Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-26-2007, 11:02 PM   #31
tmacman
Good High School Starter

tmacman is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: OT: Beyonce Pregnant?

Meagan Good is better than any of the girls you named
tmacman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 11:26 PM   #32
DatZNasty
NBA rookie of the year

DatZNasty is considered somewhat coolDatZNasty is considered somewhat coolDatZNasty is considered somewhat cool

Esther Baxter

Melyssa Ford

Angel aka Lola Luv

And I'm not that black dude that stays strung out on snow bunnies, but Scarlett Johansenn is the truth, and ditto Jessica Biel to a lesser extent.
DatZNasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 11:36 PM   #33
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle is a pretty well-respected posterL.Kizzle is a pretty well-respected posterL.Kizzle is a pretty well-respected poster

Kristal Marshall
L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007, 12:02 AM   #34
AirGauge23
Sound the Charge

AirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatZNasty
Esther Baxter

Melyssa Ford

Angel aka Lola Luv

And I'm not that black dude that stays strung out on snow bunnies, but Scarlett Johansenn is the truth, and ditto Jessica Biel to a lesser extent.

No latinas?
AirGauge23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007, 12:49 AM   #35
haterofhaters
Fantasy Forum Mod

haterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by HollaBolla
who cares, Beyoance is the most overrated crap I've ever seen, there are way more hotter black women in my neighborhood here in LA.
you're joking right?
haterofhaters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007, 12:54 AM   #36
Younggrease
Banned

Younggrease has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by haterofhaters
you're joking right?

no i grew up with girls that look better than Beyonce. Beyonce isnt really pretty... You just always see her at her tip top best. I see girls on my campus black and white that look better than Beyonce. There is something about her thats sexy but there are a lot of other people I find more attractive. I just dont like the way she handles herself, it isnt attractive to me. She is still rich, hott and famous so what do I know.
Younggrease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007, 12:57 AM   #37
haterofhaters
Fantasy Forum Mod

haterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Younggrease
no i grew up with girls that look better than Beyonce. Beyonce isnt really pretty... You just always see her at her tip top best. I see girls on my campus black and white that look better than Beyonce. There is something about her thats sexy but there are a lot of other people I find more attractive. I just dont like the way she handles herself, it isnt attractive to me. She is still rich, hott and famous so what do I know.
Wow, if you go to school with people who look better than Beyonce on a daily basis, i envy you.
Old 03-27-2007, 01:01 AM   #38
AirGauge23
Sound the Charge

AirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

What part of LA u grow up in?
AirGauge23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007, 01:05 AM   #39
Younggrease
Banned

Quote:
Wow, if you go to school with people who look better than Beyonce on a daily basis, i envy you.

One of the members of my ecometrics group was Miss Teen PA... and almost made Miss PA for the Miss America PAgent

but most college campuses have girls that look as good as beyonce there.

Old 03-27-2007, 01:08 AM   #40
haterofhaters
Fantasy Forum Mod

Quote:
One of the members of my ecometrics group was Miss Teen PA... and almost made Miss PA for the Miss America PAgent

but most college campuses have girls that look as good as beyonce there.

Is that really the worst Beyonce pic you could find? I bet 99% of the chicks you see on your own campus look infinitely worse than that w/o makeup.:
Old 03-27-2007, 01:12 AM   #41
Younggrease
Banned

Quote:
Is that really the worst Beyonce pic you could find? I bet 99% of the chicks you see on your own campus look infinitely worse than that w/o makeup.:

no, i didnt really look hard. But I know a lot of girls that actually dont need weaves and tons of makeup to look decent. Plus she is overweight most of the time, i like thick girls as much as the next guy but Beyonce is going to be big as soon as she slows down...

I can even go to the sports teams and the good looking girls look better than that while playing and they dont have makeup on their.
Old 03-27-2007, 01:15 AM   #42
haterofhaters
Fantasy Forum Mod

Quote:
no, i didnt really look hard. But I know a lot of girls that actually dont need weaves and tons of makeup to look decent. Plus she is overweight most of the time, i like thick girls as much as the next guy but Beyonce is going to be big as soon as she slows down...

I can even go to the sports teams and the good looking girls look better than that while playing and they dont have makeup on their.
That's just h@tin. If you've seen Beyonce b4 she got famous and when she didn't have weaves and wear a lot of makeup, she STILL looked good. I saw her in person at age 17 when she sung at my school in Florida. Also, if you think Beyonce is "thick", wow, you've never really seen a thick black chick if that's the case.
Old 03-27-2007, 01:17 AM   #43
Younggrease
Banned

Quote:
That's just h@tin. If you've seen Beyonce b4 she got famous and when she didn't have weaves and wear a lot of makeup, she STILL looked good. I saw her in person at age 17 when she sung at my school in Florida. Also, if you think Beyonce is "thick", wow, you've never really seen a thick black chick if that's the case.

No i just dont consider them thick...i consider them obese and scary. Nothing scarier than a angry fat black chick.
Old 03-27-2007, 01:18 AM   #44
haterofhaters
Fantasy Forum Mod

Quote:
No i just dont consider them thick...i consider them obese and scary. Nothing scarier than a angry fat black chick.
Beyonce is fat? Did you by any chance watch dreamgirls?
Old 03-27-2007, 01:20 AM   #45
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle is a pretty well-respected posterL.Kizzle is a pretty well-respected posterL.Kizzle is a pretty well-respected poster

A Chick that gets NO Love.
L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: