Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-19-2014, 11:56 AM   #1
#number6ix#
WHITESIDE

Default If the Purge was real would you kill?

Or would you hide and hope to survive
#number6ix# is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 11:57 AM   #2
riseagainst
Laker Nation

Default Re: If the Purge was real would you kill?

i'd fortify my house and snipe nigguhs on the roof with my friends and family.
riseagainst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 12:11 PM   #4
#number6ix#
WHITESIDE

Quote:
Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW
Dumb concept. But i'd thrive. I couldn't afford (nor would I need) an armored up house so I'd go out into the wilderness and basically be way out in the open. Confident I'd never be found, most people are sheltered pussies these days I always go on several day hikes and mountain bike trips as it is and most of the time I literally never see a soul. People love their A/C, they won't go out in the rain, physical fatigue and exposure to the elements to the degree that I handle is an alien concept to them. If they go to a park they prefer the paved or cinder sidewalks and parking lots and grassy fields and shit. I go a couple of miles into a ravine, camp out under a cliff side, purge weekend would basically be just another camping trip for me.

*EDIT* and no I wouldn't kill.
Damn you basically described me in this post... I hate the wilderness I litter every chance I get... I would probably kill smokey the bear during the purge so he can stop preventing forest fires
#number6ix# is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 12:21 PM   #7
Bandito
NBA Legend

Dragic4lyfe/michael corleone/etc...
Bandito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 12:36 PM   #8
riseagainst
Laker Nation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandito
Dragic4lyfe/michael corleone/etc...

riseagainst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 01:02 PM   #9
Godzuki
NBA Superstar

Quote:
Dumb concept. But i'd thrive. I couldn't afford (nor would I need) an armored up house so I'd go out into the wilderness and basically be way out in the open. Confident I'd never be found, most people are sheltered pussies these days I always go on several day hikes and mountain bike trips as it is and most of the time I literally never see a soul. People love their A/C, they won't go out in the rain, physical fatigue and exposure to the elements to the degree that I handle is an alien concept to them. If they go to a park they prefer the paved or cinder sidewalks and parking lots and grassy fields and shit. I go a couple of miles into a ravine, camp out under a cliff side, purge weekend would basically be just another camping trip for me.

*EDIT* and no I wouldn't kill.

are you really 'man'ing' it out tho? like make your own fire, no tent, hunting game, etc. or any variation there of?

otherwise i'd think its rather easy to survive out there with technology, in fact comfortable and fun. give me a tent, fire starter, grill, bottles of water/hydration backpack, rifle, etc. and i'd think i could first time it pretty easy.....but who knows never tried

altho i agree without a tent to keep the bugs out trying to sleep the insects would drive me nuts. they'd be the reason i'd pack up and go home. well the cold too but i'd assume u have a sleeping bag.

Last edited by Godzuki : 08-19-2014 at 01:04 PM.
Godzuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 01:58 PM   #11
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Hell no. I would throw a boat party far out in the ocean where nobody could **** with me.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 02:17 PM   #12
Milbuck
Buck Dynasty

Nah, I'd take the opportunity to do stuff I'd never have the balls to do otherwise. Like running naked down the streets of Englewood screaming 'nigger', slapping everyone's drinks off their tables at Starbucks, pooping in mailboxes, going into a random person's house and destroying everything with a sledgehammer, etc.

I'd rather die having marginally fucked shit up before my death, than live in a constant state of shitting myself in fear.
Milbuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 02:28 PM   #14
ballup
13.37 PER

I'd just move to Canada. The benefits of The Purge are unrealistic anyways
ballup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 02:30 PM   #15
gts
shhhhhhh

Quote:
Shitting in the woods is probably the most annoying part. Especially if it's raining or some horse flies find you mid-squat. But If you can shit in the woods you can live in the woods as far as I'm concerned. It's better than being killed in the purge

You ain't lived until a deer fly bites you on your ass...
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: