Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Sacramento Kings Forum

Sacramento Kings Forum Sacramento Kings forum - Sacramento Kings message board

Old 03-26-2007, 09:21 PM   #1
BradMiller52
Kings fan

Default Some stuff about the draft

Chad Ford says Brandon Rush is the only guy on Kansas that might declare for the draft: http://insider.espn.go.com/espn/blog...name=ford_chad

If that's the case, I'd have a hard time seeing Darrel Arthur staying though. Why would he want to be a bench guy for another year? He could be playing in the NBA if he wanted and if Wright stays at Kansas IMO Arthur won't even have the opportunity to continue to grow and expand his game. I don't know if he'll declare but I think he should. Time to take his game to the next level.

Ford also makes it sound like Ty Lawson was going to declare but after 2 bad performances in the tournament he might not. And also makes it sound like Conley will declare even though IIRC he said he wouldn't, but if OSU wins the tournament I could see it. Be nice to get another 1st round pick(maybe in a deal for Bibby) and also get our PG of the future in Conley.

in this ESPN article however they say that these guys might declare and Conley is out: Javaris Crittenton(check his stats, he is damn good), Darrel Arthur(hope he does declare), Hibbert may or may not declare(I am still thinking he declares, with his play he's a lottery pick and if Georgetown wins then what does he have to stay for?), Darren Collison(another PG I like to be our PG of the future), Ty Lawson(it says he probably will declare). http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/draft2...had&page=InOut

There's some conflicting stuff there but it definitely shows who could and probably will declare. We need to find a way to get multiple 1st rounders considering how deep this draft is. A lot of guys declaring/staying depends on who wins or loses in the NCAA tournament obviously. So I'll be paying a lot of attention to the final 4 this weekend.
BradMiller52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007, 01:38 AM   #2
Perezident
Kings>>>Clippers

Default Re: Some stuff about the draft

so whats the status on brandon wright?? from UNC did he declare or he "wants to win a NCAA title" b4 he does declare
Perezident is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: