Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 06-29-2006, 01:00 PM   #1
ConanRulesNBC
Very good NBA starter

ConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Isiah said Suns were drafting Balkman, but Suns deny it

I don't follow the Knicks a lot but Isiah Thomas is a crappy GM and they have a horrible team. What can they do to improve? Who should they get rid of and who should they keep?

Could they get a good shooting guard like Ray Allen for Stephon Marbury or Steve Francis? Should they get rid of Jalen Rose or would he be good for them coming off the bench?

Eddy Curry/Jerome James
Channing Frye/David Lee
Quentin Richardson/Jalen Rose
Ray Allen/Jamal Crawford
Nate Robinson/ ?

Would that be better, worse or the same as now?
ConanRulesNBC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 01:02 PM   #2
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

Rasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation here

Knicks are a terrible team and they look like they'll be worse next year...Its amazing how much they f*ck up...its all good for the atlantic tho because that's just one less team ya gotta worry about.
Rasheed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 02:17 PM   #3
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

As a Francis fan, I'll say right off the top that they need to get rid of Francis for both parties' sake. Francis is bad for the Knicks and the Knicks are bad for Francis. Simple as that. Other than that I really don't care what they do. They sucked BAD before he got there and they sucked after he got there, so even though he wasn't very good for them he can't really be BLAMED for their problems.

Honestly all they can really do is COMPLETELY blow that team up. Keep Nate, Channing, Curry, and maybe Lee, but everyone else just needs to get out of there and get a new re-start somewhere else. They're all good players, but they just don't compliment each other.
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 02:20 PM   #4
Venja42
Decent playground baller

Venja42 has an OK reputation so far
Default I hate the Knicks, but damn, people hating on Zeke

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2...t&lid=tab4pos1

This is pretty funny, gotta check it out.

IMO, I think the Knicks will be significantly better next season with Zeke running the show. No playoff run, but well over 30 wins and competitive. Marbury will return to form.

And this is coming from a non-Knicks fan. But, hey . . . I love this game and call it like I see it
Venja42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 02:25 PM   #5
KnicksFan4Life
Banned

KnicksFan4Life has an OK reputation so far

Listen Rasheed (Rasheed Wallace sucks balls by the way). The Knicks will get more wins this season, thats a given. And other guys, no I dont think we should trade Francis or Marbury. They will be our starting pointguards. I dont think Jalen Rose will stay, we need someone younger. Francis and Marbury will also help our young guards like Crawford and Robinson. Sadly, one of them will probably leave. But Curry can improve his defensive game, then he will be a good center. Ray Allen would be a good fit, but I don't think we have anything to offer for him. Personally I think we should propose this trade

Steve Francis + 2007 2nd round draft pick
for
Baron Davis
KnicksFan4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 02:31 PM   #6
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

Rasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation here

I dont see the knicks doing sh*t right until zeke and Dolan are history...Knicks will stink next year... book it, write it down, take a picture, guaran-sheed
Old 06-29-2006, 02:40 PM   #7
Hotlantadude81
NBA rookie of the year

Hotlantadude81 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasheed1
I dont see the knicks doing sh*t right until zeke and Dolan are history...Knicks will stink next year... book it, write it down, take a picture, guaran-sheed

How is he gunna get NY to improve when Indy was mediocre under him?
Hotlantadude81 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 02:40 PM   #8
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venja42
http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2...t&lid=tab4pos1

This is pretty funny, gotta check it out.

IMO, I think the Knicks will be significantly better next season with Zeke running the show. No playoff run, but well over 30 wins and competitive. Marbury will return to form.

And this is coming from a non-Knicks fan. But, hey . . . I love this game and call it like I see it

You're retarded if you think that.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 02:41 PM   #9
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnicksFan4Life
Listen Rasheed (Rasheed Wallace sucks balls by the way). The Knicks will get more wins this season, thats a given. And other guys, no I dont think we should trade Francis or Marbury. They will be our starting pointguards. I dont think Jalen Rose will stay, we need someone younger. Francis and Marbury will also help our young guards like Crawford and Robinson. Sadly, one of them will probably leave. But Curry can improve his defensive game, then he will be a good center. Ray Allen would be a good fit, but I don't think we have anything to offer for him. Personally I think we should propose this trade

Steve Francis + 2007 2nd round draft pick
for
Baron Davis

Dont be mad at me, be mad at Dolan & Zeke....those are the guys who have the whole NBA laughin at the knicks

the roster is a mess, and zeke is a mediocre coach at best...he aint even half the coach Larry Brown was....

Quote:
The Knicks will get more wins this season, thats a given.

It should be a given..f*ckers barely won 20 games last year. you dont get much worse than that...

And honestly I cant say they definitely will win more games next year...they could lose more next year...thats the truly sad part

and dont bother dissin Rasheed Wallace to hurt my feelings....My screen name is my real name....has nothing to do with Wallace...
Old 06-29-2006, 02:42 PM   #10
The REAL Next KNICK
Serious playground baller

The REAL Next KNICK has no real reputation yet.

you retards don't know nothing, i gauren-sheed knicks win more then 40 games
The REAL Next KNICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 02:42 PM   #11
adamcz
Bucks fan

adamcz is considered somewhat cooladamcz is considered somewhat cooladamcz is considered somewhat cool

I think Oden is asking his agent if it's too early to schedule workouts with the Bulls.
adamcz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 02:44 PM   #12
The REAL Next KNICK

rasheed shut the hell up you know nothing about the knicks, you sit on this website and say we are going to be worst? you are a joke, just like rasheed a fukkin joke.
Old 06-29-2006, 02:45 PM   #13
The REAL Next KNICK

your just another fukkin pusssy on this website hatin on the knicks you are a 14 year old piece of sshhhittt
Old 06-29-2006, 02:46 PM   #14
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
rasheed shut the hell up you know nothing about the knicks, you sit on this website and say we are going to be worst? you are a joke, just like rasheed a fukkin joke.

Knicks have been garbage for at least 3 years now, and they are gettin worse(if thats possible)

Blame zeke
Old 06-29-2006, 02:48 PM   #15
The REAL Next KNICK

haterrrrrrrrr
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: