Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-27-2007, 11:28 AM   #16
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Stupidest Thing you seen someone do?

how's about going through a drive thru window naked like one of the asst. coaches of the Detroit Lions did
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007, 12:56 PM   #17
Ballastic
<////////////}~

Ballastic has an OK reputation so far

Back when I used to smoke weed, I once went to a Burger King Drive thru, ordered my food and payed and drove off without my food. I went back ten minutes later after I remembered I was hungry and the employee laughed his ass off at my expense. I couldnt help but laugh with him and felt stupid at the same time.
Ballastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007, 01:22 PM   #18
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

My buddy was trying to change oil by pouring it through the dipstick hole. Not only that, he forgot to put on the oil filter.
hateraid is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007, 01:38 PM   #19
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

Cannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by hateraid
My buddy was trying to change oil by pouring it through the dipstick hole. Not only that, he forgot to put on the oil filter.

hehe. I've done worse.

I was changing the oil in my four-wheeler. And I just had drained it. So I was putting the bolt back in. And I thought I got it started but It was in a little sideways and I stripped the hell lout of the oil pan.

LUCKILY they put a little attachment with four bolts at the bottom in case someone did what I did. So I just got a new piece and bolted it up lmao.

I was so ****ing panicked because it was like brand new and I didn't know if I had ruined the engine block.
Cannonball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007, 02:12 PM   #20
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

Rasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darsh
watched my friend stick an ecstacy pill up his ass, it was f-cking disgusting but retardedly hilarious. It was a dare and he's one of those guys that will do anything for a laugh. Had to lube up a condom and put it over his finger to get it up there. Quite f-cked up.

Another time on schoolies, a mate of mine was sitting on the coach just in boxers shorts, then another dude that was staying with us just undid the button on my mates boxers and grabbed his **** out. He just left if sitting there. We were all dumbfounded but laughing so much at the absurb randomness of it all..

ill
Rasheed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: