Are posters really trying to say that ALL of the Jordan pics are bad angles?
That's almost impossible, and simply one of the most obvious denials i've ever seen.
UPDATED: Pictures of Jordan with Head At or Above Rim
- head clearly at rim, not sure about angle tho
- not at peak of jump; looks 1-2 inch below rim
- he's backwards to rim & eventually ducks head to avoid rim - 43 inches
- great angle, shoulder very close to rim, head is bent sideways but would be over rim if straight
- head looks 1-2 inches over rim.. 43-44 inches
- FT line dunk - head 1 inch over rim - 43 inches.
- bad angle.
- best angle of them all - his eyes clear the rim easily and actually it looks like his mouth is close enough to kiss the rim... 46 inches or more.