Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 08-29-2014, 01:18 AM   #16
irondarts

irondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Buy a some Levi's jean.....

Love Levi's. But there is some cheap shit out there. If you're buying Levi's these days you need to just buy them directly from a Levi's store.
irondarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 01:18 AM   #17
irondarts

irondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9erempiree
If I want to be casual at the bars while watching the game, I may skip the jersey and rock Levi's from head to toe.

I like this jacket and can find similar ones without the 49ers logo.

Or a button-up with 9er colors with the classic 501's.

I'm just going to get a couple of pairs and then go buy a pair inside the stadium.
I've got that jacket (mine is grey). Beautiful jacket but took forever to break in.
irondarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 02:04 AM   #18
9erempiree
26 yrs of watching NBA

9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by irondarts
I've got that jacket (mine is grey). Beautiful jacket but took forever to break in.

Here are the exclusive 49er only collection. I am tempted to getting a jacket. So sick for game days. Our fans are going to be the best looking fans. Support the 9ers. Wear your Levis on game day.

9erempiree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 10:41 AM   #19
Le Shaqtus
#UCF #ChargeOn

Le Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Are baggy jeans still a thing?
Le Shaqtus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 03:59 PM   #20
9erempiree
26 yrs of watching NBA

9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Le Shaqtus
Are baggy jeans still a thing?

Depends on what you consider baggy. My crispy 501's are not baggy but during the break-in period they look a little baggy but some people like the look of unbroken natural denim. It is only baggy because it is big and I am not sagging either. Eventually, it will shrink a lot.

Put on them Levis and show your support for the 9ers.
Old 08-29-2014, 04:18 PM   #21
Bless Mathews
454 Dumper

Bless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Niner been wearing 501's for only 6 months.

It's in his bandwagon nature.

Buster.
Bless Mathews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 05:02 PM   #22
9erempiree
26 yrs of watching NBA

Not sure to order this or get it when I am at the stadium.

Wear them Levis and support the 49ers!
Old 08-29-2014, 09:53 PM   #23
ballinhun8
Bulls | Bears | W. Sox

ballinhun8 has an incredible reputation hereballinhun8 has an incredible reputation hereballinhun8 has an incredible reputation hereballinhun8 has an incredible reputation hereballinhun8 has an incredible reputation hereballinhun8 has an incredible reputation hereballinhun8 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bless Mathews
Niner been wearing 501's for only 6 months.

It's in his bandwagon nature.

Buster.

You calling out someone for bandwagoning lulz
ballinhun8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 10:08 PM   #24
9erempiree
26 yrs of watching NBA

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballinhun8

Its been going on since the last couple of years. Seattle fans and the people of Seattle are so obsessed with us. We don't even have a problem with them. We just don't care about them like we do with Rams' fans or any other long term NFC West rival.

They are just tagging along and try to turn us into rivals. It is quite sad actually because before Pete Carroll or Holmgren, they were nobodies.

It's like we are mind fuccking them. We get this at the 49ers message board and no surprise I have a couple of Seattle fans following me around here too.

It has been highly documented in the 49er community and I am a member on a Seattle message board and they hate us with a passion. I don't know why because we look at their fans like Browns fans or Lions fans, don't care.
Old 08-29-2014, 10:11 PM   #25
Bless Mathews
454 Dumper

Bless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Its been going on since the last couple of years. Seattle fans and the people of Seattle are so obsessed with us. We don't even have a problem with them. We just don't care about them like we do with Rams' fans or any other long term NFC West rival.

They are just tagging along and try to turn us into rivals. It is quite sad actually because before Pete Carroll or Holmgren, they were nobodies.

It's like we are mind fuccking them. We get this at the 49ers message board and no surprise I have a couple of Seattle fans following me around here too.

It has been highly documented in the 49er community and I am a member on a Seattle message board and they hate us with a passion. I don't know why because we look at their fans like Browns fans or Lions fans, don't care.

Hahahaga

How much therapy did you pay for after the immaculate deflection ???

Seriously.

Edit.

NINERS HAVENT WON A SUPERBOWL SINCE DENNIS ERICKSON!!!!! Hahahahahaha

Niners haven't been relevant since Dennis Erickson.

I know you don't know who is is, Cus you were 5 years old in 95, feel free to google him.

Lol.

Last edited by Bless Mathews : 08-29-2014 at 10:21 PM.
Old 08-29-2014, 10:13 PM   #26
Bless Mathews
454 Dumper

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballinhun8

The fucc you typing about?

I'm born and raised on the 2-oh.

Kenny Easley forearm pads.

Op is from Houston btw fucc boy.

Houston.

Likes a Northern California football team and a Southern California basketball teams. Both historically good.

Don't step fucc boy.

And stop stalking me. It's a bad look.
Old 08-29-2014, 10:15 PM   #27
Nanners
Good college starter

Nanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

first time i have ever seen something resembling a good post from 9erempire
Nanners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 10:23 PM   #28
9erempiree
26 yrs of watching NBA

Here's a brief history lesson. The Seahawks is a losing franchise. Overall record 293-303 sub .500. With the exception of this year and Pete Carroll, they were near the bottom.

In the history of their existence they have played the 49ers 30 times only. Not enough to be called rivals.

Heck, the Raider, Chiefs and Broncos fans are telling me how they are leeches. They try to associate themselves with the best teams in the division and make up a fake rivalry.

They even had to pay a University to use the term "12th Man". How embarrassing is that?

Most of them wear Seattle jerseys but they are number 12.

I remember real Seattle fans, the ones that wore paper bags on their heads at the Kingdome.
Old 08-29-2014, 10:26 PM   #29
9erempiree
26 yrs of watching NBA

These are real fans. Keeping it real.

Old 08-29-2014, 10:31 PM   #30
Bless Mathews
454 Dumper

Quote:
Here's a brief history lesson. The Seahawks is a losing franchise. Overall record 293-303 sub .500. With the exception of this year and Pete Carroll, they were near the bottom.

In the history of their existence they have played the 49ers 30 times only. Not enough to be called rivals.

Heck, the Raider, Chiefs and Broncos fans are telling me how they are leeches. They try to associate themselves with the best teams in the division and make up a fake rivalry.

They even had to pay a University to use the term "12th Man". How embarrassing is that?

Most of them wear Seattle jerseys but they are number 12.

I remember real Seattle fans, the ones that wore paper bags on their heads at the Kingdome.

How much did you pay for therapy?

Seriously. That had to sting so bad.

Then the goat of all goat poast game interviews??!!!???

Haha. You mad. Real mad.

20 years since niners WON Super Bowl.

We defending world champs. Feels great.

On the real though, how bad did the immaculate deflection sting???

Let's be self honest bandwagon pire.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: