Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 07-01-2006, 10:55 PM   #76
bagelred
Weird

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VM_fCfk7Bdk&eurl=

You see. It's all over the net....
bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2006, 10:59 PM   #77
boshraptor4life
Good High School Starter

boshraptor4life has decent reputation

Everyone knows that Thomas has ****ed this team since he's been here, trading expiring contracts for even bigger contracts, and them turning out to be complete busts, then signing players for way more than they deserve, i.e. Jerome James, the worst Center in the league/most out of shape/most overweight player he possible could have signed, then trading the future for uselessness, i.e. Eddy Curry trade. Come on, he's a tool, everyone hopes he fails now.
boshraptor4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2006, 11:03 PM   #78
bagelred
Weird

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by boshraptor4life
Everyone knows that Thomas has ****ed this team since he's been here, trading expiring contracts for even bigger contracts, and them turning out to be complete busts, then signing players for way more than they deserve, i.e. Jerome James, the worst Center in the league/most out of shape/most overweight player he possible could have signed, then trading the future for uselessness, i.e. Eddy Curry trade. Come on, he's a tool, everyone hopes he fails now.

I've been saying that this whole thread, but there are guys who STILL believe in Isiah, that this roster is talented, and to "just give Isiah a chance".

Knicks are a laughing stock every single day Isiah remains at the helm. Every single day....

"Hey everybody, it's me Isiah Thomas. I run the Knicks..."

"LOL LOL LOL LOL", rest of the league....
Old 07-02-2006, 12:39 PM   #79
bagelred
Weird

I haven't seen Isiah make any trades in the last few days. I wonder if something is wrong.....
Old 07-02-2006, 12:42 PM   #80
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

HaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputationHaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagelred
I haven't seen Isiah make any trades in the last few days. I wonder if something is wrong.....

didn't he say hes keeping the same team? and hes only going to make a trade if the team REALLY needs it
HaNdLe ThE RoCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2006, 12:48 PM   #81
bagelred
Weird

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaNdLe ThE RoCk
didn't he say hes keeping the same team? and hes only going to make a trade if the team REALLY needs it

I know. I was being sarcastic....since he makes moves every month or so....
Old 07-02-2006, 11:03 PM   #82
bagelred
Weird

Why isn't Isiah going after Tim Thomas? I'm sure he's ready to give him a 5 year, $50 million contract...sign and trade of course, compensating Phoenix with some future #1 picks....
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: