Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 08-27-2014, 09:19 PM   #1
russwest0
Simon Wayne

russwest0 is popular on this boardrusswest0 is popular on this boardrusswest0 is popular on this boardrusswest0 is popular on this boardrusswest0 is popular on this board
Question ISH NBA Crowd Fantasy Football League

Yeah yeah, I could take this thread somewhere else but then none of the cool peeps that only post in the NBA forum would see it.

I was wondering if any of you on ISH would like to join a fantasy league for fun?

If we get enough people I'll start it and then I'll pick the draft date that works best for everyone or whatever
russwest0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2014, 09:21 PM   #2
fpliii
NBA All-star

fpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: ISH NBA Crowd Fantasy Football League

fpliii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2014, 09:26 PM   #3
MP.Trey
Kyrieeee & L-Traaaaiin

MP.Trey has an incredible reputation hereMP.Trey has an incredible reputation hereMP.Trey has an incredible reputation hereMP.Trey has an incredible reputation hereMP.Trey has an incredible reputation hereMP.Trey has an incredible reputation hereMP.Trey has an incredible reputation here

Haven't watched football steady or played fantasy football since about 08, but if you get enough people, I might give it a shot.
MP.Trey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2014, 09:44 PM   #4
JimmyMcAdocious
NBA sixth man of the year

JimmyMcAdocious is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJimmyMcAdocious is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJimmyMcAdocious is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJimmyMcAdocious is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJimmyMcAdocious is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJimmyMcAdocious is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJimmyMcAdocious is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJimmyMcAdocious is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJimmyMcAdocious is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Sure, I don't mind raping all of you.
JimmyMcAdocious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2014, 09:54 PM   #5
RoundMoundOfReb
Objective Poster

RoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'll join.
RoundMoundOfReb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2014, 10:54 PM   #6
AirGauge23
Sound the Charge

AirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Count me in.
AirGauge23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2014, 11:11 PM   #7
stalkerforlife
Free the banned users

stalkerforlife is a pretty well-respected posterstalkerforlife is a pretty well-respected posterstalkerforlife is a pretty well-respected posterstalkerforlife is a pretty well-respected poster

I'm in.

Welcome back.
stalkerforlife is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2014, 11:56 PM   #8
TylerOO
Back in Cleveland!

TylerOO has decent reputationTylerOO has decent reputation

Id whoop the shit outta of any of you in fantasy football.

Lets get it
TylerOO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 01:08 AM   #9
UK2K
National High School Star

UK2K is a pretty well-respected posterUK2K is a pretty well-respected posterUK2K is a pretty well-respected poster

I'll play.

I usually play in 3-4, leagues per season so why not one more.
UK2K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 01:10 AM   #10
JohnFreeman
Boogie

JohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

go on then
JohnFreeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 01:15 AM   #11
DaSeba5
Heat|Dolphins|Marlins

DaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'm in
DaSeba5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 05:12 AM   #12
russwest0
Simon Wayne

russwest0 is popular on this boardrusswest0 is popular on this boardrusswest0 is popular on this boardrusswest0 is popular on this boardrusswest0 is popular on this board

alright well right now it looks like a 10 team league which seems cool.

ill pm all of you guys the link tommorrow or the next day. idk.... im drunk right now but will be likely getting a new job and getting laid tommorrow...

if there is more interest after this post then we can expand the league, thats cool. we'll play it by ear. you all should be getting a pm in the next 2 days or so
Old 08-29-2014, 02:31 PM   #13
russwest0
Simon Wayne

Alright everyone, if you want in the league, PM me whatever email you want to use to get the invite link and I'll send it using ESPN's invite users to the league function.

Last edited by russwest0 : 08-29-2014 at 02:39 PM.
Old 08-29-2014, 02:39 PM   #14
atljonesbro
National High School Star

atljonesbro posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryatljonesbro posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryatljonesbro posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

I'd def. be down for some fantasy football. Should be fun
atljonesbro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 02:41 PM   #15
russwest0
Simon Wayne

Quote:
Originally Posted by atljonesbro
I'd def. be down for some fantasy football. Should be fun

alright bro, PM me whatever email you want to use to receive the invite link

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/pri...newpm&u=287732
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: