna scoop another kicker
ROCSteady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2014, 02:07 PM   #62
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~
 
~primetime~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: ~dallas,texas~ team: ~cowboys~
Posts: 13,515
Default Re: 2014 Fantasy Football Advice Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by irondarts
Pick One for Flex:

Bishop Sankey @ KC
Danny Woodhead @ AZ
Darren Sproles vs. JAX
I'd go Woodhead

Isn't Sankey still listed as 3rd string?...too early for him, let that team figure out that Shonn Greene is completely worthless first

do me:

Quote:
PICK ONE

Mike Wallace vs NE
Brian Hartline vs NE
or
DeAndre Hopkins vs WAS


Normally this would be a no-brainer with Wallace, but it is being said that Revis will cover him


you gotta GIVE AND GO in here
~primetime~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2014, 02:20 PM   #63
irondarts
.
 
irondarts's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Arizona
Posts: 7,847
Default Re: 2014 Fantasy Football Advice Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~primetime~
I'd go Woodhead

Isn't Sankey still listed as 3rd string?...too early for him, let that team figure out that Shonn Greene is completely worthless first

do me:




you gotta GIVE AND GO in here
I'd go Hartline.
irondarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2014, 12:23 AM   #64
irondarts
.
 
irondarts's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Arizona
Posts: 7,847
Default Re: 2014 Fantasy Football Advice Thread

Pick one:

Matt Ryan vs. NO
Colin Kaepernick @ Dallas

Leaning towards Ryan cause the Niners offense doesn't look great. But that Dallas D...
irondarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2014, 12:28 AM   #65
9erempiree
27 yrs of watching NBA
 
9erempiree's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: California of America
Posts: 15,034
Default Re: 2014 Fantasy Football Advice Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by irondarts
Pick one:

Matt Ryan vs. NO
Colin Kaepernick @ Dallas

Leaning towards Ryan cause the Niners offense doesn't look great. But that Dallas D...

I got CK and starting him against Dallas. He is going to tear it up.

It's a wrap. I think he will run for 1 and throw for 2.
9erempiree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2014, 12:47 AM   #66
TylerOO
Wake me up in June
 
TylerOO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: NJ
Posts: 7,409
Default Re: 2014 Fantasy Football Advice Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by irondarts
Pick one:

Matt Ryan vs. NO
Colin Kaepernick @ Dallas

Leaning towards Ryan cause the Niners offense doesn't look great. But that Dallas D...

Matt Ryan. Not really close. When he has his weapons hes a top 5 fantasy play.
TylerOO is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2014, 01:33 AM   #67
ROCSteady
Wall*Kobe*Durant*Pau*
 
ROCSteady's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 6,520
Default Re: 2014 Fantasy Football Advice Thread

Should I go Edelman vs. MIA

or

Nicks vs. DEN?

I think Nicks can be more dominant this reason but he will probably draw coverage by Talib.

Last edited by ROCSteady : 09-05-2014 at 01:42 AM.
ROCSteady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2014, 01:38 AM   #68
Raj Da Dodge
Welcome to the New Age
 
Raj Da Dodge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Clutch City
Posts: 3,654
Default Re: 2014 Fantasy Football Advice Thread

Who to start at FLEX (W/R/T): DeAndre Hopkins, Fred Jackson, Brandin Cooks, or Travis Kelce?

TE: Kyle Rudolph or Travis Kelce

In another league, who to start at FLEX (W/R): PPR League

Chris Johnson
Terrence Williams
Steven Jackson
Hopkins
Andrew Hawkins
Ahmad Bradshaw
Aaron Dobson
Raj Da Dodge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2014, 01:52 AM   #69
TylerOO
Wake me up in June
 
TylerOO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: NJ
Posts: 7,409
Default Re: 2014 Fantasy Football Advice Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCSteady
Should I go Edelman vs. MIA

or

Nicks vs. DEN?

I think Nicks can be more dominant this reason but he will probably draw coverage by Talib.

Edelman, no debate.
TylerOO is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2014, 01:53 AM   #70
TylerOO
Wake me up in June
 
TylerOO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: NJ
Posts: 7,409
Default Re: 2014 Fantasy Football Advice Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raj Da Dodge
Who to start at FLEX (W/R/T): DeAndre Hopkins, Fred Jackson, Brandin Cooks, or Travis Kelce?

TE: Kyle Rudolph or Travis Kelce

In another league, who to start at FLEX (W/R): PPR League

Chris Johnson
Terrence Williams
Steven Jackson
Hopkins
Andrew Hawkins
Ahmad Bradshaw
Aaron Dobson

I would go Fred Jackson. Rudolph. Then roll with Steven Jackson while he is healthy.
TylerOO is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2014, 06:37 AM   #71
blacknapalm
spider 2 y banana
 
blacknapalm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 7,309
Default Re: 2014 Fantasy Football Advice Thread

anyone taking a chance on gordon again with the NFL supposedly reviewing rules pertaining to HGH amphetamines/marijuana? basically for the PA to concede to HGH testing, the marijuana/ampetamine bans are going to go way down and they're considering reducing current bans. that should include gordon since he was tested so low, but does anyone have extra insight into this?

i'm stacked on WR w/ dez, julio, roddy and wallace, but i'm still going to take a chance at him and hope to land a better RB w/ either roddy or wallace.
blacknapalm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2014, 01:35 PM   #72
Celtic_Pride
Local High School Star
 
Celtic_Pride's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,605
Default Re: 2014 Fantasy Football Advice Thread

Looks like Ellington might miss time

Who is the best bet out of these?

Lamar Miller / LeGarette Blount / Trent Richardson / Ahmad Bradshaw ?

All 4 are playing very good run defenses
Celtic_Pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2014, 03:11 PM   #73
TylerOO
Wake me up in June
 
TylerOO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: NJ
Posts: 7,409
Default Re: 2014 Fantasy Football Advice Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknapalm
anyone taking a chance on gordon again with the NFL supposedly reviewing rules pertaining to HGH amphetamines/marijuana? basically for the PA to concede to HGH testing, the marijuana/ampetamine bans are going to go way down and they're considering reducing current bans. that should include gordon since he was tested so low, but does anyone have extra insight into this?

i'm stacked on WR w/ dez, julio, roddy and wallace, but i'm still going to take a chance at him and hope to land a better RB w/ either roddy or wallace.

Drop your worst player and wait, definitely worth it.
TylerOO is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2014, 03:12 PM   #74
TylerOO
Wake me up in June
 
TylerOO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: NJ
Posts: 7,409
Default Re: 2014 Fantasy Football Advice Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celtic_Pride
Looks like Ellington might miss time

Who is the best bet out of these?

Lamar Miller / LeGarette Blount / Trent Richardson / Ahmad Bradshaw ?

All 4 are playing very good run defenses

This week? I'd honestly roll with T-Rich and pray for a goal line plunge. He is gonna have the opportunity. Hopefully he will cash in
TylerOO is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2014, 03:52 PM   #75
Styles p
NBA rookie of the year
 
Styles p's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 6,458
Default Re: 2014 Fantasy Football Advice Thread


its a 10 man ppr i'm already down 41 points person im playing have lynch and harvin. does my line up look right i don't know who i should start at flex wallace against new england or wayne against the broncos? halp
Styles p is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:49 PM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy