Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-28-2007, 04:17 AM   #1
crisoner
10 plus years on ISH

Default Tony Yayo is a lil b*tch....

Dude backhanded and punked a 14 year old.

The son of Jimmy Henchmen...kid is only 14 and Yayo a 30 something year old man tried to punk him. WF is that about. Thats the most p*ssy a$$ move I have ever heard off. Dude belongs behind bars and I hope he gets his a$$ beat when back in. What a lil b*tch.
crisoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 12:08 PM   #2
STelfair31
National High School Star

Default Re: Tony Yayo is a lil b*tch....

Yayo is a boss
STelfair31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 03:09 PM   #3
jjswifty

Quote:
Originally Posted by crisoner

The son of Jimmy Henchmen...kid is only 14 and Yayo a 30 something year old man tried to punk him. WF is that about. Thats the most p*ssy a$$ move I have ever heard off. Dude belongs behind bars and I hope he gets his a$$ beat when back in. What a lil b*tch.

Yayo is gay. How do you go to jail and when you come out realease a song "so seductive". :
jjswifty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 04:46 PM   #4
Laker4Lyfe
City Of Champions

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjswifty
Yayo is gay. How do you go to jail and when you come out realease a song "so seductive". :

Gay Unit!!! Yeah that was a punk move, I guess that's supposed to make him "gangsta" or something.
Laker4Lyfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 05:23 PM   #5
Amigo
Knicks Fan 4 Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by crisoner

Bet he thinks he's hard now. This is what he'll look like bent over in jail with "Big Pookie" behind him. His head banging against the cells wall like this
Amigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 05:27 PM   #6
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

Does anyone even like G-Unit even more. Didn't there last two releases of Avoid Banks and Young Yuck flop big time. And Now Tony Hell-No is beating up kids.
L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 05:30 PM   #7
theinfamousmobb
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
Does anyone even like G-Unit even more. Didn't there last two releases of Avoid Banks and Young Yuck flop big time. And Now Tony Hell-No is beating up kids.
I cant believe im saying this as I hate G-Unit as much as the next hip hop purist, but Buck The World is actually a pretty good album *runs from thread*
theinfamousmobb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 06:31 PM   #8
KillaCamNOHOMO
I brick open layups

Quote:
Originally Posted by theinfamousmobb
I cant believe im saying this as I hate G-Unit as much as the next hip hop purist, but Buck The World is actually a pretty good album *runs from thread*

got bucks album yesterday.. the album is insane.. buck is branching away from gunit, and you can tell by his guest appearances... one 50 song.. thats it.. nobody else from the unit.. got dudes like trick daddy, jeezy, snoop, bun b, 8 ball and mjg, guys like that on his album..

and.. prodigy just released his new album, as well.. not even with gunit.. koch records... its very nice.. alchemist produced the entire album.. its nice..

and for whoever said that banks and buck flopped.. buck worked on this album for 3 years.. and his first album went plat.. banks flopped
KillaCamNOHOMO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 08:17 PM   #9
theinfamousmobb
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillaCamNOHOMO
got bucks album yesterday.. the album is insane.. buck is branching away from gunit, and you can tell by his guest appearances... one 50 song.. thats it.. nobody else from the unit.. got dudes like trick daddy, jeezy, snoop, bun b, 8 ball and mjg, guys like that on his album..

and.. prodigy just released his new album, as well.. not even with gunit.. koch records... its very nice.. alchemist produced the entire album.. its nice..

and for whoever said that banks and buck flopped.. buck worked on this album for 3 years.. and his first album went plat.. banks flopped
Yea Return Of The Mac was good, not great but way better than the Blood Money crap, although Alchemists beats get repetitive after a bit, wish Prodigy would have had Havoc made him some beats on his album...
Old 03-28-2007, 09:15 PM   #10
Derek
Good High School Starter

Beating up a 14 year old. Real tough guy. Let him do that to Suge Knight and see if he lives to tell about it.
Derek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 10:50 PM   #11
IBLEEDGREEN43
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by theinfamousmobb
Yea Return Of The Mac was good, not great but way better than the Blood Money crap, although Alchemists beats get repetitive after a bit, wish Prodigy would have had Havoc made him some beats on his album...

i am killacamnohomo as well as i bleedgreen43 haha.. i posted that this album was nice... alchemists beats are just ridiculous if you have a system in your whip.. the chemistry between P and Alc has always been there..

prodigy fell off as far as his lyrical abilities, but it seems like he is trying really hard to get his swagger back, without GUNIT.. and i love it.. he is grimey and gutta, and i love it

prodigys flow is weird, because he really doesnt even rhyme that well, and his lyrics are nothing special, he just sucks you into the music, and its beautiful.. this is a breathe of fresh air for hip hop heads. definitly..

btw.. whats your favorite song on buck the world...

mine is definitly clean up man.. or get buck.. or lose my mind.. the way buck screams the entire song is amazing..

all in all, the unit isnt THAT bad.. its just a hit or miss thing..

Last edited by IBLEEDGREEN43 : 03-28-2007 at 10:53 PM.
IBLEEDGREEN43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007, 02:10 PM   #12
theinfamousmobb
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBLEEDGREEN43
i am killacamnohomo as well as i bleedgreen43 haha.. i posted that this album was nice... alchemists beats are just ridiculous if you have a system in your whip.. the chemistry between P and Alc has always been there..

prodigy fell off as far as his lyrical abilities, but it seems like he is trying really hard to get his swagger back, without GUNIT.. and i love it.. he is grimey and gutta, and i love it

prodigys flow is weird, because he really doesnt even rhyme that well, and his lyrics are nothing special, he just sucks you into the music, and its beautiful.. this is a breathe of fresh air for hip hop heads. definitly..

btw.. whats your favorite song on buck the world...

mine is definitly clean up man.. or get buck.. or lose my mind.. the way buck screams the entire song is amazing..

all in all, the unit isnt THAT bad.. its just a hit or miss thing..

My fav was F*uck The World with Lyfe Jennings on it.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: