Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 08-25-2014, 10:54 PM   #31
Nanners
College star

Nanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Predict Your Team's 2014 Season

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoom17
We Have Manning 2.0 great this time hopefully we surround with a better Defense and a balanced team

true that. the only time that manning won a superbowl was the year that the colts defense ranked best in the league.
Nanners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 11:02 PM   #32
Nanners
College star

Nanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bless Mathews
Enough of this harvin hurt shit.

The dude is a monster. He WANTS to play. YouTube the saints vs seahawks playoff game. He got head hunted by them dirty saints ****. No one would have survived that. Most woulda stayed out after first hit.

He missed 3 games his first three years.

Let that soak in. Only missed three games in 3 years

Played 9 his 4th year. Twisted his ankle bad. 5th year tore his hip. It's football. It's not basketball. It's a violent sport. Smh.

I'll avy bet he scores 10+ Tds this year.

And well rest him when we're winning Cus it's wise to keep your 11 million dollar Ferrari out of harms way when we up. Smh.

christ your reading comprehension is almost as bad as primetime. im not saying harvin is not a great player, the number one reason that i think he wont put up big stats is the same thing you mention with the 11 million dollar ferrari comment. the seahawks simply dont need harvin to win games and so they wont push him.

if you had been paying attention to harvins early years, you would know that while he might not have missed many games early in his career, he was constantly battling minor injuries and getting sidelined by random bs like migranes. the dude is about as injury prone as they come.

Last edited by Nanners : 08-25-2014 at 11:04 PM.
Old 08-25-2014, 11:06 PM   #33
Bless Mathews
454 Dumper

Bless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanners
christ your reading comprehension is almost as bad as primetime. im not saying harvin is not a great player, the number one reason that i think he wont put up big stats is the same thing you mention with the 11 million dollar ferrari comment. the seahawks simply dont need harvin to win games and so they wont push him.

if you had been paying attention, you would know that while harvin might not have missed games early in his career, he was constantly battling minor injuries and getting benched mid-game for random bs like migranes. the dude is about as injury prone as they come.
Lol. Ok.

Avy bet? Yes or no then ? 10+ Tds easy. I won't continue to argue with you.

Bet or keep your fingers of the keys *****.
Bless Mathews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 11:07 PM   #34
Nanners
College star

Quote:
Lol. Ok.

Avy bet? Yes or no then ? 10+ Tds easy. I won't continue to argue with you.

Bet or keep your fingers of the keys *****.

i thought you said he would get 15+ tds? not feeling so confident on your initial prediction?
Old 08-26-2014, 02:19 AM   #35
Bless Mathews
454 Dumper

Bless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
i thought you said he would get 15+ tds? not feeling so confident on your initial prediction?
He's never topped 9... Waahhhhh.

Smh.

Avy bet 12 Tds. ??? PU$$y
Old 08-26-2014, 02:30 AM   #36
Nanners
College star

Quote:
He's never topped 9... Waahhhhh.

Smh.

Avy bet 12 Tds. ??? PU$$y

why are you acting like such a little b*itch right now? if you had predicted 10 TDs in your original post then nobody would have called you out on your bullshit. you do understand that there is a huge difference between 10 and 15 TDs, right?

if you really want to avy bet, we can bet on the absurd prediction in your original post of 1350 yards and 15+ TD

Last edited by Nanners : 08-26-2014 at 02:33 AM.
Old 08-26-2014, 02:42 AM   #37
Bless Mathews
454 Dumper

Quote:
why are you acting like such a little b*itch right now? if you had predicted 10 TDs in your original post then nobody would have called you out on your bullshit. you do understand that there is a huge difference between 10 and 15 TDs, right?

if you really want to avy bet, we can bet on the absurd prediction in your original post of 1350 yards and 15+ TD

Jesus. There's a difference between prediction and puttin a bet on it.

You typed never more than 9, I typed 15. Split it. 13.

Watch your fingers fucc boy. Gotta cartoon avatar. Little fucc boy.
Old 08-26-2014, 04:59 PM   #38
ballinhun8
Bulls | Bears | W. Sox

ballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Jesus. There's a difference between prediction and puttin a bet on it.

You typed never more than 9, I typed 15. Split it. 13.

Watch your fingers fucc boy. Gotta cartoon avatar. Little fucc boy.

Shut up. Just shut up.

You're such an annoying poster who hopped on a wagon to make it look like you know what you're talking about.

Do us a favor and keep your mouth shut and posts down until the season starts.
ballinhun8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 05:25 PM   #39
Nanners
College star

"fucc boy"? am i supposed to be insulted by that?

yes, my avatar is a cartoon. good observation there
Old 08-26-2014, 07:16 PM   #40
Bless Mathews
454 Dumper

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballinhun8
Shut up. Just shut up.

You're such an annoying poster who hopped on a wagon to make it look like you know what you're talking about.

We are typing

Bwahahahahahaga

Calling me a bandwagon when you butting in two peoples conversation.

Bwahahahahahaga

We the champs. Deal with it
Old 08-26-2014, 07:18 PM   #41
Bless Mathews
454 Dumper

Quote:
"fucc boy"? am i supposed to be insulted by that?

yes, my avatar is a cartoon. good observation there
You're a clown.

You should feel like a lil bitch having someone sticking up for you like we on the playground.

Sissy boy.

Avy bet and just stfu. Fucc it.

Yea. 15+ Tds for harvin.

Fucc boy.
Old 08-26-2014, 07:29 PM   #42
9erempiree
27 yrs of watching NBA

9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballinhun8
Shut up. Just shut up.

damn...why do you have do him like that. Feeding him that rat poison though.

9erempiree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 08:58 PM   #43
Nanners
College star

Quote:
You're a clown.

You should feel like a lil bitch having someone sticking up for you like we on the playground.

Sissy boy.

Avy bet and just stfu. Fucc it.

Yea. 15+ Tds for harvin.

Fucc boy.

im a clown and sissy because i pointed out a few obvious reasons why harvin will not get 15+ tds?

you should feel like a lil bitch for getting this butthurt over a random person on the internet calling out your idiotic homer prediction

honestly now, are you mentally disabled or something? hard to believe that anyone who is not literally retarded would type the stupid shit you have been flinging around this thread. im starting to actually feel bad for calling you out on your bullshit, im not the type to pick on the short bus kids.

i have very little interest in avy betting you, i seriously doubt a troll like you would honor the bet. however like i said earlier, if you really want to avy bet for 15 tds we can do that.

Last edited by Nanners : 08-26-2014 at 09:11 PM.
Old 08-27-2014, 02:50 AM   #44
Bless Mathews
454 Dumper

Quote:
im a clown and sissy because i pointed out a few obvious reasons why harvin will not get 15+ tds?

you should feel like a lil bitch for getting this butthurt over a random person on the internet calling out your idiotic homer prediction

honestly now, are you mentally disabled or something? hard to believe that anyone who is not literally retarded would type the stupid shit you have been flinging around this thread. im starting to actually feel bad for calling you out on your bullshit, im not the type to pick on the short bus kids.

i have very little interest in avy betting you, i seriously doubt a troll like you would honor the bet. however like i said earlier, if you really want to avy bet for 15 tds we can do that.

Hahahahahahahha

You rep a cartoon bruh. You have other clowns sticking up for you. I ain't butt hurt at all. It's hilarious. It's cute you got someone sticking up for you. Ahhhhhh.

Games over. I own you. You are a clown.

Grow up.

And you don't know football. I'm sure you haven't watched MY team like I have.

Lynch is old. We gonna save him. We are going to pass and use harvin more. Harvin is BY FAR the most explosive player on the field. Everytime he touches the ball it's 20+ Yards. And he didn't even get any sweeps yet. (See Super Bowl) Lol. We are going to use him. 15 Tds is not far fetched. I see 3,4 on kickoff returns alone. (See Super Bowl). Lololol.

The dude is next NEXT level this year. He's healthy, and just like EVERYONE on our team, he got a serious chip on his shoulder. Ya know, our team and culture is full of thriving of that. He is going to show the haters wrong. If he gets hurt he gets hurt, it's fuccin football, not ping pong. I don't think he will.

Avy bet fucc boy. And watch your fingers. And study what your poasting about. Stop hatin.

Last edited by Bless Mathews : 08-27-2014 at 02:57 AM.
Old 08-27-2014, 02:55 AM   #45
Nanners
College star

Quote:
Hahaha

You rep a cartoon bruh.

Games over. I own you. You are a clown.

Grow up.

And you don't know football. I'm sure you haven't watched MY team like I have.

Lynch is old. We gonna save him. We are going to pass and use harvin more. Harvin is BY FAR the most explosive player on the field. Everytime he touches the ball it's 20+ Yards. And he didn't even get any sweeps yet. (See Super Bowl) Lol. We are going to use him. 15 Tds is not far fetched. I see 3,4 on kickoff returns alone. (See Super Bowl). Lololol.

The dude is next NEXT level this year. He's healthy, and just like EVERYONE on our team, he got a serious chip on his shoulder. Ya know, our team and culture is full of thriving of that. He is going to show the haters wrong. If he gets hurt he gets hurt. I don't think he will.

Avy bet fucc boy. And watch your fingers. And study what your poasting about. Stop hatin.

lol are you still going with this? you should just try to take your L with a little bit of grace instead of making yourself look like even more of a retarded cvnt.

the funny thing is you claim to be this huge seahawks fan but you dont know shit about your own team. yeah lynch is old, his touches are going to go to the young and inexpensive christine michael and/or michael turbin, not the $11 million glass man aka harvin.

cant wait to bump this thread when harvin ends the season with like 800 yards and 6 TD. the only way he gets remotely close to your prediction is if the seahawks defense is awful and they have to play catch-up on the scoreboard every week.

Last edited by Nanners : 08-27-2014 at 03:03 AM.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: