Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-28-2007, 07:50 PM   #16
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: In a predicament, what would you do?

he returned the car, in fact, when he took it he had every intention of returning the car. he paid your roomate back and your roomate accepted the money. your friend will be fine. the worse the will get him with is maybe unauthorized use, but he wont get charged with theft, and thats the important thing.
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 07:51 PM   #17
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter

VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat cool

if your conscience is killing you, confess and share in the full weight of the penal system.

if you have half a brain, you should remind yourself you told your friend to fill up on gas, keep the odometer low, etc... and that he was careless enough not to pay attention so he deserves the full wrath of the penal system.
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 07:53 PM   #18
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

bigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this board

Just for next times sake:

Be sure to post anything like this that might involve illegal activity on the web so their is evidence of it forever and while you're at it, you might as well post your full name, Social security number, and adress also.
bigboi_baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 07:56 PM   #19
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter

VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigboi_baller
Just for next times sake:

Be sure to post anything like this that might involve illegal activity on the web so their is evidence of it forever and while you're at it, you might as well post your full name, Social security number, and adress also.

it's not like anyone knows Bokes15 true identity. the only people who can possibly track him down are computer hackers or the Justice Department, and I am sure they are out trying to find ways to crack Windows Vista or finding cyberterrorists right now to be concerned with a petty crime like this.

plus this is circumstancial evidence at best. maybe Bokes15's roommate logged onto Bokes' computer and posted this to defame him.
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 07:58 PM   #20
bokes15
Playoffs!

bokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
it's not like anyone knows Bokes15 true identity. the only people who can possibly track him down are computer hackers or the Justice Department, and I am sure they are out trying to find ways to crack Windows Vista or finding cyberterrorists right now to be concerned with a petty crime like this.

plus this is circumstancial evidence at best. maybe Bokes15's roommate logged onto Bokes' computer and posted this to defame him.

My roommate's fave sport is eating, his second fave sport is sleeping, I have a password on my computer so he can not use it when i'm not there, and he's computer illiterate. I don't think i have a lot to worry about.
bokes15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 08:15 PM   #21
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

bigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by bokes15
My roommate's fave sport is eating, his second fave sport is sleeping, I have a password on my computer so he can not use it when i'm not there, and he's computer illiterate. I don't think i have a lot to worry about.
I was just joking around.

BTW, your roomate sounds like a complete idiot.
bigboi_baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 08:24 PM   #22
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Masterplan
You might be able to help the situation if you do say you knew about it.
dont say anything
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 08:25 PM   #23
bokes15
Playoffs!

bokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigboi_baller
I was just joking around.

BTW, your roomate sounds like a complete idiot.
Yeah, he is. I can't wait for the school year to end so I can be rid of this guy.
bokes15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 11:41 PM   #24
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

This has nothing to do with you. This is between your friend, and your roommate. Does he still live with you? Cause if he does, that will complicate things even more. Unless it directly involves you, you shouldn't get in the middle. I'm sure your buddy won't bust you in the act. Plus, if your roommate found out you knew, he'd probably be mad that you didn't tell him, and you don't want to be a snitch.
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: