Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 09-01-2014, 03:17 PM   #31
AirGauge23
Sound the Charge

AirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: ISH NBA Crowd Fantasy Football League

Quote:
Originally Posted by russwest0
the draft is currently set to wednesday 9:30 ET on APR 3

i want your guys input on this issue

I'll be there.
AirGauge23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2014, 09:41 PM   #32
atljonesbro
National High School Star

atljonesbro has decent reputation

Quote:
the draft is currently set to wednesday 9:30 ET on APR 3

i want your guys input on this issue
Sounds good
atljonesbro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2014, 11:44 PM   #33
russwest0
Forever Young

russwest0 is popular on this boardrusswest0 is popular on this boardrusswest0 is popular on this boardrusswest0 is popular on this boardrusswest0 is popular on this board

good draft everyone, looking forward to getting this shit on the road!!!

russwest0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2014, 01:51 AM   #34
stalkerforlife
Free the banned users

stalkerforlife has an incredible reputation herestalkerforlife has an incredible reputation herestalkerforlife has an incredible reputation herestalkerforlife has an incredible reputation herestalkerforlife has an incredible reputation herestalkerforlife has an incredible reputation here

I forgot about the draft, but still ended up with the best team. I just completed a trade for Riley Cooper, my hometown nicca.

Percy and Cooper holding it down for my elite squad.
stalkerforlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2014, 01:54 AM   #35
fpliii
sick of agendas...

fpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Games start tomorrow, be sure to set your lineups.
fpliii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2014, 02:06 AM   #36
TylerOO
Back in Cleveland!

TylerOO has decent reputationTylerOO has decent reputation

antonio brown for riley cooper? really? smh. done checking the league already.
TylerOO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2014, 02:08 AM   #37
fpliii
sick of agendas...

fpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TylerOO
Commish can veto it if he wants (if you guys think it's unfair), but Brown is sure to regress, and Cooper is going to get a ton of passes coming his way. I think I win the deal, but Riley is no scrub (and stalker proposed it to me, not the other way around).
fpliii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2014, 02:14 AM   #38
Nanners
Great college starter

Nanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by fpliii
Commish can veto it if he wants (if you guys think it's unfair), but Brown is sure to regress, and Cooper is going to get a ton of passes coming his way. I think I win the deal, but Riley is no scrub (and stalker proposed it to me, not the other way around).

riley is absolutely a scrub and there is no reason to think antonio brown will regress. it is not an accident that antonio is generally drafted in round 3 and cooper in round 10+

incredibly lopsided trade
Nanners is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2014, 02:15 AM   #39
stalkerforlife
Free the banned users

stalkerforlife has an incredible reputation herestalkerforlife has an incredible reputation herestalkerforlife has an incredible reputation herestalkerforlife has an incredible reputation herestalkerforlife has an incredible reputation herestalkerforlife has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by TylerOO

And what's your legitimate complaint? I actually have no idea which side you think won the trade.

Brown is the go to guy in Pittsburgh.

Cooper is now the #1 since Desean left in a high powered offense.
Old 09-04-2014, 02:16 AM   #40
stalkerforlife
Free the banned users

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanners
riley is absolutely a scrub and antonio brown is not sure to regress at all. there is a reason that antonio is generally drafted in round 3 and cooper in round 10+

incredibly lopsided trade

Riley had 835 yards and 8 touchdowns last year as a second option. Desean is gone now, which means Riley will get even more touches in a high powered offense.
Old 09-04-2014, 02:20 AM   #41
Nanners
Great college starter

Nanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by stalkerforlife

Riley had 835 yards and 8 touchdowns last year as a second option. Desean is gone now, which means Riley will get even more touches in a high powered offense.

and antonio brown was 2nd in the entire league in both receptions and yards (almost twice as many yards as cooper).

the loss of desean does not necessarily mean more touches for riley. a lot of those touches will be going to jordan matthews and zac ertz. also, the loss of desean means more defensive attention on riley.
Old 09-04-2014, 02:23 AM   #42
stalkerforlife
Free the banned users

Mark my words...

Riley Cooper is going to blow up this year. Foles and Cooper have a special chemistry.
Old 09-04-2014, 02:26 AM   #43
Nanners
Great college starter

take away coopers 2 monster games last year and he ends the season with 600 yards and 3 TD.

cooper is an inconsistent and mediocre talent with a low ceiling. brown is a proven #1 WR who puts up consistent numbers.

like i said, there is a reason that brown is drafted in the third round and cooper in the tenth.

Last edited by Nanners : 09-04-2014 at 02:30 AM.
Old 09-04-2014, 04:14 AM   #44
russwest0
Forever Young

russwest0 is popular on this boardrusswest0 is popular on this boardrusswest0 is popular on this boardrusswest0 is popular on this boardrusswest0 is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by fpliii
Commish can veto it if he wants (if you guys think it's unfair)

i aint vetoing shit
russwest0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2014, 04:48 AM   #45
stalkerforlife
Free the banned users

Quote:
i aint vetoing shit

They don't get it.

1. Cooper is bound to blow up with Foles in this high powered offense as the #1 option.

2. Cooper is a sentimental pick for me and makes cheering for my fantasy team all the much better. Cooper was a special player here in Gainesville, rooming with the great Tebow.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: