Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 08-29-2014, 10:33 PM   #31
CelticBaller
lite kobe

CelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Buy a some Levi's jean.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9erempiree

Here are the exclusive 49er only collection. I am tempted to getting a jacket. So sick for game days. Our fans are going to be the best looking fans. Support the 9ers. Wear your Levis on game day.

no lie these are nice
CelticBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 11:42 PM   #32
9erempiree
26 yrs of watching NBA

9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by CelticBaller
no lie these are nice

No doubt about it. I am most likely going to get one. Can't have enough of 49er gear. Levis and 49ers are a great combination.

Wear your Levis and represent.
9erempiree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2014, 12:14 AM   #33
ballinhun8
Bulls | Bears | W. Sox

ballinhun8 has a near all-star reputation hereballinhun8 has a near all-star reputation hereballinhun8 has a near all-star reputation hereballinhun8 has a near all-star reputation hereballinhun8 has a near all-star reputation hereballinhun8 has a near all-star reputation here

I bet you can guarantee that the troll hawks bandwagoner didn't even know they played in the AFC Lmao.
ballinhun8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2014, 08:02 AM   #34
9erempiree
26 yrs of watching NBA

9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board

The Project Game Day jeans are starting to look haggard. Just put an order for a couple customize 9ers and Kap shirts. I got some old 9er shirts that I may be rockin' to Levis stadium but they don't fit because I got buff.

shirt will go nicely since I got this already....

Last edited by 9erempiree : 09-04-2014 at 08:09 AM.
Old 09-05-2014, 07:25 AM   #35
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Levi's are my favorite brand of jeans, but I pretty much wear shorts about 350 days a year. It's too hot where I live to wear long pants very often.
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2014, 04:23 PM   #36
JimmyMcAdocious
NBA sixth man of the year

JimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation here

Levi's is a good cheap alternative. Some look OK, then you can just trash them later because they're so cheap.

The first jacket is nice for game day. Not buying but how much they selling this shit for?
JimmyMcAdocious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2014, 04:44 PM   #37
Le Shaqtus
#UCF #ChargeOn

Le Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlh1981
Levi's are my favorite brand of jeans, but I pretty much wear shorts about 350 days a year. It's too hot where I live to wear long pants very often.

I love wearing jeans but these harsh Florida Summers will be the death of me if I don't wear shorts.
Le Shaqtus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2014, 05:07 PM   #38
9erempiree
26 yrs of watching NBA

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyMcAdocious
Levi's is a good cheap alternative. Some look OK, then you can just trash them later because they're so cheap.

The first jacket is nice for game day. Not buying but how much they selling this shit for?

Finally a designer is making duds for NFL fans and I am definitely feeling Levi's exclusive collection for the 49ers.

My favorite everyday jeans and 49ers!

Show your support...whether you are a 9ers fan or not, go buy a pair.
Old 09-06-2014, 04:42 AM   #39
Rondooooooooooo
Liquid Swordsman

Rondooooooooooo has an incredible reputation hereRondooooooooooo has an incredible reputation hereRondooooooooooo has an incredible reputation hereRondooooooooooo has an incredible reputation hereRondooooooooooo has an incredible reputation hereRondooooooooooo has an incredible reputation hereRondooooooooooo has an incredible reputation here

I almost bought a pair of levis today.....then I remembered this thread and decided to buy a different brand.
Rondooooooooooo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2014, 10:24 AM   #40
Bless Mathews
454 Dumper

Bless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rondooooooooooo
I almost bought a pair of levis today.....then I remembered this thread and decided to buy a different brand.

Bless Mathews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2014, 07:17 AM   #41
9erempiree
26 yrs of watching NBA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rondooooooooooo

Old 09-11-2014, 07:20 AM   #42
9erempiree
26 yrs of watching NBA

Everything Levi's.

This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: